+ Reply to Thread
    Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar

NFL facing labor issues

Still have to get through this season and an uncapped year, but let's hope they avoid this:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_...PIKFFhJuJJ7ZAO

SAN DIEGO — Look, I should apologize in advance for this. I recognize a buzz-kill when I see one, and this is worse than the cop stationed outside the front door on New Year's Eve. I recognize a mood-ruiner when I see one, and this is worse than your dog hopping on the couch to join you and your significant other after your Valentine's Day dinner.
    Like I said, I'm sorry.
    But it's impossible to stop thinking about what's looming just ahead of us in the likely NFL future. It is lying out there like a big old chunk of road pizza, impossible to avoid no matter how much you want to try. And it's one of the two most dreaded words in the sports fan

Lockout.
    Life is good!

Re: NFL facing labor issues

sounds good to me
    smith

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

It's very likely that both the NFL and NBA will not have full season's next year.

NYYF Legend

On the bright side, this means the Jets will hold their Super Bowl title for two years.

The doctor should go over breathing issues with the NFL. Lots of people have labor issues.

So...if they wipe out some of the games, I'm not going to have to take the hit on the tickets, right? Right?

Thread Information