Closed Thread
Page 103 of 1567 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 39165
  1. #2551
    All decked out... allybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Home is where the heart is

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs
    Don't you know what the difference is, Rick? The cool kids post in those threads. This is the old fogy thread.
    I thought we didn't have enough s-e-x in this thread...if we start talking about freaky stuff, maybe we can stay open.

    To be sane is more dramatic than to be mad - GK Chesterton, Orthodoxy

  2. #2552

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Trish
    True. It's like a group AIM session for the cool clique.
    People tend to gravitate to a certain thread or forum. I understand that but the sports bar is nothing more than a bunch of conversation threads just like the LTE is.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

  3. #2553

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Trish
    True. It's like a group AIM session for the cool clique.
    I post there but have never been considered part of the cool clique in my life.
    "I usually try to plan my bowel movements before I shower."
    -- fredgmuggs

  4. #2554
    My History. Your Tradition. JDPNYY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Guam

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Threads closed for being too large:
    Songs Game - 12,641 posts
    Soooo Drunk - 15,729 posts


    Threads not closed for some reason:

    More Pet Peeves - 55,353 posts
    Things that Amuse you - 20,099 posts
    Things I Like - 30,390 posts
    Ladies Only Thread - 24,844 posts
    What's on the Menu - 19,445 posts
    Complaining is a choice

  5. #2555
    Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Trish
    True. It's like a group AIM session for the cool clique.
    This.
    Life is good!

  6. #2556
    Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rising from the Ashes

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY
    Threads closed for being too large:
    Songs Game - 12,641 posts
    Soooo Drunk - 15,729 posts


    Threads not closed for some reason:

    More Pet Peeves - 55,353 posts
    Things that Amuse you - 20,099 posts
    Things I Like - 30,390 posts
    Ladies Only Thread - 24,844 posts
    What's on the Menu - 19,445 posts
    Hmmmm interesting...
    My Native American name is RunsWithCrashCart.

  7. #2557
    All decked out... allybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Home is where the heart is

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980
    I post there but have never been considered part of the cool clique in my life.
    I post there too but I'm just on the fringes of the cool clique.

    To be sane is more dramatic than to be mad - GK Chesterton, Orthodoxy

  8. #2558
    Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs
    People tend to gravitate to a certain thread or forum. I understand that but the sports bar is nothing more than a bunch of conversation threads just like the LTE is.
    Exactly. Occasonally someone will post a peeve, a like, an amusement or a bamboozlement and then it's 4 pages of this.
    Life is good!

  9. #2559
    NYYF Legend

    Trish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Nah you're both in the cool clique.

  10. #2560

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by allybear
    I post there too but I'm just on the fringes of the cool clique.
    I post in there to throw a monkey wrench into the coolness of those threads. I'm a saboteur.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

  11. #2561
    NYYF Legend

    4bronxbombers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    I don't think I'm in the cool clique.

  12. #2562

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs
    I post in there to throw a monkey wrench into the coolness of those threads. I'm a saboteur.
    I think you're pretty cool, muggles.
    "I usually try to plan my bowel movements before I shower."
    -- fredgmuggs

  13. #2563

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers
    I don't think I'm in the cool clique.
    I've never been accused of being "cool" in my life. I've always been a nerd and a wallflower.
    "I usually try to plan my bowel movements before I shower."
    -- fredgmuggs

  14. #2564
    Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    There are many words one can use on me, but cool certainly ain't one of them.
    Life is good!

  15. #2565
    Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rising from the Ashes

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    I'm definitely cool
    My Native American name is RunsWithCrashCart.

  16. #2566
    NYYF Legend

    4bronxbombers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980
    I've never been accused of being "cool" in my life. I've always been a nerd and a wallflower.
    I've been told I'm cool but I don't think I am in the sports bar. Some guy at the beach last summer told me I was cool when I asked why he said cuz I go to a million Yankee games and I traveled all over the place and run marathons. It was nice of him to say that.

  17. #2567
    NYYF Legend

    4bronxbombers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980
    I've never been accused of being "cool" in my life. I've always been a nerd and a wallflower.
    Like me.....a regular shrinking violet.

  18. #2568

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers
    I've been told I'm cool but I don't think I am in the sports bar. Some guy at the beach last summer told me I was cool when I asked why he said cuz I go to a million Yankee games and I traveled all over the place and run marathons. It was nice of him to say that.
    You're definitely cool for all those reasons.
    "I usually try to plan my bowel movements before I shower."
    -- fredgmuggs

  19. #2569
    All decked out... allybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Home is where the heart is

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers
    I've been told I'm cool but I don't think I am in the sports bar. Some guy at the beach last summer told me I was cool when I asked why he said cuz I go to a million Yankee games and I traveled all over the place and run marathons. It was nice of him to say that.
    Of course you are - I don't get posts in there talking about PM's and stuff like you do, so you're much cooler than me.

    To be sane is more dramatic than to be mad - GK Chesterton, Orthodoxy

  20. #2570

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeschic12324
    I'm definitely cool
    And definitely not old.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

  21. #2571

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers
    Like me.....a regular shrinking violet.
    "I usually try to plan my bowel movements before I shower."
    -- fredgmuggs

  22. #2572
    NYYF Legend

    4bronxbombers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by allybear
    Of course you are - I don't get posts in there talking about PM's and stuff like you do, so you're much cooler than me.
    I get so many PMs because I'm a Fans addict....that's the only reason why.

  23. #2573
    Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rising from the Ashes

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs
    And definitely not old.
    This is true.

    Funny story- my mom bought me a cake yesterday while we were at my uncle's house....they didnt have any candles other than a 1 and a 3...lmfao they put it on the cake so it looked like I celebrated a 13th birthday instead of a 23rd. Eh better than a 31st I suppose
    My Native American name is RunsWithCrashCart.

  24. #2574
    All decked out... allybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Home is where the heart is

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers
    I get so many PMs because I'm a Fans addict....that's the only reason why.
    Nah, it's because you're cool. I've been here since the dawn of recorded time and I'm pretty popular, but you've got me beat.

    To be sane is more dramatic than to be mad - GK Chesterton, Orthodoxy

  25. #2575

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeschic12324
    This is true.

    Funny story- my mom bought me a cake yesterday while we were at my uncle's house....they didnt have any candles other than a 1 and a 3...lmfao they put it on the cake so it looked like I celebrated a 13th birthday instead of a 23rd. Eh better than a 31st I suppose
    I finally took my wife out to dinner last night for her birthday (which was at the beginning of the month). I tipped off the waiter it was her birthday - they brought out dessert singing happy birthday. She kicked me underneath the table.

    My work was done.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts