+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    NYYF Legend

Re: South Park destroys Jersey Shore

WOW. That episode was EPIC. Perhaps the only thing I could possibly celebrate Al Qaeda for would be wiping Guido culture off the face of the Earth. Good call South Park.
    Currently building my Man-cave-a for Mancada's arrival.

Very cool...........

"Happy Wife.........Happy Life" - unknown

That was brilliant.

"Snooki want smoosh smoosh"

"its raping me!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mark19 View Post
    The problem is that I imagine none of that cast has any self-respect so they'll love any attention they can get
    Yup, Snooki said they made it. Can you blame them? LINK

And just for fun...

NYYF Legend

good episode. frankly i think it's ragging on the people who see 'Jersey Shore' as a form of entertainment. in the end, the 'actors' on that show are millionaires. they all are. the ultimate violation is when people sit down and watch it (Jersey Shore) and walk away dumber for it.

NYYF MVP

I haven't seen it yet, but it looks like they used Snooki as a reference to Gremlins.
    28 in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ojo View Post
    good episode. frankly i think it's ragging on the people who see 'Jersey Shore' as a form of entertainment. in the end, the 'actors' on that show are millionaires. they all are. the ultimate violation is when people sit down and watch it (Jersey Shore) and walk away dumber for it.

Jersey Shore is incredible television. The 'actors' are all millionaires but who cares? They're all hilarious and constantly embarrass and degrade themselves for our amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by bcom33 View Post
    WOW. That episode was EPIC. Perhaps the only thing I could possibly celebrate Al Qaeda for would be wiping Guido culture off the face of the Earth. Good call South Park.
    I don't know man. Thats pretty sad you favor Al Qaeda over a guido.

Give me Snooki anyday over Bin Laden.

FACT: Bears eat beets. Dwight Schrute's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brick Tamland View Post
    Jersey Shore is incredible television. The 'actors' are all millionaires but who cares? They're all hilarious and constantly embarrass and degrade themselves for our amusement.
    I'm not so sure that's the reason they're doing it. I think the truckloads of cash they're getting but be a motivator.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    I'm not so sure that's the reason they're doing it. I think the truckloads of cash they're getting but be a motivator.

That fact is not lost on me. Who cares so long as they keep having tee-shirt time, finding girls who are DTF and Mike keeps acting like he's the hottest sh!t to ever walk the earth? It's all good.

this show is an embarrassment to the human race. One of the worst time periods in all of entertainment history. In 10 years, we will be mocked for allowing these douchebags to become celebrities. It's not their fault, it's the viewers.
    Boo for trading Prado.

It's not just limited to Jersey Shore either. Just about all of reality television. Why is Paris Hilton famous? Why are the Kardashians famous? WHo gives a eff about Brett Michaels life. He is NOT COOL. Not in the least. Him pushing how hardcore and metal he is makes him a tool. Take off your bandana asshole, we all know you ARE BALD. Why do people care about seeing expensive cakes being made? Why is it interesting to see a couple who raises sextuplets? America's Next Top Model? Really? Who the eff is Real and Chance? Who are these guys and why does anyone care if they find love? I was flipping throught he channels and saw them riding one of those boats in a swamp. WHY IS THIS ENTERTAINING?? I hear Tori Spelling is getting a show or something. WHY?!?!?!

Television is just pathetic now.

The only thing good to ever come out of Jersey Shore was this week's South Park.

The only thing good to come out of reality tv is "The Soup"

I hate it. I am embarrassed for this generation of television.

/rant
    Boo for trading Prado.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    Why do people care about seeing expensive cakes being made?
    For some reason this question made me el oh el.

My ex used to love watching a reality show where b*tchy brides to be would go try on wedding dresses and b*tch and moan and whine and complain and, "I wanna feel like a princess!!!" and bleh!

And another was where a couple or person would go looking at houses. This was just like the dress show except they'd b*tch about the properties and not a dress.

With all that said, I have to watch last night's Jersey Shore!

Oh god I could go on for hours about those bitch bridezillas. Someone needs to walk around slapping all of them in the face with a tire iron.
    Boo for trading Prado.

That fact is not lost on me. Who cares so long as they keep having tee-shirt time, finding girls who are DTF and Mike keeps acting like he's the hottest sh!t to ever walk the earth? It's all good.
    Oh, I agree with you and I admit that I haven't missed an episode yet. The thing is that the majority of people (in my opinion) who watch the show think these people are COOL. Not d-bag morons. I remember before season 1 started my friend sent me the preview w/the subject "WE HAVE TO WATCH THIS!" We planned on watching it 'cause back in my early 20's my friends and I used to go clubbing twice a week and some of the places we went where filled w/people EXCACTLY like Situation and Snooki.

