+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 142 FirstFirst ... 27 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 3548

Re: The StubHub Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    To be 1500 ft from the block the Stadium is built, Stub Hub would need to be down by the Gateway Center Mall (South of the tracks), in the Harlem River (to the West), east of Sheridan Ave (past the Concourse), and north of McClennan St (probably 167th St is good).

Cheers!
    -Doug
    As long as they're not in the river itself, probably could just run a couple of shuttle buses. Not great, but short-term solution. Provide folk with discount parking vouchers, free sodas or similar at the store-front too. Maybe even create discounted parking competition overall for those using SH. Make all of this garbage more complex...

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    To be 1500 ft from the block the Stadium is built, Stub Hub would need to be down by the Gateway Center Mall (South of the tracks), in the Harlem River (to the West), east of Sheridan Ave (past the Concourse), and north of McClennan St (probably 167th St is good).
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY_72 View Post
    As long as they're not in the river itself, probably could just run a couple of shuttle buses. Not great, but short-term solution. Provide folk with discount parking vouchers, free sodas or similar at the store-front too. Maybe even create discounted parking competition overall for those using SH. Make all of this garbage more complex...
    Maybe what makes most sense in the mean time is to open an office once station up on the 4 train, or maybe in grand central terminal which would also be a prominent location for marketing purposes.

BTW the issue will be heard in court on Monday:

"The two sides will meet in court Monday to argue the Yankees’ request for an injunction
    preventing StubHub from having a store that close to the stadium.
    "

http://bats.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/0...adium-for-now/

Just checked my Ticketmaster account for OD tickets and voila!

Order Status

Your tickets are ready for pick up.

Does anyone know when we will be able to print out our tickets at home so we can upload the pdf to stubhub? I got my tickets yesterday but I still can't print them out from my Yankees account.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinO194 View Post
    Does anyone know when we will be able to print out our tickets at home so we can upload the pdf to stubhub? I got my tickets yesterday but I still can't print them out from my Yankees account.
    At least you have tickets in your "My Yankees" account.

Mine have disappeared.... and my shipment was cancelled so reads FedEx...

Cheers!
    -Doug

NYYF Legend

This was the newsletter sent 30 minutes after the Yankees released PDF tickets on ticketmaster today:

Official Yankees Ticket Exchange has arrived
    We are pleased to announce that Yankees Ticket Exchange has officially
    launched. Visit www.yankees.com/ticketexchange to view available tickets
    for Yankees home games this season.

Yankees Ticket Exchange is the only official online resale marketplace for
    Yankees fans to purchase and resell tickets to Yankees games.

As a reminder, StubHub is no longer a partner with the Yankees and is
    not integrated with our ticketing system.

Yankees Ticket Exchange will offer instant ticket delivery of a purchase
    within minutes. Other marketplaces cannot match this convenient method.
    Also, because all tickets are verified by Ticketmaster, fans will not run the
    risk of failed barcode entry into Yankee Stadium.

Fans have indicated that they prefer instant ticket delivery in addition to an
    authenticated ticket over the aftermarket version of a ticket created by a
    seller on another marketplace site, or waiting days and paying extra for
    express mail delivery or self-pickup service away from the Stadium. This
    proprietary enhancement to the Yankees ticket marketplace means that all
    other sites are not able to offer instant delivery as a ticket delivery method.

Fans will pay the same 10 percent buyer fee as other sites with a delivery fee
    of only $4.95 per order. Other sites offer 7 out of every 10 Yankees ticket
    listings through the inconvenient method of standard or express mail which
    may add up to 50 percent more per ticket or delayed electronic delivery
    forcing you to wait weeks before you receive your tickets.

Yankees Ticket Exchange charges buyers a flat 10 percent service fee
    regardless of the price of the ticket. Other sites will charge a minimum fee
    adding up to a higher service fee percent.

For more detailed information on Yankees Ticket Exchange, including a
    complete list of buyer and seller frequently asked questions, please visit
    www.yankees.com/ticketexchange.

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    This was the newsletter sent 30 minutes after the Yankees released PDF tickets on ticketmaster today:

[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
    Official Yankees Ticket Exchange has arrived
    We are pleased to announce that Yankees Ticket Exchange has officially
    launched. Visit www.yankees.com/ticketexchange to view available tickets
    for Yankees home games this season.

