• Kim Kardashian and Abbey Lee

7 28.00%
  • Erin Heatherton and Yvonne Strahovski

5 20.00%
  • Erin Heatherton and Abbey Lee

4 16.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HFC 2011: Kim Kardashian vs. Erin Heatherton and Yvonne Strahovski vs. Abbey Lee

Great matchup and great thread yesterday. Hopefully more of the same today:

And we have:

Kim Kardashian

vs.

Erin Heatherton

and

Yvonne Strahovski

vs.

Abbey Lee
    "Long Island is New Jersey with a GED." - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

Re: HFC 2011: Kim Kardashian vs. Erin Heatherton and Yvonne Strahovski vs. Abbey Lee

That is not a very good picture of Strahovski. I implore voters to make sure they research before they decide that matchup.
    -Kevin

"My point is you can't compare things with statistics." Joe Morgan

RIP, Pete.

NYYF Legend

Re: HFC 2011: Kim Kardashian vs. Erin Heatherton and Yvonne Strahovski vs. Abbey Lee

Heatherton by a mile in the first one, though the silver pics of Kardashian in the new mag shoot are pretty hawt.

Second one is very tough but the NSFW picks of Abbey Lee's winking boobies are both distrubing and hot enough enough for me to tip the scale her way.
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

I've actually grown fond of Kim Kardashian. Not sure why. I still don't know why she's famous.
    Boo for trading Prado.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    I've actually grown fond of Kim Kardashian. Not sure why. I still don't know why she's famous.
    Isn't it becuae she's a rich attention whore?
    Baseball is life;

I suppose. But how does that make you famous? I'm sure there are a bunch of rich, hot, attention whores that aren't on tv or getting magazine shoots.
    Boo for trading Prado.

Hate Kardashian, but damn she is hot.

Happy Holidays!! b-ball-lunachick's Avatar

I admire her a lot..not only is she gorgeous and promotes a pretty healthy body shape, she's done some modeling and some work as a stylist but eventually opened successful clothing boutiques. Her father made them sign contracts for everything growing up and she started working at a very young age -and she's a very hard worker. She's an entrepeneur and used that and her beauty and connections to get a reality show that is watched by millions...and is one of the most followed people on Twitter (I think she's in the top 10). she's pretty down to earth and relateable and seems like a pretty nice person. I hear the "I don't know what she's famous for" thing a lot but I get why she is more than some of these models or other types. Just my $.02.
    "Happiness is...a thumb and a blanket."

Well I know why she is famous now, because of Dash, modeling, and her show. But Dash is big because of the show. I think her modeling is big because of her show.

Why did she get a show to begin with? Who was she before she got all this exposure?

I actually do watch the show sometimes. Sue is addicted to it. This one I don't mind having to sit through because Kim is hot. And I want to punch her sister's boyfriend. That snobby twirp gets under my skin. Him and his stupid sweater over the shoulders.
    Boo for trading Prado.

NYYF Legend

Well I know why she is famous now. Her business is big because of the show. I think her modeling is big because of her show.

Why did she get a show?
    Didn't she play off the fame from the leaked sex tape with her rapper boy friend to start the show?
    Baseball is life;

Well I know why she is famous now, because of Dash, modeling, and her show. But Dash is big because of the show. I think her modeling is big because of her show.

Why did she get a show?
    I could be wrong but I think the store in CA was successful before they got a show. I think Ryan Seacrest just thought they were an interesting modern-day good looking Brady Bunch story with the Jenner/Kardashian thing and found them interesting enough to produce a show with them. Why is Ryan Seacrest famous other than having a radio show and hosting American Idol? you can really say that about anyone.

NYYF HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
    Didn't she play off the fame from the leaked sex tape with her rapper boy friend to start the show?

I think this is right. Before the sex tape, she was known, I think, as being a friend of Paris Hilton.

But damn, she is hot. GREAT curves.

