+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Re: The StubHub Thread

any Knick fans here? How do you think the resale will hold up for the playoffs? I hear they are packaging in NY Liberty tickets in with the playoff strips

Quote Originally Posted by Arod7593 View Post

Also are there any non-premium seats that are worth the savings, say field infield or main between the bases?
    Personally, I like anything from 214A - 217 for watching the game.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by lemmegetatthat View Post
    any Knick fans here? How do you think the resale will hold up for the playoffs? I hear they are packaging in NY Liberty tickets in with the playoff strips
    That's not the case. Knicks season ticket holders had to pay their playoff strip invoices a couple weeks ago, and you only pay for Knicks tickets. Resale market will likely stay very strong, there's a lot of high end demand for the Knicks when they're worth watching

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    That's not the case. Knicks season ticket holders had to pay their playoff strip invoices a couple weeks ago, and you only pay for Knicks tickets. Resale market will likely stay very strong, there's a lot of high end demand for the Knicks when they're worth watching
    Apparently they have some strips left over. My buddy is a Rangers season ticket holder and his rep just offered him seats in section 328, the catch is, they are packaged with Liberty season tickets for $450.

Round 1- $122
    Round 2- $150
    Round 3- $200
    Round 4- $400

starting 450 in the hole and the stubhub fees, it would most likely only be profitable after round 1

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by lemmegetatthat View Post
    Apparently they have some strips left over. My buddy is a Rangers season ticket holder and his rep just offered him seats in section 328, the catch is, they are packaged with Liberty season tickets for $450.

Round 1- $122
    Round 2- $150
    Round 3- $200
    Round 4- $400

starting 450 in the hole and the stubhub fees, it would most likely only be profitable after round 1
    They're so desperate to sell Liberty tickets. There's a waiting list for Knicks season tickets, but it's a little known fact that there is also a VIP waiting list. If you're not on the VIP list, you have almost no chance of getting tickets. To get on the VIP list, you need to buy Liberty season tickets at $450 per seat minimum. Those tickets are pretty much a total loss, considering they're playing in Newark in 2012 and 2013

NYYF Cy Young

Hi guys! I'm new here and have some questions about tickets for you!

First off don't kill me but I'm not a Yankees Fan, I'm a Miami Marlins fan, however my girlfriend is a HUGEEEEE Yankees fan and of course I root for them rather then the Mets.

I wanted to take her to a Game this week most likely Thursday vs. Twins.

I've been to the new stadium twice and sat in the Delta Suites the first year however I read that they renovated it this year and offer some sort of food.

Between The Legends, Champions and Delta and even Jim Beam which is the best bang for your buck?

I saw some Legends on Stubhub for 300.00, Champs for 200.00 125 for Delta and like 49.00 for Jim Beam.

Any chance I can maybe get some legends or champs for 100.00-150.00$?

Also are there any non-premium seats that are worth the savings, say field infield or main between the bases?

Thanks in advanced!
    Well.. if you can afford it, Legends for $300, while high, is worth it and is an incredible experience... the food is amazing... like 5 star restaurant amazing. That said, it's a ton of money. I wouldn't pay more than $300 though.

Champion seats and Delta is a toss up- it depends what you prefer- the Champions food is free, and there is a really good chance of getting a foul ball, but the angle kind of stinks and the food is just standard stadium food... cheap hamburgers, chicken fingers etc. Delta, you need to pay for the food, but the view is probably better than even Legends Suites- it's an amazing panoramic view.

Jim Beam are not worth it... upper deck seats with free popcorn and peanuts. i'd rather get seats in the main level for the same price.

Hi guys! I'm new here and have some questions about tickets for you!

First off don't kill me but I'm not a Yankees Fan, I'm a Miami Marlins fan, however my girlfriend is a HUGEEEEE Yankees fan and of course I root for them rather then the Mets.

I wanted to take her to a Game this week most likely Thursday vs. Twins.

I've been to the new stadium twice and sat in the Delta Suites the first year however I read that they renovated it this year and offer some sort of food.

Between The Legends, Champions and Delta and even Jim Beam which is the best bang for your buck?

I saw some Legends on Stubhub for 300.00, Champs for 200.00 125 for Delta and like 49.00 for Jim Beam.

Any chance I can maybe get some legends or champs for 100.00-150.00$?

Thanks in advanced!
    These should help:

Premium Seats
    Virtual Stadium

Looking at stubhub for the game, I might suggest something like Main Infield 215 for $50-75 (definitely will drop by Wed night) and then go out to dinner with some of the savings over more expensive seats. The view from the lower rows of the main deck is great. The only good meal included with your tickets is if you get Legends, so you might be better off outside the stadium.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    Well.. if you can afford it, Legends for $300, while high, is worth it and is an incredible experience... the food is amazing... like 5 star restaurant amazing. That said, it's a ton of money. I wouldn't pay more than $300 though.
    You know, there's a similar club to Legends at Madison Square Garden. It's smaller, but same quality free food and you get to see the players walking by you to/from the locker room.

That's the Delta Sky Club.

Then there's the 1879 Club...

The only way you get into that one is if you have front row courtside seats or seats up against the glass. It's even more high end and less than 100 people have access to it. If you want to rub shoulders with celebrities and hedge fund managers, that's where you want to be

NYYF Triple Crown

Has anyone ever sat in Audi Club seats for the actual game?
    I've been in there numerous times and twice dined in there but only for the pre-game seating and then sat in outside seats.

Audi Club seats don't seem to pop up on Stub hub nearly as much as some of the other areas (and even rarer for bargain prices) like Delta Suites, Legends, Champions, etc have been.

My goal as a liberated former Sunday+ guy for 18 seasons is to experience other areas of the ballpark such as Legends, Delta Suites, and maybe Audi Club for an actual game, not just a pre-game dinner. (But obviously for bargain basement ticket cost.)

I probably won't be able to hit a game until early to mid summer so I know I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a bargain for a low-profile weeknight game or an oddball rainout make-up on an off-day or something like that to really see some good bargains in these areas.

Can someone please tell me what the 2012 face value prices are for these areas and also what their opinion would be on what price they'd pay to sit there and be able to say "I got a good deal on these seats."?

Thanks.
    Jimmy G. (Seniority 03/28/1994)
    1994-2008: Main Res MVP Sec. 14, Row G
    2009: Section 330, Row 6
    2010: Section 233A, Row 20
    2011: Section 229, Row 16 *All Sunday Plans*
    2012: No longer STH, liberated!

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by StingrayJG View Post
    Has anyone ever sat in Audi Club seats for the actual game?
    I've been in there numerous times and twice dined in there but only for the pre-game seating and then sat in outside seats.

Audi Club seats don't seem to pop up on Stub hub nearly as much as some of the other areas (and even rarer for bargain prices) like Delta Suites, Legends, Champions, etc have been.

My goal as a liberated former Sunday+ guy for 18 seasons is to experience other areas of the ballpark such as Legends, Delta Suites, and maybe Audi Club for an actual game, not just a pre-game dinner. (But obviously for bargain basement ticket cost.)

I probably won't be able to hit a game until early to mid summer so I know I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a bargain for a low-profile weeknight game or an oddball rainout make-up on an off-day or something like that to really see some good bargains in these areas.

Can someone please tell me what the 2012 face value prices are for these areas and also what their opinion would be on what price they'd pay to sit there and be able to say "I got a good deal on these seats."?

Thanks.
    I wouldn't pay anything for Audi... you are paying $200 to sit in a restaurant and not even get to hear the roar of the crowd- the radio announcers are piped in and that's it. The reason I personally pay to go to a baseball game and not sit at home is for the experience, the crowd noise, the ambiance... that is all lost in Audi.

The Budweiser area just outside of Audi seems really nice and solves that problem, though...

I've sat in Audi club for a game twice . Both times I said I wouldn't do it again. The food is good but it doesn't feel like your at the game . You basically watch it through glass and they put the yes feed in it so you can here the announcers.
    It might be good on a really hot day because it's air conditioned but if you like sitting in the crowd and cheering it's not the greatest.

NYYF Triple Crown

Quote Originally Posted by jpug1 View Post
    I've sat in Audi club for a game twice . Both times I said I wouldn't do it again. The food is good but it doesn't feel like your at the game . You basically watch it through glass and they put the yes feed in it so you can here the announcers.
    It might be good on a really hot day because it's air conditioned but if you like sitting in the crowd and cheering it's not the greatest.
    I kind of got that impression from the few times I was up there, also.

It sounds to me like seeing if I could steal some Delta Suite tickets for a bargain, that would be the best experience, short of Legends of course but I think a Delta bargain would be more liekly than a Legends one.

What is FV for Delta seats this season and what would be the line to draw as the most to pay for them for a stub hub bargain?

NYYF Cy Young

Other than Legends, Delta is by far the best imo.

NYYF MVP

Delta, you need to pay for the food, but the view is probably better than even Legends Suites- it's an amazing panoramic view.
    Couldn't agree more, $300 there or about, and the service is wonderful. Felt like dining on the Queen Mary (not that I would know lol.) They even pour your bottled water as though it's wine. Great if there's a client (or date) someone really wants to impress. Nice experience but I'm there for a ballgame.

Bolded: Definately found that to be the case. Delta would be my first choice, like to keep score and the ability to follow the ball = unbeatable. Better than Legends, IMO, as far as watching the game -- unless you come with a verrry hearty appetite, and sweet tooth! (Legends has all kinds of sweets & candies as you go out the door to your seat, all toooo convenient.) I'm happy with a draft, chicken fingers & garlic fries.

JMHO jump on a Delta if you see one for around $200, worth it, IMO. (Saw them for less last year, but would have had to have bought 2...)

NYYF MVP

Delta, you need to pay for the food, but the view is probably better than even Legends Suites- it's an amazing panoramic view.
    Couldn't agree more and the service is wonderful. Like cruising the Queen Mary (not that iI would know firsthand lol). They even pour your bottled water as though it's wine. Great if there's a client (or date) someone really wants to impress. Nice experience but I'm there for a ballgame.