Yankees Ticket Exchange is the only official online resale marketplace for
    Yankees fans to purchase and resell tickets to Yankees games.

As a reminder, StubHub is no longer a partner with the Yankees and is
    not integrated with our ticketing system.

Yankees Ticket Exchange will offer instant ticket delivery of a purchase
    within minutes. Other marketplaces cannot match this convenient method.
    Also, because all tickets are verified by Ticketmaster, fans will not run the
    risk of failed barcode entry into Yankee Stadium.

Fans have indicated that they prefer instant ticket delivery in addition to an
    authenticated ticket over the aftermarket version of a ticket created by a
    seller on another marketplace site, or waiting days and paying extra for
    express mail delivery or self-pickup service away from the Stadium. This
    proprietary enhancement to the Yankees ticket marketplace means that all
    other sites are not able to offer instant delivery as a ticket delivery method

Fans will pay the same 10 percent buyer fee as other sites with a delivery fee
    of only $4.95 per order. Other sites offer 7 out of every 10 Yankees ticket
    listings through the inconvenient method of standard or express mail which
    may add up to 50 percent more per ticket or delayed electronic delivery
    forcing you to wait weeks before you receive your tickets.
    LOL!LOL!LOL!

Yankees Ticket Exchange charges buyers a flat 10 percent service fee
    regardless of the price of the ticket. Other sites will charge a minimum fee
    adding up to a higher service fee percent.

LOL!!! What fans are they talking to?! To watch them spin this Ticket Crap-change is so laugable!! The Yankees just get more and more desperate. It's this kind of spoon fed crap that will keep me from EVER buying a ticket through their exchange. EVER. I'm sooooo excited to have purchased tix on Stubhub in 103 to 9/26 under face and the best part: GETTING REAL TICKETS AGAIN!!! ...not a crap printout with ads on it.

NYYF Cy Young

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing- I have an order waiting to receive tickets... I gave a deadline of April 5 so as long as it's enabled by Opening Day, I'm fine.. but knowing the Yankees, it won't be enabled this year because of Stubhub

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing- I have an order waiting to receive tickets... I gave a deadline of April 5 so as long as it's enabled by Opening Day, I'm fine.. but knowing the Yankees, it won't be enabled this year because of Stubhub
    I was told last winter there would be no Print At Home feature for plan holders this year but there will be a ticket forward feature that gets enabled 48 hours before game time. I've not heard or read anything more about this.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Yeah, I read that too the other day. Thanks for the info. I have lower level regional tix at the Verizon center so I'm trying to figure out what my potential market is for these. I guess Syracuse could be the biggest draw?
    Lots of Syracuse alums in the NE Amtrak corridor, so root for them tonight. Indiana should bring a fair amount of fans. The other side of the bracket isn't so promising with Miami and Marquette being the teams if the seeds hold up.
    "The saddest thing in life is wasted talent"

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesjohnny View Post
    I was told last winter there would be no Print At Home feature for plan holders this year but there will be a ticket forward feature that gets enabled 48 hours before game time. I've not heard or read anything more about this.
    I hope not. This is on the yankees website as of right now:

"Print At Home*: Full and Partial Season Ticket Licensees who have lost, misplaced or forgotten their tickets to a specific game can reprint them through their My Yankees Account, subject to service fees and applicable terms and conditions. During the reprinting process, the bar code on the original season ticket, used to ensure authenticity, is canceled and a new bar code is issued electronically. Licensees can print the new ticket with the unique bar code using any standard printer. Once canceled, the original tickets are no longer valid for admittance."

Devoted Member

Why do you guys so passionately hate the Yankees? I can hear more positive comments about the Yankees from the Red Sox fans who surround me every day.

Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    Why do you guys so passionately hate the Yankees? I can hear more positive comments about the Yankees from the Red Sox fans who surround me every day.

I don't think anyone hates the Yankees, but their business practices and how they treat fans, different story.

The Yankees are competing against their fans in the secondary ticket market. The move away from Stubhub is not to benefit the fans as reflected in the comments here.

