Closed Thread
Page 914 of 1567 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 924 964 1014 1414 ... LastLast
Results 22,826 to 22,850 of 39165
    NYYF Legend

Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

Congrats, Jenn.
    You know you're an addict when you put Crackbook on your Crackberry. -Toaderly

NYYF Legend

So very happy for you! It's gonna be a great ride!
    My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay.

Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    Since I just posted on FB and many of you will see it there, I figured that I'd tell you all some more happy news. Troy and I will be having a happy surprise (aka baby) in late July. I've waited until being in the "safe zone" to tell most folks, but there it is. I can't tell you how lucky I feel (and know I am), especially after everything that went wrong in my 20s. It's a first for both of us, and we're very happy.
    Wow, I know how much that means to you, congratulations!
    Life is good!

Awwww Jenn, you've filled my heart with joy. You're going to be a great mom.

We all told you to hang in there and not to give up on life because good things were going to happen to you.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Nine days without any new snow and none in the forecast in the next week. Love it!
    I don't know, I wouldn't mind some more snow. This brown ugly frozen crud by the side of the road is depressing to look at.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    I don't know, I wouldn't mind some more snow. This brown ugly frozen crud by the side of the road is depressing to look at.
    When we get the new snow, within the hour it'll be brown and ugly all over again. I'm done with snow.
    Life is good!

When we get the new snow, within the hour it'll be brown and ugly all over again. I'm done with snow.
    I pass by this house in Bethany on RT 69 that has the most amazingly large icicle hanging from it I've ever seen. I'm going to be sad on the day I drive by the house and it has finally fallen off.

Quote Originally Posted by RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees View Post
    ...and you didn't want to turn 30.

Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeschic12324 View Post
    Wow congrats!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    Wow-- congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by krystl View Post
    Congrats, Jenn.
    Quote Originally Posted by GiambiRocks View Post
    So very happy for you! It's gonna be a great ride!
    Wow, I know how much that means to you, congratulations!
    Awwww Jenn, you've filled my heart with joy. You're going to be a great mom.

We all told you to hang in there and not to give up on life because good things were going to happen to you.
    Thank you all. I'm honored that you are my friends.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
    -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

NYYF Legend

Thank you all. I'm honored that you are my friends.
    So what are you going to name it?

Quote Originally Posted by rymaster or ryan_yankees View Post
    so what are you going to name it?
    RYMASTER. Regardless of sex.

Actually we're having trouble because we like very few of the same names. Boy names are much more difficult to come up with than girl names. They're mostly monosyllabic and boring. Phooey!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
    -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

NYYF Legend

I pass by this house in Bethany on RT 69 that has the most amazingly large icicle hanging from it I've ever seen. I'm going to be sad on the day I drive by the house and it has finally fallen off.
    It hasn't shrunk from those warm days? I have a few icicles hanging from the side of the garage that were getting so long, and the 2 40 degree days we had melted them in half.

Crow,Tony,Joe,Yogi,Riz,2 Joes Tifoso's Avatar

Actually we're having trouble because we like very few of the same names. Boy names are much more difficult to come up with than girl names. They're mostly monosyllabic and boring. Phooey!

Congratulations!

Luigi has 3 syllables
    -Lou 27 (28 in 2014)
    Totus Tuus

NYYF Legend

Don't name it Eugene.

Don't name it Eugene.
    It's the only name that asks what your name is, though (correctly).
    -Lou 27 (28 in 2014)
    Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Congratulations!

Luigi has 3 syllables
    I thought your name was Louis - two syllables.

Don't name it Eugene.
    No worries there.
    -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

I thought your name was Louis - two syllables.

Not the way my wife says it
    -Lou 27 (28 in 2014)
    Totus Tuus

NYYF Legend

Miss my Ryan, Kristin and Steve. Miss seeing my dad.

Since I just posted on FB and many of you will see it there, I figured that I'd tell you all some more happy news. Troy and I will be having a happy surprise (aka baby) in late July. I've waited until being in the "safe zone" to tell most folks, but there it is. I can't tell you how lucky I feel (and know I am), especially after everything that went wrong in my 20s. It's a first for both of us, and we're very happy.

Hooray! Fantastic!
    Just a Sox Fan with a Yankee Wife in tow... and with one little Red Sox fan now welcoming her new baby Yankee fan sister into "our" Yankees/Red Sox World.

Daddy Loves His Baby Angels

fredgmuggs is multi-syllabic

Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar
    fredgmuggs is multi-syllabic

I have boys names picked out, but god knows if that will ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeschic12324 View Post

I have boys names picked out, but god knows if that will ever happen.
    Peter was next on the list. I forget what the girl name would have been. Samantha I think.

NYYF Legend

Peter was next on the list. I forget what the girl name would have been. Samantha I think.
    We never picked a boy's name when I was pregnant with Shannen. We had no idea we were having a girl, but we just agreed on Shannen right off the bat and couldn't decide on a boy's name. Good thing we didn't have to.

When Nicky came along, we still didn't know if he would be a boy or girl, but this time we had a name picked for him (I love the name Nicholas and hubby liked it too, AND there were no boys named Nicholas in his family). But if it was a girl, hubby really wanted a Cassandra. I couldn't imagine calling her Cassie because it rhymes with our last name.

So, when we got the dog 6 years later, I told him now he can have his Cassandra.

Congratulations, Jenn!

are you going to start posting nekkid belly pics on FB now?

Just kidding! I am very happy for you.

Peter= Putros in Arabic. It's one of the names my dad likes.

Quote Originally Posted by krystl View Post
    We never picked a boy's name when I was pregnant with Shannen. We had no idea we were having a girl, but we just agreed on Shannen right off the bat and couldn't decide on a boy's name. Good thing we didn't have to.

When Nicky came along, we still didn't know if he would be a boy or girl, but this time we had a name picked for him (I love the name Nicholas and hubby liked it too, AND there were no boys named Nicholas in his family). But if it was a girl, hubby really wanted a Cassandra. I couldn't imagine calling her Cassie because it rhymes with our last name.

So, when we got the dog 6 years later, I told him now he can have his Cassandra.
    my brother went a whole week without a name. They couldn't decide.

NYYF Legend

Los Angeles, Ca., a transplanted New Yorker

Congrats, Jenn! The two of you must be very happy.

28 in '12

Thread Information