Guess I waited to long to edit.
    Boo for trading Prado.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ball-lunachick View Post
    I could be wrong but I think the store in CA was successful before they got a show. I think Ryan Seacrest just thought they were an interesting modern-day good looking Brady Bunch story with the Jenner/Kardashian thing and found them interesting enough to produce a show with them. Why is Ryan Seacrest famous other than having a radio show and hosting American Idol? you can really say that about anyone.
    Well Seacrest was on American Idol which became one of the biggest shows on TV. So by default he's going to get famous.

I suppose there are reasons she came int the spot light. I just never understood how she did. And I thought Dash got big because of it's exposure on the show. I didn't realize it was before that.
    Boo for trading Prado.

Why did she get a show to begin with? Who was she before she got all this exposure?

I actually do watch the show sometimes. Sue is addicted to it. This one I don't mind having to sit through because Kim is hot. And I want to punch her sister's boyfriend. That snobby twirp gets under my skin. Him and his stupid sweater over the shoulders.
    Well, I hear she's very charismatic in person and she is relateable for someone so pretty. At least she's likeable unlike half of these reality show housewives. for whatever reason, Ryan thought that family would be fun to watch and by their viewership, I guess he's right.

And I do admire that they do work hard - I saw her on CNN recently and they showed contracts she had to sign to do anything at 16 with her parents (kind of like Jeter).

I like the show too - I even got Alex to watch it with me and that's so not his thing but he didn't think it was boring. I want to punch that a-hole too. he's just gross and obnoxious. He spends so much money on those clothes et al - how about fixing your front buck teeth?

Scott. That's his name. I hate him so much. oh I hate that I have a strong feeling towards any reality star. But he is a douchewaffle.

She does seem like a good person though. As much as a rich, hot, celebrity can seem.
    Boo for trading Prado.

Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soriambi View Post
    That is not a very good picture of Strahovski. I implore voters to make sure they research before they decide that matchup.
    I agree. Possibly the worst picture of her I've ever seen. THE FIX IS IN
    Here's to you, Mr. Robinson. Jesus loves you more than you Cano.
    NYYFans Fantasy Baseball - Springfield Nuclear Power Plant
    World's Greatest Yankee Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid Flanders View Post
    I agree. Possibly the worst picture of her I've ever seen. THE FIX IS IN
    Yeah, I think it might be for me, too. I'll certainly be voting for her. I need to wait until I'm home to decide on the second match, though.
    -Kevin

"My point is you can't compare things with statistics." Joe Morgan

RIP, Pete.

I feel bad saying this because I am a Chuck fan and sometimes on that show Strahovski is super duper hot, example her belly dancing this week, but other times she looks kind of bad. And she doesn't really take a great photo, click on the link, there are not a ton of great pics of her. She kind of doesn't have great skin and has an awkward smile.

I tried to post that one of her in that was in the nomination but it was too large.

I'll question your manhood if you do not vote for this fine specimen.

Quote Originally Posted by NYDCYankee View Post
    She kind of doesn't have great skin and has an awkward smile.

What's wrong with that?

NYYF Legend

NYC or 2.77 miles from the greatest stadium on earth

lol dude those are bad pics
    Words cannot describe how much I hate Derek Jeter and his legion of stupid ass fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam18 View Post
    I know seriously.

NYYF Legend

I assumed he was joking about the first one, not good.

NYYF Legend

NYC or 2.77 miles from the greatest stadium on earth

I think teknetic just cost Strahovski the win.
    Words cannot describe how much I hate Derek Jeter and his legion of stupid ass fans.

I think teknetic just cost Strahovski the win.
    Those pics are certainly worse than the one that I posted in the first post.

Now here is Yvonne Strahovski belly dance video the other night on Chuck:

On the show, there are moments she is unbelievably sexy (like in the video), but there are not a ton of good photos of her on the internet particularly candid shots.

I voted for her because I am a fan, but she definitely has drawbacks.
    "Long Island is New Jersey with a GED." - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

Thread Information