I have a double jointed shoulder... The bone pops out and right back in every now and again since I was very young... It was always painless...

However... now... I get a pain in my lat. delt pretty bad... for instance... it started last year while benching... now I always avoided bench my whole life... my max never topped 225 cause I was always afraid that something was going to go wrong... I ususally pushups with my feet elevated to keep me from feeling any pain...

I just started warming up my arm for baseball... I can hit cutoffs from the outfiled effortlessly for about 10 throws... then I get the sharp pain badly... and on shoulder days... forget it... I just fight through 4 sets of pain in that muscle... (however, I have noticed that when I work the post. delts the pain subsides... thats usually the next day when I do lying rows for my back)... It is this ridiculous stabbing pain.

but then the day after that or later that day when I start throwing again... the pain comes back...

On off days... it doesn't hurt at all... except if I sleep on it wrong... I wake up in pain... but the pain subsides when I change sleeping positions...

Does this sound like anything to anyone... as of now I can't go to the docs... I have no insurance...

Actually woke up from a sleep last night where I slept on the shoulder... it is killllling me.

Thanks for any help.