Part of me gives a little more understanding to Snooki and Vinny (him being the most down to earth on the show) because they were both 20 or 21 when the got into this show. Mike and Pauly are 30 (I believe)!!! And Mike looks 40. That just seems creepy to me.

Oh god I could go on for hours about those bitch bridezillas. Someone needs to walk around slapping all of them in the face with a tire iron.
    This wasn't the Bridezilla one. This was JUST about a dress. Seriously. The bride to be would bring her entourage of bridesmaids and relatives and she would try on dress after dress after dress. That's it! Nothing about the wedding. Just putting on a dress and standing on a platform while some people gushed, others commented on how gret her boobs looked, others complained about how poofy it was. JUST AHHHH!!! I think that's why my ex and I broke up.

How about the reality show that follows two "little people" around? WHY!? 'Cause they're not of average height!? That doesn't make them any more interesting than the next couple!

If these people want to be on tv and act, then they should go get a job acting. Try being in a good TV show or a good movie. This is what television is for. Not to have some idiot's life that I don't care about be on EVERY F*CKING CHANNEL.
    Boo for trading Prado.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    This wasn't the Bridezilla one. This was JUST about a dress. Seriously. The bride to be would bring her entourage of bridesmaids and relatives and she would try on dress after dress after dress. That's it! Nothing about the wedding. Just putting on a dress and standing on a platform while some people gushed, others commented on how gret her boobs looked, others complained about how poofy it was. JUST AHHHH!!! I think that's why my ex and I broke up.

How about the reality show that follows two "little people" around? WHY!? 'Cause they're not of average height!? That doesn't make them any more interesting than the next couple!
    See this is what I am talking about. An hour of television was given to this bitch to try on a dress. Really? I would rather watch a rerun of House in that hour. I am baffled how this makes it on the air.
    Boo for trading Prado.

It's not just limited to Jersey Shore either. Just about all of reality television. Why is Paris Hilton famous? Why are the Kardashians famous? WHo gives a eff about Brett Michaels life. He is NOT COOL. Not in the least. Him pushing how hardcore and metal he is makes him a tool. Take off your bandana asshole, we all know you ARE BALD. Why do people care about seeing expensive cakes being made? Why is it interesting to see a couple who raises sextuplets? America's Next Top Model? Really? Who the eff is Real and Chance? Who are these guys and why does anyone care if they find love? I was flipping throught he channels and saw them riding one of those boats in a swamp. WHY IS THIS ENTERTAINING?? I hear Tori Spelling is getting a show or something. WHY?!?!?!

The only thing good to ever come out of Jersey Shore was this week's South Park.

/rant

Couldnt have said it better myself. I would like to nominate this as Post of the Year. Its ridiculous that people find this reality sh*t entertaining, which in turns makes these f*cking losers rich and famous. Its whats wrong with America.

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

/rant
    I totally agree with what you wrote Steve. But weren't you defending Lindsay Lohan awhile back?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers View Post
    I totally agree with what you wrote Steve. But weren't you defending Lindsay Lohan awhile back?
    I don't know much about any of these d-bags but she's up there with Paris Hilton or maybe Paris Hilton is worse....

Its ridiculous that this Snooki b*tch, and this giant tool The Situation are rich and famous. All because they go in front of a camera to soil their reputation, while us idiots watch. These losers should be working at a McDonald's cooking my burgers or bagging my groceries at a Target.

Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers View Post
    I defended Lindsey only because people believe everything they read. And I think there is two sides to every story even if she has proven me wrong and is probably the moron she's made out to be. But I would never defend reality tv.
    Boo for trading Prado.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dabomb2045 View Post
    Couldnt have said it better myself. I would like to nominate this as Post of the Year. Its ridiculous that people find this reality sh*t entertaining, which in turns makes these f*cking losers rich and famous. Its whats wrong with America.

It's too bad this is the sh*t that's on TV and people watch it. I'm happy to say I don't watch any of those shows, don't know half the characters and just don't care. People watching it is what makes them famous. I don't get it. There is so many better things to do...like watch a baseball game. Or Yankees classics. I'm kind of kidding but some of the characters just don't seem like real "actors or actesses" to me. Like the old days.....

/old

Thread Information