+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    NYYF Legend

Re: Once Again, It's Brad's Annual Supa Dupa Bowl Thread (complete w/Recipes, Natcher

Quote Originally Posted by GiambiRocks View Post
    I bought blue cheese and Frank's at lunchtime today. I was being selfish since I love mozzarella.
    I love mozzarella, too.
    You know you're an addict when you put Crackbook on your Crackberry. -Toaderly

NYYF Legend

Re: Once Again, It's Brad's Annual Supa Dupa Bowl Thread (complete w/Recipes, Natcher

I only make it with mozzarella. I buy bleu cheese dressing for anyone who wants to add it. I hate bleu cheese.

I use ranch dressing as well. It comes out delicious. I also buy a cooked chicken at the deli department of the supermarket and use that instead of cooking the chicken. It saves a step.

I've even used canned chicken if time was really a factor and you can't tell the difference.
    She sits there so refined and drinks herself half blind
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

R-I-P, Mr. Nelson Mandela Jersey Yankee's Avatar
    Formerly Brooklyn & Joisey; now just right behind you ... BOO!!!

I've never had chicken wings w/mozzarella. In fact, the only time I've had mozzarella is fer the pizza. As in "and some fresh mozz-a-rel-la", as per the pizza guys.
    Dr King (1929-68): Make the Dream a Reality.
    RIP, Nelson Mandela, Jackie #42 & Rosa Parks; Ali: Get up…get up; Isaac Hayes; Stevie Wonder: Isn't She Lovely?; Dr J: Fear the 'Fro; Smokin' Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Yankee View Post
    I've never had chicken wings w/mozzarella. In fact, the only time I've had mozzarella is fer the pizza. As in "and some fresh mozz-a-rel-la", as per the pizza guys.
    Whoa, you've never had baked ziti or lasagne... or fresh mozzarella with basil and a sliced garden tomato? That's one of my summer favorites.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Crow,Tony,Joe,Yogi,Riz,2 Joes Tifoso's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    Whoa, you've never had baked ziti or lasagne... or fresh mozzarella with basil and a sliced garden tomato? That's one of my summer favorites.

Mine, too!
    -Lou 27 (28 in 2014)
    Totus Tuus

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

I prefer it with blue cheese but to each his (or her) own.

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    I've had lotsa lasagna and baked ziti. However, I don't make those. I should, however.

If I were to pick mah fave Italian cheeses, they would be Provolone, Ricotta and Romano.
    RIP, Nelson Mandela, Jackie #42 & Rosa Parks; Ali: Get up…get up; Isaac Hayes; Stevie Wonder: Isn't She Lovely?; Dr J: Fear the 'Fro; Smokin' Joe

I've had lotsa lasagna and baked ziti. However, I don't make those. I should, however.

If I were to pick mah fave Italian cheeses, they would be Provolone, Ricotta and Romano.
    No parmigiano?
    -Lou 27 (28 in 2014)
    Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers View Post
    I prefer it with blue cheese but to each his (or her) own.
    I've only had chicken wingz w/either some kind of BBQ sauce, some 911 hot sauce, or bleu cheese. That's all the Italian places near me serve it with, so I've never veered away from that.

I'll give props to the ranch dressing, since that would work also. They should just add some bleu cheese to the ranch so that I could die early eating that good stuff.

Would really like Gringa's recipe for drunken crock pot meatballs.
    -Lou 27 (28 in 2014)
    Totus Tuus

NYYF HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Would really like Gringa's recipe for drunken crock pot meatballs.
    +1. That sounded good.
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Quote Originally Posted by theDurk View Post
    +1. That sounded good.
    I'm curious, what'd you have on Sunday?

Thread Information