Closed Thread
Page 11 of 1567 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
    NYYF Legend

Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by Bub
    Dum-dee-dum-dee-dum........

I remember years ago when the kids would be barging in the bedroom on Christmas morning, probably 6AM, ready to get at it. Now they'll sleep until at least 10.
    I was up at 6 putting presents under the tree and went back to bed around 8:30. Mel came and got me around 9:15

Merry Christmas, everyone

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

Quote Originally Posted by Toaderly
    Merry Christmas, everyone
    Merry Christmas Shirl.

Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar

If anyone is going to see Sherlock Holmes today, get there early. I got here at 2:10 for the 2:35 show and it was sold out. I am now just about to see the 4:10 show.
    Life is good!

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967
    If anyone is going to see Sherlock Holmes today, get there early. I got here at 2:10 for the 2:35 show and it was sold out. I am now just about to see the 4:10 show.
    Blame my people! Just kidding!!!!

Merry Christmas all.

Got some nice stuff: a Coach purse from the bf and Santa brough a 32' LCD TV which will go into "my" lounge/lair once we get all the crap out the 2nd BR....

Just baked cookies which I somehow messed up...not a fatal error though.

I need to start on the mac & cheese now but don't really feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers
    Merry Christmas Shirl.
    Get any Yankees loot from Santa this year, Roy?

Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar

hope everyone had a good Christmas.
    My Native American name is RunsWithCrashCart.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Toaderly
    Get any Yankees loot from Santa this year, Roy?
    Yes how about you Shirley? I got Yankee slippers, a foolish looking Yanks t-shirt with a huge on the chest....not sure wtf the husband was thinking when he picked that one out.....goes along with the Giants shirt that is clearly manish. Um, the best was the sterling silver Yanks charm bracelet with 2 Yanks charms on it. I love it. I think I got something else Yankee-ish but now I can't remember.

Glad you folks had a nice holiday.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
    -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Morning folks. Another Christmas Day has come and gone.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

It always amuses me on the day after Christmas how radio stations etc stop playing Christmas music after having played it for a solid month before Christmas. The concept is completely backwards - the Christmas season begins on Christmas Day, it doesn't end then. You gotta love mall Christmas.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

My History. Your Tradition. JDPNYY's Avatar

Happy Day 2 of Christmas Season all!!!
    I'm frantic... Jeter Ceremony Date - when will this be announced????

Thank goodness we now know.

My History. Your Tradition. JDPNYY's Avatar

Heading to the airport. My wife's going to Florida today. I head down on Tuesday, after my last day of work for this goin' outta bizness company. We need to get the little house ready for the 3 month tennants. That, and get a little relaxing in.

My wife woke up dizzy this morning. That's not a good thing for flying. I hope she snaps out of it.
    I'm frantic... Jeter Ceremony Date - when will this be announced????

Thank goodness we now know.

Happy day 2, JDP. I hope Mrs. JDP starts to feel better.

Bad weather day here...some freezing rain. We'll just stay home and find something to do.
    Let the kids play.

Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs
    It always amuses me on the day after Christmas how radio stations etc stop playing Christmas music after having played it for a solid month before Christmas. The concept is completely backwards - the Christmas season begins on Christmas Day, it doesn't end then. You gotta love mall Christmas.
    Ah, so I can turn the radio on again

And you should know the reason, there's no money to be made by playing it today!
    Life is good!

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967
    Ah, so I can turn the radio on again

And you should know the reason, there's no money to be made by playing it today!
    I'm painfully aware of the reason. Merry Christmas, Rick... I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas Day.

Only in the political soapbox could a well intentioned Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday thread turn into a thread to insult fellow site members. It's now time to begin feats of strength.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY
    Heading to the airport. My wife's going to Florida today. I head down on Tuesday, after my last day of work for this goin' outta bizness company. We need to get the little house ready for the 3 month tennants. That, and get a little relaxing in.

My wife woke up dizzy this morning. That's not a good thing for flying. I hope she snaps out of it.
    Hope you have a good time in FL John and hope the dizzy spells go away asap for your wife.

NYYF Legend

Mornin LTE!

Had a very nice Christmas day at home with the family, trying out new stuff, trying to neaten up the mess and lounging around watching movies and eating leftovers from Christmas eve.

Shannen gave me a doohicky that transferes slides to an SD card, so I was busy trying it out! My dad used to take a lot of pics, and they are all on slides. I must have 5 boxes in the basement, each with 6-8 slide carousels in them. It's so nice to finally see these old pics in modern form!
    You know you're an addict when you put Crackbook on your Crackberry. -Toaderly

NYYF Legend

Wow that sounds cool Karen! I need to do that too.

Happy day after Christmas LTE! Hope everyone had a great day yesterday.

I believe 25% of the population of CT made Christmas cookies to give as a gift to me. While I fully appreciate the time, effort, and above all, the thoughtfulness that went into that gift - I have no idea what I'm going to do with 5 metric tons of Christmas cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs
    I believe 25% of the population of CT made Christmas cookies to give as a gift to me. While I fully appreciate the time, effort, and above all, the thoughtfulness that went into that gift - I have no idea what I'm going to do with 5 metric tons of Christmas cookies.
    Think about that as you go get 10 gallons of milk.
    Let the kids play.

Quote Originally Posted by Bub
    Think about that as you go get 10 gallons of milk.
    I don't like milk.

NYYF Legend

After I ran yesterday we all took a walk at the res which was 3.3 miles or maybe it's 3.5....we took the dog too. Was fun except I was freezing (didn't dress appropriately) and starving (was ready to eat bark off the tree i was so hungry...i had forgotten to eat)....anyway, the husbands knees and hip are bothering him a lot today so he is now thinking of pushing up the date on his double knee replacement. omg....shoot me now. Please.

Thread Information