+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mlbtv

NYYF Legend

Re: Mlbtv

Does anyone know about MLBtv on Xbox? The website is advertising it as being available for Xboxlive...I have live, and have gone through the apps marketplace, but see it nowhere. It does say games won't be available till "MidMarch" but I assumed you can get the app early, maybe watch some old games, whatever. I know on PS3, you can get the app, you just can't watch live games until March 20th.

Any clue?
    Crush it with your mind vice.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Empire View Post
    Does anyone know about MLBtv on Xbox? The website is advertising it as being available for Xboxlive...I have live, and have gone through the apps marketplace, but see it nowhere. It does say games won't be available till "MidMarch" but I assumed you can get the app early, maybe watch some old games, whatever. I know on PS3, you can get the app, you just can't watch live games until March 20th.

Any clue?
    It says you need an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

Do you have that?
    27 World Championships
    40 AL Pennants
    Liberated France Twice

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    It says you need an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

Do you have that?
    Yeah. Xbox Live is pretty much only Xbox Live Gold. Silver is nothing.

BTW, Love the av...this season's Archer has been amazing.

Yeah. Xbox Live is pretty much only Xbox Live Gold. Silver is nothing.
    Apparently you're not the only one having problems. From googling, it seems the best guess is the app will be available the same day MLB.tv is available for the PS3, which is Tuesday.

Nobody seems to know why they haven't released the app early.
    27 World Championships
    40 AL Pennants
    Liberated France Twice

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    Apparently you're not the only one having problems. From googling, it seems the best guess is the app will be available the same day MLB.tv is available for the PS3, which is Tuesday.

Nobody seems to know why they haven't released the app early.
    I did actually Google it also, I didn't get anything like that in my responses. Thanks! I'll check again on Tuesday!

NYYF Legend

Still nothing. I don't know why it says "Mid-March" on the Mlb.tv website. Oh well, I'll check back for the regular season, it should be ready by then.

Addicted Member

Still nothing. I don't know why it says "Mid-March" on the Mlb.tv website. Oh well, I'll check back for the regular season, it should be ready by then.
    Per the Tech Support MLB.TV Forum, MLB.TV for Roku will be available in "late March". Samsung devices (TVs and BluRay players) were supposed to be up and running yesterday but there are some "bugs" they are working out and they are "targeting an update to be available by Opening Day".

Seems like they had the entire off season to work out the bugs in the application so this delay is ridiculous. They need to offer what they advertised.

I can view the games on my laptop and Thunderbolt for the time being.

NYYF Legend

Yeah, I mean, I can watch it on another device, but they say something, and then don't deliver, and charge 120+ bucks for the "Premium" version. I mean, as long as its there for the regular season, it'll be okay.

Addicted Member

FYI......MLB.TV is now up and running on Roku players. It's a Beta version while they work out some quirks bit it looks great. Samsung devices (TVs and BluRay players) will be available by Opening Day (April 5th).

Here is a list of devices and dates that ST games will be available:

Xbox 360 - Available Now
    Playstation 3 – Available Now
    Apple TV – Available Now
    Boxee - Available Now
    Roku – Late March
    Samsung – April 5
    WD TV – April 5

The following are connected devices that are currently not scheduled to launch during Spring Training:

LG
    Panasonic

Quote Originally Posted by LongtimeNYYFan View Post
    FYI......MLB.TV is now up and running on Roku players. It's a Beta version while they work out some quirks bit it looks great. Samsung devices (TVs and BluRay players) will be available by Opening Day (April 5th).

Here is a list of devices and dates that ST games will be available:

Xbox 360 - Available Now
    Playstation 3 Available Now
    Apple TV Available Now
    Boxee - Available Now
    Roku Late March
    Samsung April 5
    WD TV April 5

The following are connected devices that are currently not scheduled to launch during Spring Training:

LG
    Panasonic
    How about the regular season????

It appears that LG and Samsung blu ray players aren't updated and won't be broadcasting the games

There should be a sh*tstorm. I have an LG that I used last year and now I can't use it?

I also have a Samsung that won't work

I don't know whether it's the manufacturers or MLB that are to blame, but I fully expect a refund for games not able to be seen on TV
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdvM0IB5Sbs

MICRO PASSIVE/MICRO AGGRESSIVE

Addicted Member

I had to force a software upgrade for my Samsung TVs and after it self installed it was fine. Try going to your device settings and look for doftware updates. We also have a Samsung BluRay that I need to run a software update on today. See if your LG has an udate available.

Quote Originally Posted by LongtimeNYYFan View Post
    I had to force a software upgrade for my Samsung TVs and after it self installed it was fine. Try going to your device settings and look for doftware updates. We also have a Samsung BluRay that I need to run a software update on today. See if your LG has an udate available.
    Working now

thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdvM0IB5Sbs

MICRO PASSIVE/MICRO AGGRESSIVE

Thread Information