+ Reply to Thread

George Steinbrenner Letters blocked from Hall of Fame

Looking for Yankees Indians tickets, pleas let me know if you have any
    Last edited by mjschriner; 06-04-11 at 11:57 AM.

Re: George Steinbrenner Letters blocked from Hall of Fame

Thanks for letting me know
    Last edited by mjschriner; 06-04-11 at 11:57 AM.

Interesting how your screen name is the same name as the woman in the letters.

Interesting how you joined NYYFans about a month or so after that eBay member joined eBay.

Interesting how your only three posts on this site promotes interest in these letters.

Interesting how you happened to start this thread while the letters happen to be up for auction on eBay

Interesting how you haven't met the mods, yet.
    “Everything looks nicer when you win. The girls are prettier, the cigars taste better. The trees are greener.”—Billy Martin

Interesting since that was my intention to notify people about the letters from my mother that she would like to sell. That was the reason I posted this but I'm glad you find it so interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gusto View Post
    Interesting how your screen name is the same name as the woman in the letters.

Interesting how you joined NYYFans about a month or so after that eBay member joined eBay.

Interesting how your only three posts on this site promotes interest in these letters.

Interesting how you happened to start this thread while the letters happen to be up for auction on eBay

Interesting how you haven't met the mods, yet.

I owe you (and the mods) an apology. I do have a pet peeve when people join the site with the sole purpose of peddling their wares (no matter how interesting those wares might be). It wasn't my place to become vocal.
    “Everything looks nicer when you win. The girls are prettier, the cigars taste better. The trees are greener.”—Billy Martin

My History. Your Tradition. JDPNYY's Avatar

Interesting
    I'm frantic... Jeter Ceremony Date - when will this be announced????

Thank goodness we now know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gusto View Post
    I owe you (and the mods) an apology. I do have a pet peeve when people join the site with the sole purpose of peddling their wares (no matter how interesting those wares might be). It wasn't my place to become vocal.

Thread Information