View Poll Results: Are you renewing your Yankees ticket Plan(s) for 2012?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Renewing all my Ticket Plan(s)

45 36.29%
  • Renewing/Dropping at least one of several Ticket Plans

20 16.13%
  • Dropping all my Ticket Plan(s)

46 37.10%
  • Must get a downgrade to Renew

13 10.48%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast
    NYYF Legend

Re: Are you Renewing for 2012?

Aww, the Yankees just robo-sent me a virtual thanksgiving card by email. I feel all warm and fuzzy now, maybe I won't cancel 2 of my full season tix anymore ...NOT!

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Aww, the Yankees just robo-sent me a virtual thanksgiving card by email. I feel all warm and fuzzy now, maybe I won't cancel 2 of my full season tix anymore ...NOT!

Same here.

DELETE! lol

Emailed my rep.. and got this out of office..

Thank you for your email. I am currently out of the office and will be returning on Monday November 28th at 9:30am. I will have very limited access to email while I am away.

Please note our offices will be closed from Saturday, November 19th through Sunday, November 27th.

If your email is regarding your 2012 Season Ticket invoice please be advised that you will be receiving your invoice in the mail shortly. Please continue to visit www.yankees.com/licensees for the most up-to-date, complete renewal information. Otherwise I look forward to speaking with you upon my return.

Thank you for your support of the New York Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by headshoes View Post
    Emailed my rep.. and got this out of office..

Thank you for your email. I am currently out of the office and will be returning on Monday November 28th at 9:30am. I will have very limited access to email while I am away.

Please note our offices will be closed from Saturday, November 19th through Sunday, November 27th.

If your email is regarding your 2012 Season Ticket invoice please be advised that you will be receiving your invoice in the mail shortly. Please continue to visit www.yankees.com/licensees for the most up-to-date, complete renewal information. Otherwise I look forward to speaking with you upon my return.

Thank you for your support of the New York Yankees.
    It would make perfect sense for the invoices to go out while everyone is away on vacation for 10 days. Actually what would have been perfect is if the invoices came out on the 19th and were due on the 27th. Go Yanks.

NYYF Legend

My invoice isn't posted yet, but they're clearly gearing up to do so:

Just read several articles about the Dodgers, Cubs, and White Sox decreasing prices. They are not the only teams to decrease prices for next year, either. The article about the Cubs was pretty interesting. The team stated concern over seeing empty sections that used to be full. Hmmmm...

Ticket Plans for 2012 are posted. Invoices to follow.
    http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t...ason_plans.jsp

New prices are out: http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/b...ng_pricing.jsp

Bleachers get a huge increase

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by leokitty View Post

I figured that would happen, didn't think they would go above $19 but they did so bleachers are now $20 (plan price). They're raising the "get in the door" price to raise the floor on the ticket market. No more $5 obstructed bleachers, those are $12 now (plan price)

But what gets me is they had the balls to raise Grandstand to $28

I thought the same thing about the Grandstand IF.

With the increase to the Bleacher prices I think I'm going to cancel my Friday+ plan. I can't sell them for $25 when I can't make a game, nevermind what will equate to $30 for most people.

NYYF Legend

yay looks like my tickets stay the same
    The real reason why the Yankees keep winning is cause the other team can't stop staring at the damn pinstripes

NYYF Legend

Invoices posted online. Don't bother emailing your reps though, the Yankees sent them all on thanksgiving vacation so they wouldn't have to deal with pesky cancellation requests.

NYYF Legend

Well there will be a pair in 420C row 5 freeing up. $28 a ticket when I could pay $5 online? BS

Huh I just looked at my invoice and the discounted 11 Game Plan is back.

edit: Oh wait no, they just turned it into a 9 game plan.

Huh I just looked at my invoice and the discounted 11 Game Plan is back.

edit: Oh wait no, they just turned it into a 9 game plan.
    and it's full of carp games.. no inter-league or premiums.. only decent one is 12 game #1 that includes opening day. but no matter, without any adjustments for discount night pricing, I'm gone. And there's already an invoice for $205 bucks in my account. Which has to be just a deposit.
    "Bacon, The Candy of Meats"

This is unbelievable. Do they know what kind of economy we are in? The OWS people will relocate to YS.

They added another weekday game to the weekend plans.

A saturday plan in Main OF 229 is now $80 per seat. They are not even worth $60 a seat.

Looks like Sunday plans have lower prices than saturdays. Main OF 230 is only $65 per?

I don't mind the 9 game plan at that price, it's less than it was in 2008 though of course my seats then were a lot better than the ones I have now. It comes out to about the same as it would buying $5 seats per game on TM or StubHub after fees.

i'm out...i can't believe they added yet another midweek game to the saturday plan. i didn't even want 2 and now they increased it to 3!? i'm officially done!

http://www.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...831659962-1038

the sunday plan used to have opening day and old timers day,
    now it has 3 weekday games, that if you have infield grandstands, you would have to sell for $33 on stubhub each to break even

there are $15 infield grandstand seats on stubhub now for the first sunday game of the year

https://www.stubhub.com/new-york-yan...-2012-2014164/

Looks like they also re-arranged some sections for pricing.

Section 414 is now GS IF at $28 vs $20 last season.

Quote Originally Posted by tucktuck View Post
    i'm out...i can't believe they added yet another midweek game to the saturday plan. i didn't even want 2 and now they increased it to 3!? i'm officially done!
    Worse than that is the Friday plan which has FOUR non-Friday games (since OD is not included).
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

Looks like they added another half season game that is the other half of the 41 game plan.

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t...ans.jsp#40game

"...as low as $90 a seat" How does that work out for a 9 game plan that has $12(obstructed bleachers) as the lowest plan price?
    "Bacon, The Candy of Meats"

more than likely dropping down to the 9 game plan and moving out of the IF Grandstand into the outfield grandstand. $504, before fees for two seats in the infield grandstand compared to the $360, before fees in the outfield grandstand. saves me $144, plus i hold onto my presales which ive done just fine with over the past years. we'll see what seats are availible when it comes to the select a seat event. though i will only get seats if they are in 427 or 413. if not, its just not worth it at that point. im very curious to see how many plans get dropped. i know theyre the yankees but how long can this go on for?
    follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/AndrewHarts

Quote Originally Posted by RayG View Post
    "...as low as $90 a seat" How does that work out for a 9 game plan that has $12(obstructed bleachers) as the lowest plan price?
    My guess is that those deals are only for Jim Beam, Delta, Legends, etc. that they can't otherwise sell.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

Thread Information