+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NYYF Legend

Re: Cowboys release Terrell Owens

Damnit, I wanted to TO to play another ten years with the tarnished star.

A dollar says he ends up on the Raiders.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

NYYF Triple Crown

Quote Originally Posted by DaSh 1s
    Why the hell would Indy want TO, when you have Wayne emerging as a big time player, and Anthony Gonzalez is a great complimentary piece. There is no way I would put Owens between those two recievers. Why take passes away from Wayne and give them to Owens?
    Their offense would put up ridiculous numbers with Manning throwing to Wayne/Owens/Gonzalez/Clark.

With Harrison gone, they'll need to bring someone else in. If they could fit him under the cap, I think Indy would at least have to consider it.
    Burns: I wonder if this Homer Nixon is any relation?
    Smithers: Unlikely, sir. They spell and pronounce their names differently.

Quote Originally Posted by JWHIII
    Their offense would put up ridiculous numbers with Manning throwing to Wayne/Owens/Gonzalez/Clark.

With Harrison gone, they'll need to bring someone else in. If they could fit him under the cap, I think Indy would at least have to consider it.
    There offense already puts up ridiculous numbers. Defense is where Indy lacks. There is absolutely no need to bring into the mess.

I don't see why any GM would voluntarily bring him and his nonsense to their team. He may be good but obviously he is not worth the disruption he causes. The Cowboys would rather pay him $9 million to NOT be on the team.....

NYYF Triple Crown

Quote Originally Posted by DaSh 1s
    There offense already puts up ridiculous numbers. Defense is where Indy lacks. There is absolutely no need to bring into the mess.
    They were middle of the pack last year offensively, they could definitely improve. But you're right, defense is a bigger issue for them.
    Burns: I wonder if this Homer Nixon is any relation?
    Smithers: Unlikely, sir. They spell and pronounce their names differently.

Thread Information