Closed Thread
Page 494 of 1567 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 504 544 594 994 1494 ... LastLast
Results 12,326 to 12,350 of 39165
    NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967
    I did, but he has family coming from out of town and is playing golf tomorrow. Thanks!
    Well she said her son wants the tickets. I told her 60- each (to start) and she asked if you would go lower.....so, I will leave it up to you. Do you want me to say 50- each and see what she says?

They are such hagglers - it kind of annoys me. Always looking for a deal if you know what I mean......

Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers
    Well she said her son wants the tickets. I told her 60- each (to start) and she asked if you would go lower.....so, I will leave it up to you. Do you want me to say 50- each and see what she says?

They are such hagglers - it kind of annoys me. Always looking for a deal if you know what I mean......
    Yes, 50 would be great.
    Life is good!

Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs
    If you can do anything about this miserable humid weather I'll greatly appreciate it, Linda.
    I'll work on it, muggsy.
    My Native American name is RunsWithCrashCart.

Yes, 50 would be great.
    eh, I'm over 50 and it's not that great. (it's not that bad, either)
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeschic12324
    I'll work on it, muggsy.
    gracias
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

eh, I'm over 50 and it's not that great. (it's not that bad, either)
    Hopefully I'll make 50!
    Life is good!

NYYF Legend

Yes, 50 would be great.
    I send her another message Rick. I will let you know what she says. I hope it works out. Did you post them in the OOP too? You never know.....

I send her another message Rick. I will let you know what she says. I hope it works out. Did you post them in the OOP too? You never know.....
    Not yet. I will do so too. Another thing is I left them at work so I would have to figure out how to deliver.
    Life is good!

NYYF Legend

Not yet. I will do so too. Another thing is I left them at work so I would have to figure out how to deliver.
    Did you put them on stubhub? You should. You can just enter the bar code now so you can put them right up until the day of the event. I have an acc't if you want me to do it.

edit: nvm...you left them at work? dummy

Did you put them on stubhub? You should. You can just enter the bar code now so you can put them right up until the day of the event. I have an acc't if you want me to do it.
    I wish I had them, but they are at work. (If I can do them in the morning I'd do that).

(I bought on stubhub before, but I don't know if that means I'm set up to sell?)
    Life is good!

No Yankee game tonight so I took a look to see what is on TCM tonight. 12 Angry Men. giddyup

No Yankee game tonight so I took a look to see what is on TCM tonight. 12 Angry Men. giddyup
    I"m watching Strasburg pitch for Washington vs. the Reds. Hate missing out on a game.
    Life is good!

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3
    If she has any sense he'll never know about me.
    You wish.
    "I usually try to plan my bowel movements before I shower."
    -- fredgmuggs

omg, that was scary. All the while I'm driving down some windy roads in Farmington with my youngest in the back seat and I'm looking in my rear view mirror at him with big eyes and his baseball cap on.....and I'm praying a tree doesn't fall on us or some wires. I don't scare easy but that scared me....and i knew his game was going to get cancelled. I was seriously looking for a public place to pull into for shelter and i found a school.

I'm having a drink now.

Oh and my SIL sent me a mess on FB in my inbox telling me she is removing me and my other brother from her FB because she left my brother.....I had no idea. She said she separated from m and ohbytheway, did I know he is back in Iraq? (another thing to worry about - him being in Iraq) I wrote her a long message (2 days now) and she never wrote back. I guess she's decided to sever the ties....wonder if I'll ever see my nieces and nephews again (they live in Washington).

What next?
    Aw, Vick. I hope the kids can keep in touch with you.
    -- fredgmuggs

Good flick.
    -- fredgmuggs

NYYF Legend

Rick- if i were you, I would try to sell them at work. She says they can't pay that much. I know they can and I know she can kick in a few bucks but she won't. It's up to you....

Plus how would you get them to her anyway?

You should ask George about that guy....I think his name was Al or something.....he bought my tickets once and I think he lives near you.

Rick- if i were you, I would try to sell them at work. She says they can't pay that much. I know they can and I know she can kick in a few bucks but she won't. It's up to you....

Plus how would you get them to her anyway?

You should ask George about that guy....I think his name was Al or something.....he bought my tickets once and I think he lives near you.
    That's right I met him once at a happy hour we had up in Waterbury. Yes, I'll try that. I'll try doing the Stubhub thing if it's not too late.

Thanks for trying though, it's appreciated!
    Life is good!

NYYF Legend

That's right I met him once at a happy hour we had up in Waterbury. Yes, I'll try that. I'll try doing the Stubhub thing if it's not too late.

Thanks for trying though, it's appreciated!
    Too bad you didn't have the bar codes - you could put them on stubhub now.

I've also had good luck posting them on Facebook. Just a thought....

Too bad you didn't have the bar codes - you could put them on stubhub now.

I've also had good luck posting them on Facebook. Just a thought....
    I'll give that a try, I'll see what happens.
    Life is good!

Crow,Tony,Joe,Yogi,Riz,2 Joes Tifoso's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980
    Good flick.
    flick.

Man did I read that wrong at first glance
    -Lou 27 (28 in 2014)
    Totus Tuus

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by krystl
    Is your brother believing his wife?
    I don't know, because we're not supposed to even say anything to her because my other brother works with her, and he's the one who told my niece about the whole thing. They're all afraid of her.

So, I have to eat ................. I'm going to have to avoid her, because there's no way I'm keeping my yap shut.

Oy...I'm talking like you all know what happened. It's such a long and convoluted story that I can't even put it into writing.
    She sits there so refined and drinks herself half blind
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Trish
    I don't know, because we're not supposed to even say anything to her because my other brother works with her, and he's the one who told my niece about the whole thing. They're all afraid of her.

So, I have to eat ................. I'm going to have to avoid her, because there's no way I'm keeping my yap shut.

Oy...I'm talking like you all know what happened. It's such a long and convoluted story that I can't even put it into writing.
    Sounds like a family I know. No one can say anything. I can't stand having to keep my mouth shut because of my in-laws but I have put up with crap for over 20 years.
    You know you're an addict when you put Crackbook on your Crackberry. -Toaderly

omg, that was scary. All the while I'm driving down some windy roads in Farmington with my youngest in the back seat and I'm looking in my rear view mirror at him with big eyes and his baseball cap on.....and I'm praying a tree doesn't fall on us or some wires. I don't scare easy but that scared me....and i knew his game was going to get cancelled. I was seriously looking for a public place to pull into for shelter and i found a school.

I'm having a drink now.

Oh and my SIL sent me a mess on FB in my inbox telling me she is removing me and my other brother from her FB because she left my brother.....I had no idea. She said she separated from m and ohbytheway, did I know he is back in Iraq? (another thing to worry about - him being in Iraq) I wrote her a long message (2 days now) and she never wrote back. I guess she's decided to sever the ties....wonder if I'll ever see my nieces and nephews again (they live in Washington).

What next?
    Holy siht. I'm glad you got home ok. That's some carp with your SIL, I mean, just because she isn't with your brother, why does she have to drop you guys? Yikes.

To be sane is more dramatic than to be mad - GK Chesterton, Orthodoxy

Thanks Rick. Oh, and their kids are 5, 3 and 1.

In other cheerful news, a 11 year old kid died of a brain tumor yesterday - we knew her aunt and uncle. She lived in Old Lyme. My son took it kind of hard even though he never met her. I guess because he's 11, it made him think a bit. The obit is in today and it's very sad.

OK, that is enough bad news from me. How is everyone else doing?? I didn't read everything that i missed today. Did anything earth shattering happen??
    How sad!

To be sane is more dramatic than to be mad - GK Chesterton, Orthodoxy

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980
    Good flick.
    I'm surprised you didn't point out the gendercentric nature of the film.

Thread Information