Closed Thread
Page 1003 of 1567 FirstFirst ... 3 503 903 953 993 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1013 1053 1103 1503 ... LastLast
Results 25,051 to 25,075 of 39165
  1. #25051

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers View Post
    I joined in 06 but I certainly had my share of LTE posts too. It's border-line embarrassing.

    Well Trish flew the coup, Linda has disappeared along with Ally. What's going on? It's sad.
    I know Ally's been working a lot and Linda stops by occasionally.

    I have two big papers to write in the next couple days. Such a procrastinator, I am.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
    -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

  2. #25052
    Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by MassNYYfan View Post
    I don't think I had a LTE post until v4.0.

    Fantasy baseball draft Thursday at 8:00 for me.

    If we really get 6" of snow I'll have to autodraft though because I'll have purposely driven my car off a cliff.

    I'm ready to also. Local weather guy is now saying up to 10 inches of snow.
    Life is good!

  3. #25053

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    I know Ally's been working a lot and Linda stops by occasionally.

    I have two big papers to write in the next couple days. Such a procrastinator, I am.
    What local weather guy? I say we tar and feather him and run him out of town on a rail.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

  4. #25054
    Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    What local weather guy? I say we tar and feather him and run him out of town on a rail.
    Gil Simmons. I follow him on Twitter.
    Life is good!

  5. #25055
    NYYF Legend

    4bronxbombers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    I don't really care - it's supposed to warm up Fri and Sat so it will most likely be melted. I would like to think that's the last of it. I think everyone is ready for spring!

  6. #25056
    Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers View Post
    I don't really care - it's supposed to warm up Fri and Sat so it will most likely be melted. I would like to think that's the last of it. I think everyone is ready for spring!

    Well Gil says more snow Sunday. I saw high of only 40 Friday and Saturday so we'll get some melting at least before more on Sunday. And yes, I am more than ready for spring!
    Life is good!

  7. #25057
    NYYF Legend

    4bronxbombers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Well Gil says more snow Sunday. I saw high of only 40 Friday and Saturday so we'll get some melting at least before more on Sunday. And yes, I am more than ready for spring!

    Hmm, I looked on the 10 day forcast and it doesn't say that at all. Interesting...

  8. #25058
    Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers View Post
    Hmm, I looked on the 10 day forcast and it doesn't say that at all. Interesting...
    I'm hoping Gil is just being an alarmist.
    Life is good!

  9. #25059
    Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    meanwhile, I am in round 18 of a 35 round draft. No way am I staying up until 1 am having to be up at 5:30. I think I'll be doing the last third of the draft on auto.
    Life is good!

  10. #25060
    NYYF Legend

    4bronxbombers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    meanwhile, I am in round 18 of a 35 round draft. No way am I staying up until 1 am having to be up at 5:30. I think I'll be doing the last third of the draft on auto.

    Is this a H2H? I didn't know you could do autodraft half way through.....

    My team is pretty decent (I had to do the autodraft since I had yoga)

    Funny thing is....the yoga guru's.....they walk around the room and it's extrememly quiet in there, most people with their eyes closed, concentrating on their breathing and such. And there is me wide eyed wondering who TF I am getting for my draft picks. I was so unrelaxed knowing my draft was going on and I was at yoga.....

  11. #25061
    NYYF Legend

    4bronxbombers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    I'm hoping Gil is just being an alarmist.
    I hate to say it but the 10 day showed rain/snow showers mid week next week but that will melt quick. It better! It's almost April!

  12. #25062
    Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers View Post
    Is this a H2H? I didn't know you could do autodraft half way through.....

    My team is pretty decent (I had to do the autodraft since I had yoga)

    Funny thing is....the yoga guru's.....they walk around the room and it's extrememly quiet in there, most people with their eyes closed, concentrating on their breathing and such. And there is me wide eyed wondering who TF I am getting for my draft picks. I was so unrelaxed knowing my draft was going on and I was at yoga.....
    Yes, you can either turn it on, or if you leave it will turn itself on after you miss a pick. Meanwhile does anyone want to take Jon Lester and Daniel Bard off my hands please? So far I have one Yankee, Rafael Soriano (holds are a category).
    Life is good!

  13. #25063
    Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers View Post
    I hate to say it but the 10 day showed rain/snow showers mid week next week but that will melt quick. It better! It's almost April!

    We got 25 inches of snow on April 1, 1997. (It better not this year!)
    Life is good!

  14. #25064
    The Centerfielder MassNYYfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Halfway between Heaven and Hell

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    We got 25 inches of snow on April 1, 1997. (It better not this year!)
    I'm gonna be sick.
    Metallica. Screaming crowd. Jog to the mound. Game over. - Chad Jennings

  15. #25065
    Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by MassNYYfan View Post
    I'm gonna be sick.
    Meanwhile, I'm watching MLB Network. Mets at Tigers. Bright green grass, everyone in shorts. And we get this crap.
    Life is good!

  16. #25066
    Let's Go Yankees!!! Bozidar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Central CT

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    I found the original thread in the trash. It began on 1/24/02 at 12:31 AM with a post by Bozidar, and ended 7/22/09 at 12:02PM with a post by Allybear, that post being No. 242,532.
    good times
    "If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you."

  17. #25067
    Member
    JackieBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    I found the original thread in the trash. It began on 1/24/02 at 12:31 AM with a post by Bozidar, and ended 7/22/09 at 12:02PM with a post by Allybear, that post being No. 242,532.

    242,532?!!!

  18. #25068
    NYYF Legend

    montrealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Saint Anicet,Quebec

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Bon matin.........

    "Happy Wife.........Happy Life" - unknown

  19. #25069
    NYYF Legend

    4bronxbombers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by JackieBlue View Post
    242,532?!!!

    Good times!

  20. #25070

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Welp, we had an interesting evening last night. Eight tornadoes touched down around the area. Golf ball sized hail. 90mph straight-line winds. Today they're calling for snow.

  21. #25071
    Movin' on Bub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Clifton Park, New York

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Toaderly View Post
    Welp, we had an interesting evening last night. Eight tornadoes touched down around the area. Golf ball sized hail. 90mph straight-line winds. Today they're calling for snow.
    Wow.....after reading this the snow doesn't seem so bad! Glad you're okay out there.
    Let the kids play.

  22. #25072
    Movin' on Bub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Clifton Park, New York

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Well, here come the spammers. Every spring just before opening day, and every fall just as we're going into the playoffs, they show up here (and probably everywhere else too) to post their URLs. Fortunately I can remove the trash first thing in the morning before anyone can see it.
    Let the kids play.

  23. #25073
    Movin' on Bub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Clifton Park, New York

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozidar View Post
    good times
    Yeah........I wonder what would happen if I combined all 4 threads? That would effectively put them all together like the split never happened. It would also create a mega-thread that could take down the house. I'll have to think about that.
    Let the kids play.

  24. #25074
    NYYF Legend

    4bronxbombers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    Yeah........I wonder what would happen if I combined all 4 threads? That would effectively put them all together like the split never happened. It would also create a mega-thread that could take down the house. I'll have to think about that.


    Shirley, stay safe. How scary!

  25. #25075
    Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 4.0

    Well snow today through tomorrow morning and cold temperatures for the upcoming week. I guess I'll be wearing my winter jacket, gloves, hats, etc. to the stadium on April 3 and 4.
    Life is good!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts