+ Reply to Thread

Who was 1B Coach Wearing #11 Last Night?

I noticed that the 1B coach was wearing #11 last night. Did Thomson or Long change their number? It clearly was not Tony Pena. Yankees.com roster still lists Brett Gardner as 11.

Devoted Member

Re: Who was 1B Coach Wearing #11 Last Night?

Mitch Seaone. Meacham missed the game because his daughter was getting married (hopefully he has more daughters that are getting married soon), Tony Pena moved over to coach third.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJobaRules
    Mitch Seaone. Meacham missed the game because his daughter was getting married (hopefully he has more daughters that are getting married soon), Tony Pena moved over to coach third.
    Good call by Pena waiving Betemit home for that 2nd run. Granted Meacham would probably have waived him home too. Along with anyone up at the plate.

Does anyone remember Ken Griffey Jr. baseball on Super Nintendo? Ever note how the animations had the 3B coach waiving his arms around at all times? Meacham plays too much Super Nintendo.
    I have no association with "TEPLimey" at nomaas. Apparently a very disturbed individual likes to get their rocks off on pretending they are me. Sad, really.

Meacham missed the game because his daughter was getting married (hopefully he has more daughters that are getting married soon)
    Hilarious.
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]"My hero's, my dreams, and my future lie in Yankee Stadium and they can't take that from me." - [I][B]Derek Jeter[/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Meacham missed the game because his daughter was getting married (hopefully he has more daughters that are getting married soon)
    I heard that he does have another daughter, but she followed only three steps behind her sister into the limo after the ceremony.

There were no eyewitness accounts, but all I can say is I hope they didn't both get tagged at home.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lou_14
    I heard that he does have another daughter, but she followed only three steps behind her sister into the limo after the ceremony.

There were no eyewitness accounts, but all I can say is I hope they didn't both get tagged at home.
    hahahahahah ...
    Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
    who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
    'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lou_14

Let's hope the married one gets tagged somewhere.......

Thread Information