+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 143 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 3563
  1. #76

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    cheapest price up to $143 (obstructed bleachers). If anyone has extra tickets or would rather have the money, this is when they're going to start listing them

    hahahaha


    What happen to "market correction" pointer? That would only happen if there is more supply!


    There are none as we speak, so sky is the limit I guess!


    Now add the POSADA tribute to the mix - you got another craziness going!


    Damn, I missed the boat!


    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

  2. #77
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfanatic View Post
    hahahaha


    What happen to "market correction" pointer? That would only happen if there is more supply!


    There are none as we speak, so sky is the limit I guess!
    Are you like 10 years old or something? I said earlier I though the market lowest price would probably top out around $150, well we're here now. And as more people realize the prices, some will forego their seats to make the extra cash, even those that bought on the secondary market because the 25% round trip in fees is offset by the 100% appreciation in prices. There's about 19 hours left for things to play out. I think by 11am tomorrow prices should be around $100, with possibly some cheaper if you're fast enough to get them

  3. #78

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Are you like 10 years old or something? I said earlier I though the market lowest price would probably top out around $150, well we're here now. And as more people realize the prices, some will forego their seats to make the extra cash, even those that bought on the secondary market because the 25% round trip in fees is offset by the 100% appreciation in prices. There's about 19 hours left for things to play out. I think by 11am tomorrow prices should be around $100, with possibly some cheaper if you're fast enough to get them

    i dont think I can buy and sell if I was 10 years old.



    But on a serious note, I would doubt that you will see $100/ticket by tomorrow - if and only if, there is a MASSIVE release of tickets by the Yankees.

    Other than that, it is a crazy-seller market as we speak!


    And oh, there were a couple of mistake sale happened ($75 and $85 ticket were sold in pairs) - I tried to get them but I was too late!
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

  4. #79

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Now I am "fishing" for OD tickets on SH.

    Waiting for "newbies" to make minor mistake - or maybe it is not a mistake after all (they just want to make a small profit and be happy - who knows).


    At least this is more fun than going "fishing" on Ticketmaster alert page.
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

  5. #80
    NYYF Triple Crown

    StingrayJG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Shelton, CT

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    All the tri-state TV and radio stations have been gushing for several days now about how awesome the weather will be for Friday so I'm sure that is helping to encourage anyone that was on the fence about going that the weather will be ideal. The weather has been a big deterrent to ticket selling for Opening Day in certain years past. This year it's definitely raising the market.
    Jimmy G. (Seniority 03/28/1994)
    1994-2008: Main Res MVP Sec. 14, Row G
    2009: Section 330, Row 6
    2010: Section 233A, Row 20
    2011: Section 229, Row 16 *All Sunday Plans*
    2012: No longer STH, liberated!

  6. #81
    NYYF Cy Young


    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Westchester

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by StingrayJG View Post
    All the tri-state TV and radio stations have been gushing for several days now about how awesome the weather will be for Friday so I'm sure that is helping to encourage anyone that was on the fence about going that the weather will be ideal. The weather has been a big deterrent to ticket selling for Opening Day in certain years past. This year it's definitely raising the market.
    yep, I remember last year I couldn't stay in my seats- I was SO cold from the winds. I had to stay in the team store for a while to warm up. We won't have that issue tomorrow.

  7. #82
    Oops! I pooped on your things! __starr69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Queens

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    $170 now the cheapest -- a pair in row 6 of 239
    Dieting isn't a piece of cake.
    Nobody ever says "it's just a game" when their team is winning.
    "Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had better learn baseball" --Jacques Barzun

  8. #83
    Devoted Member
    YankeeMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Shelton, CT

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Woke up and checked.
    Less than 300 tix w $189 as the get in price
    It it all just the weather?

  9. #84

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Funny how opening day prices on a beautiful Friday day game are thru the roof but prices for deciding game 5 last year against the tigers in the ALDS on a chilly October Thursday night barely sold out with alot of prime tix at face price on stubhub-
    That 9 inning game started at 805 and ended at 1142

  10. #85

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    OD prices on StubHub holding. Cheapest get-in-the-door price is $205 with less than 30 minutes left to cutoff with 137 tickets left.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

  11. #86

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    10 party suite tickets for $195ech and you have to buy all 10. That must be the Yankees.

  12. #87

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    This is interesting. Just popped up on SH:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	20957
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

  13. #88

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    OK, now with 13 minutes left, prices are falling. Get in price now $150.

    Edit: That $150 is a single in 209, row 4. Not a bad seat.

    Edit again: That ticket is now $120. Seller getting desperate.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

  14. #89
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Man View Post
    This is interesting. Just popped up on SH:
    Suites are useless without the catering option. There's no mention of food in that listing so not worth gamble, even if you can get 10 people together

  15. #90
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Man View Post
    OK, now with 13 minutes left, prices are falling. Get in price now $150.

    Edit: That $150 is a single in 209, row 4. Not a bad seat.

    Edit again: That ticket is now $120. Seller getting desperate.
    Main Outfield for $120, single. People who gotta sell are dropping prices, I can't see prices going much below $100 but we'll see

  16. #91

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Main Outfield for $120, single. People who gotta sell are dropping prices, I can't see prices going much below $100 but we'll see
    It is fascinating to see this play out.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

  17. #92

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Now $100 for 209, row 4 single.

    Edit: Gone.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

  18. #93
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Man View Post
    It is fascinating to see this play out.
    It's almost like the stock market except there's an expiration on the equity. That makes them part stock, part option. But tickets as options doesn't quite fit either because they don't expire "worthless" "out of the money" before game time

  19. #94

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Main Outfield for $120, single. People who gotta sell are dropping prices, I can't see prices going much below $100 but we'll see
    Wow! Bleachers 236, row 8, 4 seats - $50 each!

    Edit: Gone.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

  20. #95

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Anything below $130 is getting picked off quick.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

  21. #96
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Man View Post
    Wow! Bleachers 236, row 8, 4 seats - $50 each!

    Edit: Gone.
    Didn't see that one, must have been picked up by a bot

  22. #97

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    104 tix left, $155 at low end.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

  23. #98
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Listings expired with only 88 tickets left, lowest $173. Gotta be some sort of record for Yankees regular season (maybe not so much on price, I'm thinking Stadium opener 2009)

  24. #99
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    ticketmaster back online, lets see if they sneak a dump now that the flippers are out of business

  25. #100

    Re: The StubHub Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Listings expired with only 88 tickets left, lowest $173. Gotta be some sort of record for Yankees regular season (maybe not so much on price, I'm thinking Stadium opener 2009)
    I grabbed a screen shot a few seconds before expiration:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	20959
    Attached Images
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts