+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 142 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 89 139 ... LastLast
    NYYF Legend

Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN We're about 20 minutes from the start of BAL-NYY game and the seats are 90 percent empty. The atmosphere is like a Tuesday night in May.

For Nats game 5, 851 tickets now left on stubhub with over 1.5 hours to go. I'll be interested to see if the lowest price shoots up or hovers around here (~$110) when inventory goes to under 100 tickets

Addicted Member

Re: The StubHub Thread

If I wasn't totally swamped right now with work I would love to go to the Nationals game if the price plummeted. It would take only 10 minutes to get to the stadium.
    "Being the captain of the team, he always is there for us, and I appreciate that. He's my friend, my teammate and I love him." ~ Mariano Rivera about Derek Jeter.

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN We're about 20 minutes from the start of BAL-NYY game and the seats are 90 percent empty. The atmosphere is like a Tuesday night in May.

For Nats game 5, 851 tickets now left on stubhub with over 1.5 hours to go. I'll be interested to see if the lowest price shoots up or hovers around here (~$110) when inventory goes to under 100 tickets

i know they say pitching wins ball games but offense is what brings fans to the stand. these photos symbolize the current state of the yankees offense. the bats havent shown up, now the fans arent

NYYF Legend

The eternal state of optimism that the Yankees will win it all

At 8:00PM, as the ALDS winning NYY fans celebrate, there are absolutely no tickets left on StubHub for the Nationals game.
    Forgive me for taking the Contrarian view

ALCS Game 1 on Stubhub right now at end of the ALDS clincher starts at 11,905 tickets available and a $48 get-in. Let's see where it goes

Actually, I don't know if this is going to be good..... on TicketMaster there are BLOCKS OF 19 in a row still for ALCS game #1 in the Grandstand !!!!!

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by balraven View Post
    ALCS Game 1 on Stubhub right now at end of the ALDS clincher starts at 11,905 tickets available and a $48 get-in. Let's see where it goes
    Might be too much glut to completely clear out in 22 hours. But prices will go higher than this. I bet wrong on this game with a ton of tickets, hoping to minimize my losses

NYYF Cy Young

Actually, I don't know if this is going to be good..... on TicketMaster there are BLOCKS OF 19 in a row still for ALCS game #1 in the Grandstand !!!!!
    How are you telling this without the map on? I just tried 19 GS can came up empty.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    How are you telling this without the map on? I just tried 19 GS can came up empty.
    probably a bunch of ghost seats again on the interactive map

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    I actually just pulled 19 together in GS 408, no interactive map. But i'm sure they'll be cheaper on Stubhub anyway

Quote Originally Posted by jross9389 View Post
    I actually just pulled 19 together in GS 408, no interactive map. But i'm sure they'll be cheaper on Stubhub anyway
    correct. No interactive map. I pulled 19 grandstands in 405. I think they were $58 each

Supply has dropped by 500 so far. I have 21 tickets for tomorrow. 4 of them I think I got a buyer off stubhub.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    Supply has dropped by 500 so far. I have 21 tickets for tomorrow. 4 of them I think I got a buyer off stubhub.
    I had about the same, dumped half at about a 25% loss each after fees. Sold another fourth at cost, and letting the last fourth ride to see where prices go

NYYF Legend

I got two tickets in Section 433 (no alcohol) for $49.75 right after the game ended.

My first ever playoff game -

God, life is great.

BTW - what were the list price for these tickets? Can someone tell me?

NYYF Legend

Cheapest ticket prices in Section 433 have jumped $15 since I bought mine.

And there are 19 tickets in this section being offered at the bargain price of $968.99 - wow.

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by dadrumma View Post
    i know they say pitching wins ball games but offense is what brings fans to the stand. these photos symbolize the current state of the yankees offense. the bats havent shown up, now the fans arent
    Actually the stands seemed about 90% full at the start. Keep in mind, WAS had not hosted a playoff game in 70 years. This is old hat for the Yankees. I would guess things heat up a bit tomorrow night

I had about the same, dumped half at about a 25% loss each after fees. Sold another fourth at cost, and letting the last fourth ride to see where prices go
    Not to be nosey but where were your seats? I have 12 in bleachers 9 in grandstand. Only sold 4 bleachers so far. Hoping they will help the hit on the grandstand.

Addicted Member

Quick question: Row 2 in the Grandstand... will the metal edge around the glass block my view?

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    Not to be nosey but where were your seats? I have 12 in bleachers 9 in grandstand. Only sold 4 bleachers so far. Hoping they will help the hit on the grandstand.
    Looking to sell 4 of your grandstand?

Quote Originally Posted by jlevin View Post
    Looking to sell 4 of your grandstand?
    Yes I definitely would.

No more 19's in grandstand pulling up. Couldn't even pull up a set of 4 in grandstand for ALCS game 1. Did get at least a pair in 405 to come up.

I had some listings that sold that had an expiration time of 6:07 pm. I have one listing left and it shows that it expires at 11 am. Is there some reason for this? Can I re-list again?

Devoted Member

That will change really quickly should the Yankees win tonight. People will come out to a Saturday postseason game with good October weather
    Hopefully it will change during the day. At this early hour there are 10,800 available and $50 gets you in the door. The section I'm selling (209) already has 3 listings under the face of $105. I just lowered mine to $120 each, which end up taking a small loss after the SH fees.
    "The saddest thing in life is wasted talent"

Addicted Member

Still over 10,000 tickets available.... I like where this is going. Just biding my time until panic sets in and prices tank.

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

Just over 47,000 at the Stadium last night. I wonder how many of those bought tickets from Stubhub?

Thread Information