+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 332
  1. #1
    Addicted Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn

    Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    http://mlb.mlb.com/nyy/ticketing/sth_preonsale.jsp

    What games are you looking forward to?

  2. #2
    NYYF Cy Young


    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Westchester

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Quote Originally Posted by shum87nyy View Post
    http://mlb.mlb.com/nyy/ticketing/sth_preonsale.jsp

    What games are you looking forward to?

    With this new page on Yankees.com (http://mlb.mlb.com/ticketing/singlegame.jsp?c_id=nyy) and Ticketmaster not setup with the Yankees schedule yet (usually the games are there with just information about the presale), I am wondering if they are not using Ticketmaster this year??

  3. #3

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Opening Day, Boston weekend series in July and August, and maybe Subway Series. Besides that everything else is worthless.

  4. #4
    NYYF Triple Crown

    StingrayJG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Shelton, CT

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    With this new page on Yankees.com (http://mlb.mlb.com/ticketing/singlegame.jsp?c_id=nyy) and Ticketmaster not setup with the Yankees schedule yet (usually the games are there with just information about the presale), I am wondering if they are not using Ticketmaster this year??
    No, they are using ticketmaster. Cleveland and Washington have the same page for their single game tickets. A "buy tickets" button will appear next to each game that you can click on and that will open up a new window to the ticketmaster page for that game.
    (FYI, They were both using the optional interactive seat maps for their sales so you could click on your own individual seats, curious to see what the Yankees do.)

    Got my Cleveland and Washington road trip tickets that way. They've been on sale a while already. The Yankees, as usual, are always last to the dance when it comes to these things....
    Jimmy G. (Seniority 03/28/1994)
    1994-2008: Main Res MVP Sec. 14, Row G
    2009: Section 330, Row 6
    2010: Section 233A, Row 20
    2011: Section 229, Row 16 *All Sunday Plans*
    2012: No longer STH, liberated!

  5. #5
    NYYF Cy Young

    Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    New Jersey

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Interestly, it looks like various presales will over lap this year. The STH's runs 19th-25th and the ticket lottery 20th-25th. I wonder if they will release a batch of seats on the 19th and another on the 20th.

    I also don't recall these running for more than a day each.

  6. #6

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    thanks for the heads up. its great that ill have some funds in my account from my next pay check rather than it be a day or two before my next pay check last the past few years and im scrapping money for tickets lol

    going for opening day first, then 4 tickets for old timers day cause its my bday, then a red sox game, and a mets game
    follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/AndrewHarts

  7. #7
    NYYF Legend

    NJ Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    If any of you pre-sale code-holders end up with one extra Opening Day ticket, please let me know. I don't need the best seat... just need to be there. I already took the day off.

    Thanks.

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Westchester

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Does anyone have a sense if there will be a separate pre-sale for full season ticket holders and one for partials? Maybe first at 10am and partial at 12pm or something like that?

  9. #9
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Bronx

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBombers View Post
    Does anyone have a sense if there will be a separate pre-sale for full season ticket holders and one for partials? Maybe first at 10am and partial at 12pm or something like that?
    no looks like everyone gets in at 10am on the 19th
    The real reason why the Yankees keep winning is cause the other team can't stop staring at the damn pinstripes

  10. #10

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Quote Originally Posted by BronxYanks45 View Post
    no looks like everyone gets in at 10am on the 19th
    I am not trying to spam...just looking to help fellow yanks fans out. Amex has a promo running with ticketmaster for $50 off $100 (basically means its buy 2 grandstand tickets get 2 free) for any game if you want to take advantage during the presale on monday. Link is below. You need to do something through twitter though..I already got confirmed in a few mins.

    http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/7073...BQAAAAAFOz3qfA

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fairfield, CT

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Quote Originally Posted by BronxYanks45 View Post
    no looks like everyone gets in at 10am on the 19th
    Didn't they separate it last year so plans that had opening day couldn't get opening day in the presale? I still had my 41 game plan and i'm almost positive that i had to wait until the public sale to get mor OD tickets

  12. #12

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Just to clear it up for my burnt out brain, is this presale for season & partial season tkt holders or for the general public?

  13. #13
    NYYFans Member Stick Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Long Island, NY

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Quote Originally Posted by anyonebutarod View Post
    I am not trying to spam...just looking to help fellow yanks fans out. Amex has a promo running with ticketmaster for $50 off $100 (basically means its buy 2 grandstand tickets get 2 free) for any game if you want to take advantage during the presale on monday. Link is below. You need to do something through twitter though..I already got confirmed in a few mins.
    Thanks for posting this. I signed up for the promo as well. If it's legit, and it appears to be, that's a significant chunk of change that can be saved.

  14. #14

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Stick Michael View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I signed up for the promo as well. If it's legit, and it appears to be, that's a significant chunk of change that can be saved.
    Yea, should work fine. I have done a bunch of the amex credit things before and they always work like a charm. I am planning on using the sports authority one (using addl coupon codes) as well and pick up some baseballs for autographs at spring training too. Only 1 week away till I leave (sorry side note to the thread :-)

  15. #15

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    I just rec'd email informing me that my presale is Tues March 20th from 1pm to 10pm? Everyone else was told the 19th?

  16. #16

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    I just got an email from the yankees saying my pre-onsale date for individual game tickets is Tuesday March 20th...Everything else i have read has stated Monday March 19th.

    I have a full season and a partial plan in my account

    Anyone else get this...is this a typo or are they splitting up the days for partial and full season?
    This one by Mattingly...Oh hang on to the roof...Goodbye, Home Run

  17. #17

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Just got my email for the pre-sale...........Mine is on Tuesday March 20 beginning at 1:00

  18. #18

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Quote Originally Posted by BronxYanks45 View Post
    no looks like everyone gets in at 10am on the 19th

    Not me..........see above

  19. #19

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Quote Originally Posted by DBBALL23 View Post
    I just got an email from the yankees saying my pre-onsale date for individual game tickets is Tuesday March 20th...Everything else i have read has stated Monday March 19th.

    I have a full season and a partial plan in my account

    Anyone else get this...is this a typo or are they splitting up the days for partial and full season?
    I have FS too and starts 10am Tues for us.

    Looks like the Partials start at 1pm. We get a whopping 3 hour head start.

  20. #20

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Full season seems to be 20th at 10...partials 20th at 1....probably Club and Premium areas on 19th.

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    yankeenut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    161 St & River Ave

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Quote Originally Posted by RatzoRizzo View Post
    Full season seems to be 20th at 10...partials 20th at 1....probably Club and Premium areas on 19th.
    I'm a full season too mine is the 20th

    So who gets the 19th????????????????

  22. #22
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeenut View Post
    I'm a full season too mine is the 20th

    So who gets the 19th????????????????
    I posted the dates here:
    http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread...s-Thread/page2

    The 19th is for premium accounts

    The real screw job is that the general public who get selected in the lottery opportunity (will be hundreds of people) will compete AT THE SAME TIME as partial plan holders Tuesday 3/20 1:00 pm

  23. #23

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    I posted the dates here:
    http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread...s-Thread/page2

    The 19th is for premium accounts

    The real screw job is that the general public who get selected in the lottery opportunity (will be hundreds of people) will compete AT THE SAME TIME as partial plan holders Tuesday 3/20 1:00 pm
    All of us partials should swamp the ticket office w/a complaint on this issue. What are the odds that an overflow of phone calls would make them change the lottery date?

  24. #24
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manny Land, Manhattan

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    I'm guessing that it happened like this because they waited so long to actually have the presale.

    I haven't gotten an email from the Staten Island Yankees yet but I assume it'll also be that 3/20 at 1pm deal.

  25. #25
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fairfield, CT

    Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    I posted the dates here:
    http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread...s-Thread/page2

    The 19th is for premium accounts

    The real screw job is that the general public who get selected in the lottery opportunity (will be hundreds of people) will compete AT THE SAME TIME as partial plan holders Tuesday 3/20 1:00 pm
    Maybe its like the Madonna presale or the Mets where different passwords gave access to different sets of tickets. The only problem would be that there are too many people trying to access the site.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts