+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 57
  1. #26
    Bazinga Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: On the block thread

    * Cabrera, Miguel 1B DET
    * Choo, Shin-Soo RF CLE
    * Holliday, Matt LF STL
    * Howard, Ryan 1B PHI
    * Norris, Bud SP HOU
    * Reyes, Jose SS MIA
    * Uggla, Dan 2B ATL
    * Upton, B.J. CF TB

    Just an FYI. Looking for keepers. Not 2 for 1s or anything else. Just stud keepers, major or minor. Except for catcher, I have Lucroy locked up for 2 more years. So I don't need a catcher.

    If anyone is interested in pitching, I have some awesome mediocrity. Everyone but Delgado and Fister can be had.

    Basically use this is a starting point for major league players. If you can increase my value over these guys I will trade with you.

    Kendrys Morales 11th round, 1st keep
    Michael Bourn 13th round, 2nd keep
    Jonathan Lucroy 18th round, 2nd keep
    Ryan Howard 4th round, 1st keep
    Randall Delgado SP 21st round, 1st keep
    Doug Fister 15th round, 2nd keep

  2. #27
    Alright, alright, alright... Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: On the block thread

    My whole team:

    Abreu, Bobby RF LAD
    Braden, Dallas SP OAK
    Cueto, Johnny SP CIN
    Culver, Cito SS NYY
    Encarnacion, Edwin 3B TOR
    Estrada, Marco SP MIL
    Gordon, Alex LF KC
    Hosmer, Eric 1B KC
    Humber, Philip SP CHW
    Jackson, Austin CF DET
    Kendrick, Howard 2B LAA
    Leake, Mike SP CIN
    Lohse, Kyle SP STL
    Longoria, Evan 3B TB
    McNutt, Trey SP CHC
    Morse, Michael 1B WAS
    Olivo, Miguel C SEA
    Pomeranz, Drew SP COL
    Ramirez, Alexei SS CHW
    Ransom, Cody SS MIL
    Rivera, Mariano RP NYY
    Rodriguez, Francisco RP MIL
    Sabathia, CC SP NYY
    Shaw, Bryan RP ARI
    Terdoslavich, Joe 1B ATL
    Thornburg, Tyler SP MIL
    Venable, Will RF SD
    Walden, Jordan RP LAA
    Wigginton, Ty 3B PHI

  3. #28
    Bazinga Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: On the block thread

    McNutt. heheheh

  4. #29
    Bazinga Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: On the block thread

    Choo? Holliday? Uggla? Kenley Jansen? anyone?

  5. #30
    Devoted Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Toronto, ON

    Re: On the block thread

    Willing to trade any of my 4 closers for a good starter. Hit me up if you're looking for RP.

  6. #31
    Bazinga Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: On the block thread

    Ladies and gentlemen may I present to you Mr Ryan Howard. Who has keeper value as a 4th round keep. Anyone care to acquire the big man?

  7. #32
    NYYF MVP

    BrianNYYanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Milford, CT

    Re: On the block thread

    Contenders may have

    Brian McCann

    or

    Aaron Hill

    for keepers or minor leaguers

  8. #33
    2013 NYYFans Fantasy Champ miko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    ON Canada

    Re: On the block thread

    Looking for an ace.....or two....all offers will be seriously considered!

  9. #34
    2013 NYYFans Fantasy Champ miko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    ON Canada

    Re: On the block thread

    Give me an "A" Give me a "C" Give me an "E"
    PLEASE!!!!!!

    I hate that everyone is on vacation this week and it could be the turning point of my season!

  10. #35
    Bazinga Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: On the block thread

    I would but I don't have one.

  11. #36
    Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA

    Re: On the block thread

    Giancarlo Mike Stanton is available, 17th round, keep left.

    Willing to package him with other keepers but I need an ace in return or I'll just keep Stanton as he's producing for me this year

  12. #37
    NYYF Legend

    yanksphan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    nühamshä

    Re: On the block thread

    Votto, Miggy, Reyes, Pedroia, Salty, Papelbon, Johnson... and everyone else are now available.

  13. #38
    NYYF Legend

    gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: On the block thread

    I want to make a trade. I need some hitting. Who's with me?

  14. #39
    Bazinga Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: On the block thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gdn View Post
    I want to make a trade. I need some hitting. Who's with me?
    Uggla, Choo, Holliday.... anyone interest you? Uggla is due for a monster second half, just like last year.

  15. #40
    Alright, alright, alright... Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: On the block thread

    CC and Cueto are still available.

    WHAT I WANT: Major League Keepers, with 2 or 3 keeps left.

    I don't want guys in the minors.

    CC proved he is strong coming off the DL. If you want him, make a serious offer. Cueto too. But I'm just as happy to keep them on my roster and go for a higher draft pick, if I don't get a good offer.

  16. #41
    NYYF Legend

    yanksphan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    nühamshä

    Re: On the block thread

    Looks like I'm playing for draft position. So be it.

  17. #42
    2013 NYYFans Fantasy Champ miko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    ON Canada

    Re: On the block thread

    Would like to acquire one more arm for when Strasburg hits his innings limit!
    All offers will be considered except offers involving Trout!

  18. #43
    Alright, alright, alright... Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: On the block thread

    CC and Cueto still available

    WANT: Players in the majors, keeper-worthy, with 2 or 3 keeps left

    DO NOT OFFER: Minor leaguers, or players who are unkeepable (such as 1st or 2nd round drafted players).

    If I keep getting sh*t offers I will be happy to keep them the rest of the season and go for a higher draft spot. But hopefully, there is some team out there that realizes that they can either have CC and/or Cueto *or* keep their star keepers for next year. But not both. If you want to go for the title this year, with CC and/or Cueto on your team, quite simply, it's gonna cost you for next year.

    They can be had, IF, the price is right...

  19. #44
    NYYF Legend

    Saxmania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Where the time comes from

    Re: On the block thread

    Did the Force/Powerplant trade get a thread of its own?

    Be seeing you,

    Saxmania

  20. #45
    My History. Your Tradition. JDPNYY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Guam

    Re: On the block thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxmania View Post
    Did the Force/Powerplant trade get a thread of its own?

    Be seeing you,

    Saxmania
    What trade?

  21. #46
    Alright, alright, alright... Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: On the block thread

    Force sent Lee, Prado and Shields to the Powerplant for Richard and Stanton

    It was accepted about 33 hours ago, and there has been no thread started. Maybe they won't start one then we can use our commissioner powers to void the trade. As it is, I would like to do that anyway since not posting a thread is complete bullsh*t. If you have time to accept the deal, you have time to post the deal. And neither party doing so for almost 33 hours is ridiculous. Don't accept a trade if you can't spend 2 minutes to post it on the board.

    I'm commissioner in a league where trades need to be posted to the league by 8:30pm on Friday to be eligible for the next Monday. There have been cases where a deal was accepted (which I can see, as commissioner) but not posted to the league on time, and I told them they had to wait an extra week for it to be effective (if it passed the league vote, which it did).

  22. #47
    NYYF HOF

    The FUTURE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Carolina

    Re: On the block thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_E View Post
    Force sent Lee, Prado and Shields to the Powerplant for Richard and Stanton

    It was accepted about 33 hours ago, and there has been no thread started. Maybe they won't start one then we can use our commissioner powers to void the trade. As it is, I would like to do that anyway since not posting a thread is complete bullsh*t. If you have time to accept the deal, you hOave time to post the deal. And neither party doing so for almost 33 hours is ridiculous. Don't accept a trade if you can't spend 2 minutes to post it on the board.



    I'm commissioner in a league where trades need to be posted to the league by 8:30pm on Friday to be eligible for the next Monday. There have been cases where a deal was accepted (which I can see, as commissioner) but not posted to the league on time, and I told them they had to wait an extra week for it to be effective (if it passed the league vote, which it did).

    Want some cheese for that wine ??? I sent out tons of trade offers a couple of days ago to multiple teams and when I finally checked back and saw a deal had been accepted... I came straight here and posted a thread when I saw that the accepting party hadn't done so, hope that's an okay explanation for you bud

  23. #48
    Alright, alright, alright... Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: On the block thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The FUTURE View Post
    Want some cheese for that wine ??? I sent out tons of trade offers a couple of days ago to multiple teams and when I finally checked back and saw a deal had been accepted... I came straight here and posted a thread when I saw that the accepting party hadn't done so, hope that's an okay explanation for you bud
    Well it took 48 hours, and that is really bullsh*t. The person who accepts the deal (in this case the Powerplant, not you) should start a thread here, and if they are too busy to spend the 2 minutes it takes to login and make a thread, then they shouldn't accept the deal until later.

    As I said in the other thread, it's not like this deal was going to be put through for this week. There was no rush for them to accept it.

    And if you hadn't come here and rectified the situation, after 72 hours I would have requested that Steve void the trade.

  24. #49
    NYYF HOF

    The FUTURE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Carolina

    Re: On the block thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_E View Post
    Well it took 48 hours, and that is really bullsh*t. The person who accepts the deal (in this case the Powerplant, not you) should start a thread here, and if they are too busy to spend the 2 minutes it takes to login and make a thread, then they shouldn't accept the deal until later.

    As I said in the other thread, it's not like this deal was going to be put through for this week. There was no rush for them to accept it.

    And if you hadn't come here and rectified the situation, after 72 hours I would have requested that Steve void the trade.
    Okay some people check their teams once a week (if that)...so don't try and give me a hard time over 48 hours....i agree the accepting party should've posted a thread but you know what sometimes things come up and I think you are over-reacting to a simple 48 hour delay which I really hope is the reason this trade already has 6 objections because that deal is about as even as they come

  25. #50
    Alright, alright, alright... Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: On the block thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The FUTURE View Post
    Okay some people check their teams once a week (if that)...so don't try and give me a hard time over 48 hours....i agree the accepting party should've posted a thread but you know what sometimes things come up and I think you are over-reacting to a simple 48 hour delay which I really hope is the reason this trade already has 6 objections because that deal is about as even as they come
    A 48-hour delay, when the voting period is 3 days, is not a "simple delay".

    Like I said, if you don't have time to post the thread, which takes all of two minutes, then don't accept the deal until you have the time.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts