+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 142 FirstFirst ... 24 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 3533
    NYYF Legend

Re: The StubHub Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pacersyankees View Post
    I was a bit concerned after the Teixera injury, nothing definite on Jeters return, etc that the Yankees may field a AAA lineup for opening day and the market would completely crash. That being said- I have made some very nice SH sales on Field and Main level seats. May have to sell the Delta and Field MVPs at a small loss but everything else looks great
    Forecast way out calls for a lot of rain on April 1:
    http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/new...weather/349727

Of course being 20 days away that probably means 100 degrees and full sunshine but cold wet weather always kills the market for a game. I'm hoping it'll be warm and dry enough 12:00 - 4:00 pm

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    He's different. I don't see him going back on this. Not only that he's 43 years old. How many more years can he keep going?
    I think you're right that he will retire because he's really up there in years. It's the cynic in me that can't help but point out that all of the hoopla is orchestrated, with the sole purpose of generating ticket sales (they love Mo, but they love the money even more). Nothing wrong with that, but the "intent to retire" is often not genuine. If (and it's a HUGE if) he were to stay healthy and, let's say, save 40 games, we would then hear murmurings abot a potential return. If I were Mo, and I had the chance to sign another $10 million or so deal, tack on even more saves to a major career record and enjoy just one more year in the spotlight, I would do it. It's not like he can do this for another 10 - 20 years, so if you can get 1 or 2 more, why stop now?

NYYF Legend

OD inventory has crept up over 7,400 with today's releases from 6,400 yesterday. Yankees didn't publicly release no-alcohol 433 yet mysteriously they all just magically showed up by the row full on stubhub. If the Yankees want to eliminate 0.99 tickets they would be well advised to stop dumping tickets out the back door

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Yankees didn't publicly release no-alcohol 433 yet mysteriously they all just magically showed up by the row full on stubhub.
    Dismissed as coincidence...

OD inventory has crept up over 7,400 with today's releases from 6,400 yesterday. Yankees didn't publicly release no-alcohol 433 yet mysteriously they all just magically showed up by the row full on stubhub. If the Yankees want to eliminate 0.99 tickets they would be well advised to stop dumping tickets out the back door
    Still nothing released for 407B or 307. Those will still come out.

I am starting to take my tickets off stubhub and put them on the Ticket exchange. I am listing the tickets at a lower price and still making the same amount of money.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by KevinO194 View Post
    I am starting to take my tickets off stubhub and put them on the Ticket exchange. I am listing the tickets at a lower price and still making the same amount of money.
    says the guy with the fake season tickets

In other news, final game on SH is up to about $69 get in the door. Basically all the cheap seats are sold out on TM

In other news, final game on SH is up to about $69 get in the door. Basically all the cheap seats are sold out on TM
    I might be moving some tickets from SH to TN...

What do you mean fake season tickets?

NYYF MVP

Face value on Yankees com for Field Dugout MVPs are less than SH outfield -- there are 4 in row one of 111 for over 500 apiece.

So snagged a 122 row 1 off the Yanks' site. Surprised there were any left there

Quote Originally Posted by NYY_72 View Post
    I might be moving some tickets from SH to TN...
    Why would you need to "move" them? Why not list on both? They are not mutually exclusive

NYYF Legend

People have started uploading PDFs to their Stubhub listings. If anyone here has, can you please check the cut off time? I'd like to find out if they are still cutting off Yankee games 2 hours before the first pitch or if they cut off at game time like other sports with no SH deal

Forum Regular

And what does it cost to get the PDF's?
    Back at the track, at the wall, we are tied!

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by kobak8 View Post
    And what does it cost to get the PDF's?
    Yankees aren't showing their cards yet. So far you can only list your seats from your account on ticketsnow but you can't print PDFs

Forum Regular

Yankees aren't showing their cards yet. So far you can only list your seats from your account on ticketsnow but you can't print PDFs
    So where are the instant downloads coming from on SH?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by kobak8 View Post
    So where are the instant downloads coming from on SH?
    Either from the yankees ticketsnow exchange or ticketmaster has released from individual sales. TM did release hard tickets so some people may have started getting PDF downloads too

Forum Regular

Either from the yankees ticketsnow exchange or ticketmaster has released from individual sales. TM did release hard tickets so some people may have started getting PDF downloads too
    Should have thought of that.

For Rivera and the prices the final game :

I think prices will actually be higher if the Yankees are eliminated for it. If they are in the race, there is a better then 50% chance he may not pitch. If the Yankees are fighting for a Wild Card spot, I doubt they will toss Mo in automatically to the last game, he is only coming in if the situation warrants, especially if its a chilly night in September and the Yankees have post season chances

Quote Originally Posted by yankees2010 View Post
    For Rivera and the prices the final game :

I think prices will actually be higher if the Yankees are eliminated for it. If they are in the race, there is a better then 50% chance he may not pitch. If the Yankees are fighting for a Wild Card spot, I doubt they will toss Mo in automatically to the last game, he is only coming in if the situation warrants, especially if its a chilly night in September and the Yankees have post season chances
    Right after it happened tickets flew off the shelf. I even bought tickets from stubhub to re-sell since some were priced before the announcement. I had 11 tickets listed and sold 4 right away. I have 7 left and 5 of them are priced to sell now and should in the next few days. The other 2 I will wait and see.

Either way I'd imagine some type of ceremony before the game maybe Posada comes back even. I'm just guessing but what would be even worse is if we are in contention, we get eliminated in the last 3 games and they never do anything to acknowledge him. That's why I see something happening.

I have received all tickets where I requested UPS delivery. None for Ticketfast. In hindsight- I wish I had selected UPS on every order

Devoted Member

Question for March madness brackets, what decides what quadrant each team falls into? Like Georgetown, shouldn't they play in the East - yet last year they played in the Midwest quad...
    Georgetown can't play in the East region since they are the host school, so if they make the 2nd weekend they will be in LA, Dallas, or Indianapolis. They use the pod system now, so the sub regional sites are no longer locked into the regions, so Georgetown most likely opens the tournament in Philadelphia.
    "The saddest thing in life is wasted talent"

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by kirbivore View Post
    Georgetown can't play in the East region since they are the host school, so if they make the 2nd weekend they will be in LA, Dallas, or Indianapolis. They use the pod system now, so the sub regional sites are no longer locked into the regions, so Georgetown most likely opens the tournament in Philadelphia.
    Yeah, I read that too the other day. Thanks for the info. I have lower level regional tix at the Verizon center so I'm trying to figure out what my potential market is for these. I guess Syracuse could be the biggest draw?

Yeah, I read that too the other day. Thanks for the info. I have lower level regional tix at the Verizon center so I'm trying to figure out what my potential market is for these. I guess Syracuse could be the biggest draw?
    What does this have to do with stubhub?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by KevinO194 View Post
    What does this have to do with stubhub?
    Because that's where the tickets are bought and sold

People have started uploading PDFs to their Stubhub listings. If anyone here has, can you please check the cut off time? I'd like to find out if they are still cutting off Yankee games 2 hours before the first pitch or if they cut off at game time like other sports with no SH deal
    If the ST process continues there appears to be no cutoff for downloadable tickets. But downloadable tix have been few since Yanks haven't enabled a Print At Home feature for ST ticket holders. Typically downloadable tix are gone as the game approaches leaving pickup at the Comfort Inn as the only option. I've sold all my unused ST tix on the Yankee Exchange except the final two so far. Surprised I didn't have to post on Stub Hub to unload them.

Thread Information