NYYF Cy Young

"Print At Home*: Full and Partial Season Ticket Licensees who have lost, misplaced or forgotten their tickets to a specific game can reprint them through their My Yankees Account, subject to service fees and applicable terms and conditions. During the reprinting process, the bar code on the original season ticket, used to ensure authenticity, is canceled and a new bar code is issued electronically. Licensees can print the new ticket with the unique bar code using any standard printer. Once canceled, the original tickets are no longer valid for admittance."

I just called up the (212) Yankees number and asked- the guy said they are in a holding pattern as well, but it should be early next week.. he said they are having a meeting about it on Monday, and if it isn't enabled for all games by Tuesday at noon to call back.

That's all old info. Remember MLB controls those sites. I'm also a Spring Training season ticket holder and they didn't enable either feature for us. It's possible they may have later on but I listed all the games on YE after the first two weeks of games and they alll sold so I have no tickets remaining in the account to manage. We'll know soon enough.

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

Quote Originally Posted by Bxboy View Post
    The Yankees are competing against their fans in the secondary ticket market. The move away from Stubhub is not to benefit the fans as reflected in the comments here.
    Exactly. It's pretty crappy if you ask me, esp coming from the bozo's raking in all the big bucks.

You you have the link for that?

I went to this:
    http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t...rintathome.jsp

and saw nothing about it.

I don't hate the Yankees but the front office is another story. Since the Boss passed away customer service has taken a huge nose dive. Primary example is anytime I email my rep with a question or leave a voicemail I don't get a response or if I do it takes over a week.

My old rep returned calls right away until he did a huge screw up and emailed out the entire season ticket holder list to his clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    I don't hate the Yankees but the front office is another story. Since the Boss passed away customer service has taken a huge nose dive. Primary example is anytime I email my rep with a question or leave a voicemail I don't get a response or if I do it takes over a week.

My old rep returned calls right away until he did a huge screw up and emailed out the entire season ticket holder list to his clients.
    If you look at the reps on the Yankees page, they look like they are all out of school.

The Yanks Front Office sticks it ti STH again. They pulled the lower rows off the web for ticket exchange games. They were there last week. Then mysteriously disappeared . Only back rows available.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post

I have same story. I don't hate Yankees but the front office treats us like the enemy. My old rep always got right back to me. Now I have to call 2-3 times .They can't be that busy we all no sales are in the dumper!!

My sales rep is excellent. He gets back to me promptly by phone and email. He has done a few favors for me in the past and I believe he will in the future. At times he is unable to answer my questions due to front office policy but he lets me know that. He is one of the reasons I will probably renew - excellent customer service goes a long way. Yankees front office are you listening?

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    My sales rep is excellent. He gets back to me promptly by phone and email. He has done a few favors for me in the past and I believe he will in the future. At times he is unable to answer my questions due to front office policy but he lets me know that. He is one of the reasons I will probably renew - excellent customer service goes a long way. Yankees front office are you listening?
    I have experienced both extremes since 2006 with the revolving door of ticket reps. My first rep (no longer there) never - no exaggeration - never, replied to any of my emails. The next guy (no longer there) did respond to my questions, but acted like he would rather be somewhere else, and now he is. Then the guy who handled my relocation to the new stadium in 2009, who was not my assigned rep, was absolutely great and went out of his was to accommodate me. Then for three years I had a new jerk. And the guy I have now is superb and has shown all the hallmarks of excellent customer service. It just depends on who you get. And of course, management should be on top of things so that customer service will be more consistent, but clearly management doesn't care.

I have experienced both extremes since 2006 with the revolving door of ticket reps. My first rep (no longer there) never - no exaggeration - never, replied to any of my emails. The next guy (no longer there) did respond to my questions, but acted like he would rather be somewhere else, and now he is. Then the guy who handled my relocation to the new stadium in 2009, who was not my assigned rep, was absolutely great and went out of his was to accommodate me. Then for three years I had a new jerk. And the guy I have now is superb and has shown all the hallmarks of excellent customer service. It just depends on who you get. And of course, management should be on top of things so that customer service will be more consistent, but clearly management doesn't care.
    I've been a plan holder for most of the last 29 years. No idea why the Rep is important to some. Other than the last 6 years or so I couldn't tell you who my Rep was. Other than the 2009 relocation I never spoke to a Rep regarding tickets. Since the Relo it's been all one way they call me I never call them. Have no reason to.

Thread Information