View Poll Results: Are you renewing your Yankees ticket Plan(s) for 2012?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Renewing all my Ticket Plan(s)

45 36.29%
  • Renewing/Dropping at least one of several Ticket Plans

20 16.13%
  • Dropping all my Ticket Plan(s)

46 37.10%
  • Must get a downgrade to Renew

13 10.48%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43
Results 1,051 to 1,068 of 1068

Re: Are you Renewing for 2012?

FYI............In case anyone was looking to buy a plan at this point..................all plans except for the 12 gamers and the 9 game have already been prorated. They no longer include the month of April. It actually is kind of interesting.........dont have to worry about attending or selling those cold April month games. Just found this to be interesting is all

Seven games for $70 plans are now available (pro-rated nine game plans):

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t...8562754#12game
    Attached Images
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Man View Post
    Seven games for $70 plans are now available (pro-rated nine game plans):

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t...8562754#12game
    Which is wacky because the first two games were 4/19 and 4/30. Yet, here we have the 12-game pack #1 which has NOT been pro-rated yet, and still includes 4/13 and 4/16 which are EARLIER than the ones just taken out of the nine pack

I was reviewing SH pricing recently for April games, and I have to say I could not be more pleased with my decision to not renew my tickets in Section 228 Main Outfield this year.

Midweek games such as the Twins series are routinely available for the $27 to $35 range, which is more than 50% off of FS Face, and 70% off of game day Face. Weekend games can be had for face right now, which I think drops a bit once we get to mid April...

Opening Day Tickets have gone to over 4,000 listing on stubhub. After they prorate the plans things get bad for people who didn't unload Opening Day thinking prices would skyrocket. I'm glad I got out quick and made a profit. I even sold my own seats I was going to use since prices were so high and I knew they'd begin to crash and could get cheaper ones closer to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Which is wacky because the first two games were 4/19 and 4/30. Yet, here we have the 12-game pack #1 which has NOT been pro-rated yet, and still includes 4/13 and 4/16 which are EARLIER than the ones just taken out of the nine pack

The key to selling that plan is Opening day , so they will wait till as long as they can..

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ellsworth View Post
    they will wait till as long as they can..
    Which was last night. No big release yet on TM

And so it begins...

=================================================================
    YANKEES TICKET NEWS
    =================================================================
    April 5, 2012

$5 AND HALF-PRICE GAMES ARE ON SALE NOW

Purchase tickets in select areas of the Terrace Level, Grandstand Level or Bleachers and SAVE.
    $5 Games: April 16 and April 17
    Half-Price Games: April 18 and April 19

Buy Tickets Now >>
    http://link.mlblists.com/r/XN5PM2/WH...21&b=260295568

Quote Originally Posted by Yanx23 View Post
    And so it begins...
    Perhaps, but I tried to purchase a pair of $5 tickets to three of the advertised games without any success.....

got a call today from a tix rep saying he wants to talk about coming back onboard for the second half of the seaon.

told him I'd call him back after I'm finished cleaning the lint out of my navel.

Quote Originally Posted by 4trainEddie View Post
    got a call today from a tix rep saying he wants to talk about coming back onboard for the second half of the seaon.

told him I'd call him back after I'm finished cleaning the lint out of my navel.
    What, you've got a navel the size of the Lincoln Tunnel? How long could it take?

Forum Regular

I just received a call as well. She wanted to know why I left after 7 seasons. I told her the tickets/parking are too expensive and its not worth having a plan anymore since StubHub. I can't even give my extras away. People can't afford to go to a game. Then I told her I found it interesting how this is the first correspondence I have received since not renewing. Really makes me feel like an "important customer" and "part if the Yankee family" when it takes them 7 months to find out why I didn't renew. I wasn't looking for them to kiss my ass, but why call now? Obviously to sell something. Basically they are trying to sell their extra plans. I nicely told her to suck it. I'm done.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly3-6-3 View Post
    I just received a call as well. She wanted to know why I left after 7 seasons. I told her the tickets/parking are too expensive and its not worth having a plan anymore since StubHub. I can't even give my extras away. People can't afford to go to a game. Then I told her I found it interesting how this is the first correspondence I have received since not renewing. Really makes me feel like an "important customer" and "part if the Yankee family" when it takes them 7 months to find out why I didn't renew. I wasn't looking for them to kiss my ass, but why call now? Obviously to sell something. Basically they are trying to sell their extra plans. I nicely told her to suck it. I'm done.
    Sometimes I wonder who has better customer service: Con Ed, or the Yankees?

Oops! I pooped on your things! __starr69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZYanksRule View Post
    Sometimes I wonder who has better customer service: Con Ed, or the Yankees?
    Thing is with Con Ed, you have no other choice. Contrary to what Trost and Levine would like to think, you do not have to put up with their BS.

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly3-6-3 View Post
    Excellent. I hope she goes back to her next meeting with what you said. Doubtful but it would be great.

NYYF Legend

Grandstand locations no longer being offered for full season this year:
    http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t...ckets.jsp#full

Tickets are now pro-rated down to 34 games starting 7/27. But I'd bet you a million dollars if you called your rep and asked for Grandstand they would miraculously be available to you after he calls you back a couple days later. The value proposition is still not there, at $28 per ticket, the market value is probably more like an average of $7 before fees, so you'd be overpaying by over $1400 for a pair (and that's before resale fees for games you would sell).

Save your money and buy a couple of Word Series tickets for $500 plus beer & garlic fries every 3 or 4 years when they make it

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Save your money and buy a couple of Word Series tickets for $500 plus beer & garlic fries every 3 or 4 years when they make it
    Well said. I think the most important part of that is every 3-4 years... If they are lucky.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers View Post
    Excellent. I hope she goes back to her next meeting with what you said. Doubtful but it would be great.
    Even if she doesn't yankeefanatic will get them the message, so you're covered.
    "The saddest thing in life is wasted talent"

Thread Information