+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 125 FirstFirst ... 51 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3120
    NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

Re: The StubHub Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    Dude, my grandma is a huge Yanee fan and she's dying and her last wish is to finally see a Yanke game (we live in Idaho). We're flying to NY soon (plans still sketchy, based on her drs appts), and she would love to have the terrific championship seats (with the Yakees being the ultimate champs)) but would settle for the legends seats (cause the Ynkees are legends).

Can you hook me up with four tickets? I can pay at least $100 a piece. She wants to sit right behind home plate cause Chris Stewart is her favorite Yankee.

So, 4 tickets, grandma, grandpa (he hates the Yankes, but he holds her purse), me and my dad.

Thanks.
    Make sure you tell Gram and Gramps about the free food, snacks and beverages, dude.

Dude, my grandma is a huge Yanee fan and she's dying and her last wish is to finally see a Yanke game (we live in Idaho). We're flying to NY soon (plans still sketchy, based on her drs appts), and she would love to have the terrific championship seats (with the Yakees being the ultimate champs)) but would settle for the legends seats (cause the Ynkees are legends).

Can you hook me up with four tickets? I can pay at least $100 a piece. She wants to sit right behind home plate cause Chris Stewart is her favorite Yankee.

So, 4 tickets, grandma, grandpa (he hates the Yankes, but he holds her purse), me and my dad.

Thanks.

Your best bet is to wait until the night before or morning of the game and buy the tickets on stubhub.

Thanks.
    How much should he wire to your account so that you can send him the $400?
    -Kevin

"My point is you can't compare things with statistics." Joe Morgan

RIP, Pete.

My History. Your Tradition. JDPNYY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soriambi View Post
    How much should he wire to your account so that you can send him the $400?
    Dude, how dare you DON'T know how to read the Original Post? (Check the original post in quote)

Learn to understand the language before you post - and you need to check your ADD or AHD or whatever disability you got, because I don't see ANYWHERE where I made the comparison between Champs and Legends.
    Complaining is a choice

Dude, how dare you DON'T know how to read the Original Post? (Check the original post in quote)

Learn to understand the language before you post - and you need to check your ADD or AHD or whatever disability you got, because I don't see ANYWHERE where I made the comparison between Champs and Legends.
    Sorry.
    -Kevin

RIP, Pete.

Sorry.
    I meant to call you "pal" I'm not certain why I referred to you as dude.

For that I apologize. I guess we're even.

It's been stressful around here with grandma's health. I am really looking forward to our vacation in the Bronx.
    Complaining is a choice

I meant to call you "pal" I'm not certain why I referred to you as dude.

For that I apologize. I guess we're even.

It's been stressful around here with grandma's health. I am really looking forward to our vacation in the Bronx.
    Would sure be nice if someone would part with four tickets, though.
    -Kevin

RIP, Pete.

Would sure be nice if someone would part with four tickets, though.
    Yeah, she's fading fast.
    Complaining is a choice

I haven't planned on going, but would you mind if I stayed in your family house in Idaho while you're in the Bronx? If necessary, I can extend my vacation at your place just in case your stay in NY unexpectedly winds up being longer. I'm ArodEra, so you can trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by ArodEra View Post
    I haven't planned on going, but would you mind if I stayed in your family house in Idaho while you're in the Bronx? If necessary, I can extend my vacation at your place just in case your stay in NY unexpectedly winds up being longer. I'm ArodEra, so you can trust me.
    Absolutely. I was hoping someone would step up actually. The potatoes have never been alone for such a long time.

Please send me you paypal user name and password and I'll make all the arrangements. This is going to be such a relief for grandpa. He was super worried.
    Complaining is a choice

Absolutely. I was hoping someone would step up actually. The potatoes have never been alone for such a long time.

Please send me you paypal user name and password and I'll make all the arrangements. This is going to be such a relief for grandpa. He was super worried.
    I just PMd you with my paypal username and password. I trust you with them - after all, you are JDPNYY. But, I'm a little nervous that the admins/moderators might be able to read them as well and might change my password, just for a goof. If that happens, let me know, and I'll PM you my Visa card # and/or checking account information. Based on grandma's health, we need to get this done pronto.

Am very excited and looking forward to keeping your potatoes company.

So back to the topic of the thread....

Is there any update on the stubhub pickup location on 161st st? I was there last week and the awning on the store has the stubhub logo and "Coming Soon". Is that new or has it been like that all season? I wish I took a picture.

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by KevinO194 View Post
    So back to the topic of the thread....

