+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 124 FirstFirst ... 28 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 3100

Re: The StubHub Thread

jeter goes on the DL,
    in the door outfield grandstands for face price or close to it, if you wait until monday morning for OD
    and thats against the red sox; imagine if it was KC

Quote Originally Posted by superyan View Post
    If you look at the reps on the Yankees page, they look like they are all out of school.
    Well that's on the Yankees for hiring reps that are incompetent. I'm not one to call out reps in a public forum but mine is Lindsay Mackowicki. I know that the Jets front office reads some Jets forums. If the Yankees do the same they should read that she needs to go or at least respond to a question being asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray View Post
    The Yanks Front Office sticks it ti STH again. They pulled the lower rows off the web for ticket exchange games. They were there last week. Then mysteriously disappeared . Only back rows available.
    We can do ticket exchange off the internet this year? I thought we had to go tot he box office to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    We can do ticket exchange off the internet this year? I thought we had to go tot he box office to do it.
    You still have to go to box office .But if you go to ticketmaster like your buying tics you can see a map of all individual seats available for any game. I tracked a few games that I was gonna trade in at box office n the day before we were scheduled to start receiving our ST the ticket availability changed drastically .the Yankees pulled them cause they no we have to trade in our April's n mays early. Then they will put the tics back on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    My sales rep is excellent. He gets back to me promptly by phone and email. He has done a few favors for me in the past and I believe he will in the future. At times he is unable to answer my questions due to front office policy but he lets me know that. He is one of the reasons I will probably renew - excellent customer service goes a long way. Yankees front office are you listening?
    I agree!! My old rep was awesome. Always got back to me n did me a few favors also. N he def was a reason for renewing but unfortunately he left.

My rep is Chad DeLuca. Seems like a nice kid..I have only called/emailed him a few times...but he has gotten back to me same day each time.
    This one by Mattingly...Oh hang on to the roof...Goodbye, Home Run

Forum Regular

Right now on stubhub there is 6,700 tix left for OD with 1 week till the game. Where do we think prices will end up?

I hope i can get a good deal on tix around section 419.

Addicted Member

Looks like the Yankees pulled Thurs 9/26 vs Rays, aka Mo's last regular season game from the Future Game Ticket Exchange Dates list

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t...n_exchange.jsp

Quote Originally Posted by superyan View Post
    You you have the link for that?

I went to this:
    http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t...rintathome.jsp

and saw nothing about it.
    It is here under the ticket technology:
    http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t...nt_manager.jsp

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

Quote Originally Posted by yankswun96 View Post
    Right now on stubhub there is 6,700 tix left for OD with 1 week till the game. Where do we think prices will end up?

I hope i can get a good deal on tix around section 419.
    I'm waiting till the day before to try and get a ticket. Right now they ares still too high.

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers View Post
    I'm waiting till the day before to try and get a ticket. Right now they ares still too high.
    I thought you cannot wait until the day of to buy tickets anymore since they don't allow online printing of tickets?

Ended up getting OD in Field 133 off the Ticket Exchange today because we have an odd number of people. Surprisingly cheaper than SH.

I think I jumped the gun as prices will likely continue to fall, but better safe than sorry I guess.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Yanks3 View Post
    I thought you cannot wait until the day of to buy tickets anymore since they don't allow online printing of tickets?
    Yep still can, and it's even better than last year for buyers. No more 2 hour cutoff, you can buy right up until game time

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Yep still can, and it's even better than last year for buyers. No more 2 hour cutoff, you can buy right up until game time
    Wait, that's great news, but I am still need of clarification, I thought the Yankees removed StubHub's ability to make printable tickets ->

Yankees Exchange - "Fans have indicated that they prefer instant ticket delivery in addition to an authenticated ticket over the aftermarket version of a ticket created by a seller on another marketplace site, or waiting days and paying extra for express mail delivery or self-pickup service away from the Stadium. This proprietary enhancement to the Yankees ticket marketplace means that all other sites are not able to offer instant delivery as a ticket delivery method. "

All I want to be able to purchase is less than $20 dollar per ticket bleacher seats...

Anyone have a good writeup as to what has changed from last year to this year in regards to yankees ticket purchases via stubhub?

Wait, that's great news, but I am still need of clarification, I thought the Yankees removed StubHub's ability to make printable tickets ->

Yankees Exchange - "Fans have indicated that they prefer instant ticket delivery in addition to an authenticated ticket over the aftermarket version of a ticket created by a seller on another marketplace site, or waiting days and paying extra for express mail delivery or self-pickup service away from the Stadium. This proprietary enhancement to the Yankees ticket marketplace means that all other sites are not able to offer instant delivery as a ticket delivery method. "

All I want to be able to purchase is less than $20 dollar per ticket bleacher seats...

Anyone have a good writeup as to what has changed from last year to this year in regards to yankees ticket purchases via stubhub?
    The seller would have to create a set of PRINT-AT-HOME .PDF tickets, then upload them to Stub-Hub for delivery to the buyer.

What changes is the automated part of the system. Instant Delivery is different from electronic delivery.

The former involves cancelling bar codes and re-issuing new ones. Stub-hub used to do this for the seller automatically. The same process is done for the latter, but now the seller must initiate the process by cancelling his hard tickets and replacing them with print-at-home tickets, and uploading them to stub hub for delivery manually.

Someone who has done it before can advise, but it is possible that you cannot upload your print-at-homes ahead of time (possibly only if they sell), and the seller will need to be in front of a computer to make the delivery...

Cheers!
    -Doug

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    The seller would have to create a set of PRINT-AT-HOME .PDF tickets, then upload them to Stub-Hub for delivery to the buyer.

What changes is the automated part of the system. Instant Delivery is different from electronic delivery.

The former involves cancelling bar codes and re-issuing new ones. Stub-hub used to do this for the seller automatically. The same process is done for the latter, but now the seller must initiate the process by cancelling his hard tickets and replacing them with print-at-home tickets, and uploading them to stub hub for delivery manually.

Someone who has done it before can advise, but it is possible that you cannot upload your print-at-homes ahead of time (possibly only if they sell), and the seller will need to be in front of a computer to make the delivery...

Cheers!
    -Doug
    Very interesting, I wonder if someone will create an automation system out of all of that, seeing that the number of tickets people resell are so numerous. I wonder how that will impact availability, any signs it decreasing the amount of tickets available to be purchased on Stubhub? Thanks for the info!

Very interesting, I wonder if someone will create an automation system out of all of that, seeing that the number of tickets people resell are so numerous. I wonder how that will impact availability, any signs it decreasing the amount of tickets available to be purchased on Stubhub? Thanks for the info!
    If you don't have access to both computer systems, then there is no automating it.

This is not an issue for the occasional seller, but I could see the process becoming a burden for a seller with a lot of tickets to one particular game.

Cheers!
    -Doug

NYYF Legend

Oh yeah....I forgot about that.

The Yankees are definitely undercutting their own season ticketholders on ticket exchange. Blocks of tickets for sale for $50 a ticket to Opening Day and it seems that all tickets in section 432a have the same price.

Only difference now is the Yankees can sell games through the backdoor and not pay the stubhub commissions.

When are the tickets going to be available to print? This is annoying and without a doubt my last year without season tickets. The Yankees are brain dead blaming everything on stubhub when the problem is that there tickets are too damn expensive. Hal running the Yankees has been a disaster last couple years at every level

If what Lon Trost just said on Francesa is true, the Yankees need to fire him and anyone who is making decisions with regards to this ticket situation. He said you will not be able to print at home until 48 hours before game time, which means those of us who have sold anything on stubhub with e-delivery already are screwed.

There is zero chance im renewing next year. They are playing games and too stupid to realize this is the year they should be bending over backwards for their ticket holders, because the product on the field is not going to be good.

They are in for a rude awakening next year when they have a 20 year low in ticket renewals

Quote Originally Posted by mookyanks View Post
    If what Lon Trost just said on Francesa is true, the Yankees need to fire him and anyone who is making decisions with regards to this ticket situation.
    I heard about Lonn Trost being on Francesa and bringing this up. I was trying to find audio. Does anyone have audio of this interview about the Yanks not honoring certain SH tickets? My buddy explained it like this:

"Trost danced his way around it to not upset ppl but it was f*cked up. Basically, yankee system will honor SH tix bought before 48hr window. they will not honor tix bought last minute for 5 bucks basically. Check franny's website for the audio of the "interview" later"

Anyone with an audio link?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaKoolAidKid View Post
    I heard about Lonn Trost being on Francesa and bringing this up. I was trying to find audio. Does anyone have audio of this interview about the Yanks not honoring certain SH tickets? My buddy explained it like this:

"Trost danced his way around it to not upset ppl but it was f*cked up. Basically, yankee system will honor SH tix bought before 48hr window. they will not honor tix bought last minute for 5 bucks basically. Check franny's website for the audio of the "interview" later"

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/audio-on...e-francesa-1/#

Quote Originally Posted by ThaKoolAidKid View Post

How does the Yankees Ticket system know how someone got their ticket? How will they know that a person who shows up at the gate got the PDF from me, or through stub hub, or through craig's list for that matter?

If the Yankees are simply preventing print-at-home downloads until 48 hours before game time, then they essentially want to make the fan selling on stub-hub jump through hoops to complete the sale, either by fed-exing hard tickets, or by making the seller deliver in that 48-hour window.

If the audio wasn't blocked by a firewall, I'd give it a listen right now...

Cheers!
    -Doug

NYYF Legend

Attendance will just go completely down this year IMO. Then they'll have to figure out what to do. Does anyone else think that will be a huge deal breaker for people?

Thread Information