Closed Thread
Page 1324 of 1567 FirstFirst ... 324 824 1224 1274 1314 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1334 1374 1424 ... LastLast
Results 33,076 to 33,100 of 39165

Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

My nightmare has been realized. Maggie's cancer is back. I'm a ................ing wreck.

Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toaderly View Post
    My nightmare has been realized. Maggie's cancer is back. I'm a ................ing wreck.

Oh no. I'm so sorry Toaders. (((HUGS)))

NYYF Legend

I'm so sorry Todd. I wish her and you the best. That's awful.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Rough day today. The father of my best friend died overnight. He was ill for awhile now but still not easy. He was someone I looked up to and respected greatly.
    Even when someone is ill for a long time and you expect it, death is never easy. I'm sorry for your loss, Rizzo. I'm sure he was a good man.

I'm so sorry, Toad. I don't know what else to say.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
    -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

NYYF Legend

Hang in there buddy................

"Happy Wife.........Happy Life" - unknown

NYYF Legend

Another warm day today.................can't remember the last time we had a green Dec.

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

Shirl. I'm so sorry. I know she means the world to you. (((hugs)))

NYYF Legend

Aww, no. The poor thing.
    Rough day today. The father of my best friend died overnight. He was ill for awhile now but still not easy. He was someone I looked up to and respected greatly.
    Rick I'm so sorry.
    She sits there so refined and drinks herself half blind
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    Even when someone is ill for a long time and you expect it, death is never easy. I'm sorry for your loss, Rizzo. I'm sure he was a good man.

I'm so sorry, Toad. I don't know what else to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    Aww, no. The poor thing.

Rick I'm so sorry.
    Thank you Jenn and Trish, it is a big loss. I really looked up to him. He is going to be given a full military funeral (he is a Marine).
    Life is good!

I'm sorry Todd, I hope she can beat it again. My thoughts are with you.
    Life is good!

NYYF Legend

Morning, LTE.

Rick, sorry about your friend's father.

Todd, I'm sending good thoughts to you and Maggie. She's been through a lot and she has had you there right by her side. These things are never easy, but you will find the strength to be there for her again.

NYYF Legend

Shirl, the only thing I can tell you is getting another dog was so helpful when we lost out last few dogs. It may be hard to think of at this time but it really helps with the healing process. How old is MM?

Rick, sorry about the loss of your friend and sorry for your friend too since he lost his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by krystl View Post
    Morning, LTE.

Rick, sorry about your friend's father.

Todd, I'm sending good thoughts to you and Maggie. She's been through a lot and she has had you there right by her side. These things are never easy, but you will find the strength to be there for her again.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers View Post
    Shirl, the only thing I can tell you is getting another dog was so helpful when we lost out last few dogs. It may be hard to think of at this time but it really helps with the healing process. How old is MM?

Rick, sorry about the loss of your friend and sorry for your friend too since he lost his dad.
    Thank you both!
    Life is good!

Thank you Jenn and Trish, it is a big loss. I really looked up to him. He is going to be given a full military funeral (he is a Marine).

I am very sorry, Rick. I am sure he was a great man.

Thank you all for the kind thoughts and words. I woke up this morning looking like I went 15 rounds with Muhammad Ali. If I slept more than two hours it was a miracle from Above. All I've don't since 8:37PM last night is cry.

Maggie Mae is about 10 1/2. By the way she behaves, you'd think she was 2 - that is when I'm around - I know she sleeps all day when I'm gone. But, when I am here, all she wants to do is play. When I came home for lunch today, she drug out at least a dozen toys. I didn't even care that I didn't eat anything. I just wanted to be with her.

I know they say getting another pet is the best cure but I can't even begin to imagine about that yet. I'm just concentrating on today, and God willing, tomorrow with her.

I did call Heather last night and gave her the news. I know she loves MM as much as I do and knew it was the right thing to do.

Again, thank you all so very much. I wish I could wrap my arms around each of you.

NYYF Legend

Sorry, Todd. It's so sad to think about this when having pets. Their trust is in us and I have always felt so bad having to make tough decisions. Whatever happens, I know will do the best thing for Maggie when the time is right. Hugs to you and MM.

Crow,Tony,Joe,Yogi,Riz,2 Joes Tifoso's Avatar

Thank you all for the kind thoughts and words. I woke up this morning looking like I went 15 rounds with Muhammad Ali. If I slept more than two hours it was a miracle from Above. All I've don't since 8:37PM last night is cry.

Maggie Mae is about 10 1/2. By the way she behaves, you'd think she was 2 - that is when I'm around - I know she sleeps all day when I'm gone. But, when I am here, all she wants to do is play. When I came home for lunch today, she drug out at least a dozen toys. I didn't even care that I didn't eat anything. I just wanted to be with her.

I know they say getting another pet is the best cure but I can't even begin to imagine about that yet. I'm just concentrating on today, and God willing, tomorrow with her.

I did call Heather last night and gave her the news. I know she loves MM as much as I do and knew it was the right thing to do.

Again, thank you all so very much. I wish I could wrap my arms around each of you.
    You, sir, are a very good man. (I know everyone: we already all knew that, Lou. I wanted him to know that we know )
    -Lou 27 (28 in 2014)
    Totus Tuus

Crow,Tony,Joe,Yogi,Riz,2 Joes Tifoso's Avatar

I am sorry for his and your loss, amico mio.

Eternal rest grant unto him, o Lord....
    -Lou 27 (28 in 2014)
    Totus Tuus

NYYF Legend

She's such a sweet girl. I hope that she can have some good quality of life still.

My Max is doing a little tiny bit better but he's still one sick labby. We take him tomorrow night to the vet to see what's next. I bawl everytime I look at him, but like my husband says, this is the price you pay for all the unconditional love and fun and joy that they give you. It hurts like hell when they're sick and you lose them.
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

(((HUGS))) to my family here in the LTE.

NYYF Legend

I ain't got nuth'in......

NYYF Legend

Wifey and I always get-our holiday shopping done ahead of time. But tonight we take our cousin whom is autistic shopping every year.............well Wifey does. I find a nice Pub and sit and wait.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by montrealer View Post
    I ain't got nuth'in......
    Me neither.

I'm just sitting here looking at my sick boy and trying to gear myself up to go to work.
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

Morning all. Off to the hospital. See you all later

NYYF Legend

Morning folks.

Hospital for me today a bit later....for business and then Christmas party after hours. woohoo

Governor's Mansion tomorrow. Got some new duds to wear since I'll be hanging with the State Trooper's tomorrow.

Thread Information