Bolded: Definately found that to be the case. Delta would be my first choice, like to keep score and the ability to follow the ball = unbeatable. Better than Legends, IMO, as far as watching the game -- unless you come with a verrry hearty appetite, and sweet tooth! (Legends has all kinds of sweets & candies as you go out the door to your seat, all toooo convenient.) I'm happy with a draft, chicken fingers & garlic fries.

Champion seats and Delta is a toss up- it depends what you prefer- the Champions food is free, and there is a really good chance of getting a foul ball, but the angle kind of stinks and the food is just standard stadium food... cheap hamburgers, chicken fingers etc. Delta, you need to pay for the food, but the view is probably better than even Legends Suites- it's an amazing panoramic view.

Jim Beam are not worth it... upper deck seats with free popcorn and peanuts. i'd rather get seats in the main level for the same price.
    Legends is tough to beat.......... Especially at $300 a seat..... Get there at 5:00pm and eat like a king......... Seats are very comfortable......... Once the 5th inning rolls around, you can either sit behind home plate and wave your hand around with your cell phone on your ear to make sure the world sees you....... Or you can sit behind one of the dugouts and get a bird's eye view of the players........... Go back inside around the 7th inning and gorge on the desserts........ If you have the means and can do it once, I recommend it.

NYYF Triple Crown

As we get to the closing bell....

There's 5th row Legends for tonight in 21A for $275, but it looks like you have to buy all four.

A pair in 24B for $299

And some Deltas for $99

(3500+ unsold)

Quote Originally Posted by StingrayJG View Post
    As we get to the closing bell....

There's 5th row Legends for tonight in 21A for $275, but it looks like you have to buy all four.

A pair in 24B for $299

And some Deltas for $99

(3500+ unsold)

I was watching as well!

Thanks so much for the info guys!

If I can get a Legends pair for 500 total i'll take that otherwise i may sit delta for around 100.00 a piece if not that then from all of your stories the Main Level is the Best in between the bases, better than say the outfield? I saw some row 3 or 4 outfield seats but they were almost as far out as the pole.

And the gates open at 5:00pm thursday? Clubs as well?

thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesBWA View Post
    These should help:

Premium Seats
    Virtual Stadium

Looking at stubhub for the game, I might suggest something like Main Infield 215 for $50-75 (definitely will drop by Wed night) and then go out to dinner with some of the savings over more expensive seats. The view from the lower rows of the main deck is great. The only good meal included with your tickets is if you get Legends, so you might be better off outside the stadium.
    While monitoring SH for a bit today there were a few times I saw seats in Main Infield 217 (just one section off from Delta Suite) for $25 to $35, and routinely saw them in the $40 range. Right before closing, seats in 227B were available for $8, and all day long they were seats from 229 through 226 routinely available for under $30. If you have flexability and dont mind buying day of, you can save 50%+ off of face value.

That may be an older sentiment. I was one of those who felt that way at $100 a seat with NO freebies. However, You can now get the Jim Beam seats for $85. A very nice view of the field with a larger cushioned seat, Free popcorn and Free Peanuts as well as Free soda refills. In addition, you get Access to BOTH the Audi Club and Mohegan Sun sports bar! Delta while having the BEST view of the game is pricey At over $200 a seat. Buy a few peanuts, popcorns and sodas and your set back 3x as much per seat- take a family and good luck . Main level seats with comparative views cost over $100. All said and done its a personal choice, get what you can afford. Anything over $100 per is too much for me if I'm taking someone.

I found a guy willing to sell me 2 legends seats for 300$ total but he wants me to pay him via money pack. And then he'll email the seats.

Is that legit or a scam!?

Forum Regular

I found a guy willing to sell me 2 legends seats for 300$ total but he wants me to pay him via money pack. And then he'll email the seats.

SCAM - a money order or Western Union is the #1 red flag for a scam. Do not do it you will have no recourse.
    Back at the track, at the wall, we are tied!

NYYF Legend

No it's not a scam, perfectly legitimate. Just make sure you give your new Nigerian friend your social security number, your debit card & PIN number, and mail him your car keys. Don't worry, it's all safe with him, TRUST HIM!!! bwahahaha

i remember paying $100 for an obstructed view bleacher seat about eight years ago when I was in college for a regular season Yankee vs. Red Sox game. The rivalry was pretty strong back then, and I thought it was a deal, I definitely couldnt afford to sit in the stands. Last year I went to Game 5 of the ALDS and sat in the first row of the infield Terrace for 50 bucks. Its a shame what is happening to season ticket holders

NYYF Legend

You got your answer above. Stick with the legitimate sources - especially since you are doing this for your girlfriend more than anything. You don't want to be embarassed. Stick with the legitmate way of doing things. I've never had a problem with Stubhub - in fact they've gone out of their way to make sure I was satisfied with the tickets I received on a recent purchase.

It's best to pay a little more or take a little lower grade seat for the security of knowing you have some recourse in the unlikely event things go wrong.
    If they ask who was our star, give them 25 names, and if you forget our names, just tell them we were Yankees.

Thread Information