Closed Thread
Page 431 of 1567 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 441 481 531 931 1431 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,775 of 39165
    Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar

Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by xenadanielle
    I agree with this.

Maybe whatever it is can be controlled my medicine or you will need dialysis?
    Don't know yet but I have a feeling if it's dialysis, I'm a lot closer to a transplant than I want to be.
    Life is good!

Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar

Whoa whoa whoa. Folks, let's not worry just yet til Rick gets the results back.
    My Native American name is RunsWithCrashCart.

Quote Originally Posted by xenadanielle
    I agree with this.

Maybe whatever it is can be controlled by medicine or you will need dialysis?
    My guess is they're gonna put him on Blood Pressure medication and see how his BP is and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeschic12324
    My guess is they're gonna put him on Blood Pressure medication and see how his BP is and go from there.
    I'm already on bystolic and another one.
    Life is good!

My History. Your Tradition. JDPNYY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeschic12324
    This is true. I think I'm just anxious about next week-Yankees are in town!!!
    Are you going to any of the games?
    I'm frantic... Jeter Ceremony Date - when will this be announced????

Thank goodness we now know.

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

Hi folks....a game I will not forget tonight. The playoff championship for the town.....my kid catches the last out waaayyy out in the right field to win the game so they are the Champions of this year. Not only did the team run out to jump on top of him but about 30 kids that were cheering his team on, rushed out onto the field and jumped on the pile too. What a blast. The proud mom, just stood back with a tear in her eye taking it all in.

NYYF Legend

Rick, I will say a prayer for you that you get good news buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers
    Hi folks....a game I will not forget tonight. The playoff championship for the town.....my kid catches the last out waaayyy out in the right field to win the game so they are the Champions of this year. Not only did the team run out to jump on top of him but about 30 kids that were cheering his team on, rushed out onto the field and jumped on the pile too. What a blast. The proud mom, just stood back with a tear in her eye taking it all in.
    Oh. Wow. Awesoooooommmmmmeeee!!!! Congrats proud Mom Vicki.

My History. Your Tradition. JDPNYY's Avatar

That's an awesome feeling.

Congrats on the Championship win.
    I'm frantic... Jeter Ceremony Date - when will this be announced????

Thank goodness we now know.

Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY
    Are you going to any of the games?
    All 3 yes

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967
    I'm already on bystolic and another one.
    Ohhh my dad is on Bystolic too

Awwww that's awesome Vik!

Rizzo - Good thoughts for you! Everything will be ok! Try to stay positive: It does have an impact on health!

Linda - I will see you at Game 1!

Vick - CONGRATS to your son on winning the championship! Awesome!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
    -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

NYYF Legend

Thanks, I have to admit I am very scared.
    Try not to worry too much Rick. I would think that if you were close to needing a transplant, you'd be feeling very very sick and unable to function.

Just keep your spirits up. They've made great strides in this area, and it may not be as bleak as you're thinking.
    She sits there so refined and drinks herself half blind
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

Quote Originally Posted by Trish
    Try not to worry too much Rick. I would think that if you were close to needing a transplant, you'd be feeling very very sick and unable to function.

Just keep your spirits up. They've made great strides in this area, and it may not be as bleak as you're thinking.
    Funniest thing is that I actually feel better than I have in years (due to the weight loss and getting my diabetes back under control).
    Life is good!

NYYF Legend

Funniest thing is that I actually feel better than I have in years (due to the weight loss and getting my diabetes back under control).
    Well, that's definitely in your favor!
    She sits there so refined and drinks herself half blind
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

WHO THE F CHANGED MY CUT? johnnyyankee's Avatar

That's cool. Was the coach that kept taking him out of the game there?
    I'm just a simple guy, I live from day to day.
    A ray of sunshine melts my frown, blows my blues away.

WHO THE F CHANGED MY CUT? johnnyyankee's Avatar

Good luck.
    I'm just a simple guy, I live from day to day.
    A ray of sunshine melts my frown, blows my blues away.

NYYF Legend

Morning, LTE!

Vick, that's great about the Championship! Congrats!
    You know you're an addict when you put Crackbook on your Crackberry. -Toaderly

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I'm going to try not to let the "what if" scenarios get to me.
    Life is good!

That's great Vick!
    Life is good!

NYYF Legend

Thanks everyone. Annnnddd he got the game ball so he was pretty psyched. Funny thing is he told me later he said the "S" word in his head when he saw the ball coming to him..... I told him later when i saw the ball sailing out to right field, i quickly said a prayer to God that he'd catch the ball.

I saw him in a few seconds twisting, turning, and running way out toward the fence....saw him put up his glove and fall to the ground. I had no idea if he caught it or not and within seconds he held up his glove with the ball in it and that's when all the kids ran out and jumped on him. It was great.

Yes Johnny, all 3 of his coaches were there but that whole pinch hit thing blew over a few days after it happened. Everyone reconsiled and talked about it and it got resolved.

Brendan made the travel C team too which is for 10 and 11 year olds. The coach of the team that lost night in the playoffs is his travel coach. I would say he was prob glad he picked him after seeing that catch last night.

Thanks everyone for being happy for me. You guys pretty much rock.

NYYF Legend

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I'm going to try not to let the "what if" scenarios get to me.
    When do you find out what's going on Rizzo?

I saw my best pal's surgeon last night at the game (he is a friend of ours) and he was telling me how well her surgery went (she was diagnosed with breast cancer) and that he is sure the pathology report will be fine.....we are still waiting though, to hear on that. It's pretty annoying that it's taking so long. It's been since June 4th.

When do you find out what's going on Rizzo?

I saw my best pal's surgeon last night at the game (he is a friend of ours) and he was telling me how well her surgery went (she was diagnosed with breast cancer) and that he is sure the pathology report will be fine.....we are still waiting though, to hear on that. It's pretty annoying that it's taking so long. It's been since June 4th.
    Tomorrow or Monday. I would be shocked if the tests showed any improvement, I'm just hoping that whatever is wrong can be treated with medication and not dialysis.
    Life is good!

Just got back from the doctors and am awaiting some blood tests. The results of which if they come back as is very possible, it won't be good. Life altering bad.
    (((Rick))) I will keep you in my prayers that all will be well - you've done so much to get healthy, I'd hate to think of something else going wrong and I am just going to believe it's not going to happen.

To be sane is more dramatic than to be mad - GK Chesterton, Orthodoxy

Thread Information