Is there any update on the stubhub pickup location on 161st st? I was there last week and the awning on the store has the stubhub logo and "Coming Soon". Is that new or has it been like that all season? I wish I took a picture.
    Wish I looked at the 161st St location on Sat, but the Gateway Mall location was still there . . .

Oops! I pooped on your things! __starr69's Avatar

The 161 location still says ”coming soon”. Another closed storefront.

The reason I'm posting (slightly off-topic, relatively speaking, hurhur): I'm interested in buying a pair of regular-season Giants tickets. Any tips on tickets just to get in the gate? I'm not particular on game time or opponent. Would a Monday night (if we even have one) be cheaper? We'd take NJT to the game so the cost of the tickets is pretty much the majority of the expense.

Quote Originally Posted by __starr69 View Post

The reason I'm posting (slightly off-topic, relatively speaking, hurhur): I'm interested in buying a pair of regular-season Giants tickets. Any tips on tickets just to get in the gate? I'm not particular on game time or opponent. Would a Monday night (if we even have one) be cheaper? We'd take NJT to the game so the cost of the tickets is pretty much the majority of the expense.

Monday night Vikings game.. 10/21 . Giants have good opponents for all homegames this year..So prices are pretty high I think Viking game could be good for lowest price..
    . Best bet is always wait till day of game.. The upperdeck is reallly high up...

Quote Originally Posted by __starr69 View Post

Send me a pm - I have seats in 225B. Vikings and Raiders are probably cheapest games

Addicted Member

I have a StubHub listing for 4 tickets starting on the aisle. If I want to split the listing to allow sale of 2 or 4 tickets, how do I list as an aisle? When someone buys the first 2, does that mean that they don't get the aisle seats unless they buy all 4 seats?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    I have a StubHub listing for 4 tickets starting on the aisle. If I want to split the listing to allow sale of 2 or 4 tickets, how do I list as an aisle? When someone buys the first 2, does that mean that they don't get the aisle seats unless they buy all 4 seats?
    Can't do it. You can only list as "Aisle" if you don't break up your seats. If you specify seat numbers, Stubhub will always sell the lowest number first. So if you list 1,2,3,4 and someone buys a pair, they will be given 1 & 2. So if that was listed as aisle, it won't be for the next guy and he'll have a claim for compensation

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Can't do it. You can only list as "Aisle" if you don't break up your seats. If you specify seat numbers, Stubhub will always sell the lowest number first. So if you list 1,2,3,4 and someone buys a pair, they will be given 1 & 2. So if that was listed as aisle, it won't be for the next guy and he'll have a claim for compensation
    You could post them as two separate listings. Both being a pair and indicating the aisle pair as such.

I do not think that SH will allow you to list them as three separate listings. As above and a third being a set of 4 noted as aisle.

Addicted Member

Sunday's game with the retirement ceremony honoring Hideki Matsui is turning into a hot ticket on StubHub. Only 1,334 tickets remain for sale. On the terrace level - Jim Beam is sold out, the only 3 tickets available in Terrace Infield are wheelchair row 8W, Grandstand Infield has only 59 tickets for sale. Prices are high. Delighted I have my seats and I'm looking forward to going.

Matsui was a very popular player but not even close to Rivera's popularity. It will be interesting to see the ticket prices for the 9/26 Mo retirement ceremony game once the Yankees officially announce the ceremony.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    Sunday's game with the retirement ceremony honoring Hideki Matsui is turning into a hot ticket on StubHub. Only 1,334 tickets remain for sale. On the terrace level - Jim Beam is sold out, the only 3 tickets available in Terrace Infield are wheelchair row 8W, Grandstand Infield has only 59 tickets for sale. Prices are high. Delighted I have my seats and I'm looking forward to going.

Matsui was a very popular player but not even close to Rivera's popularity. It will be interesting to see the ticket prices for the 9/26 Mo retirement ceremony game once the Yankees officially announce the ceremony.
    Still plenty of tickets left on ticketmaster for Sunday's game at face value, but they are starting to go fast

Since the game is Sunday I believe it is too late to list on Stubhub with shipping. You may start seeing more tickets starting at Friday at 1 which is 48 hrs before the game

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Since the game is Sunday I believe it is too late to list on Stubhub with shipping. You may start seeing more tickets starting at Friday at 1 which is 48 hrs before the game
    Weather is not looking too good though for Sunday

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Still plenty of tickets left on ticketmaster for Sunday's game at face value, but they are starting to go fast
    Sometimes people just go to Stub Hub and forget to check Ticketmaster (and definitely don't check YTE )

Devoted Member

Tickets sold well this week for tonights game. Both on SH and YTE, less tickets, and now most over face that are left.

Thread Information