+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    My History. Your Tradition. JDPNYY's Avatar

Re: Hank responds to Papelbon by calling him a mouse

Mice everywhere are feeling insulted.
    I'm frantic... Jeter Ceremony Date - when will this be announced????

Thank goodness we now know.

NYYF Cy Young

His comment about the subsidy is unnecessary- whether or not it's true.

Paul O'Neill Day: Do it Retire21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Kelly
    Thanks for posting Mr. Papelbon. We value your input.
    2010 Yankees: Believe

I don't care for his meddlesome ways and inability to keep quiet about anything, but Hank is fast becoming a legend with these kind of comments. Great stuff.
    "We understand that John Henry must be embarrassed, frustrated and disappointed by his failure in this transaction. Unlike the Yankees, he chose not to go the extra distance for his fans in Boston."

Quote Originally Posted by YASS
    That would, if fact, be the most awesome entrance tune in the history of Major League Baseball.
    I think maybe Carl Pavano, encased in a John Travolta bubble while being wheeled out to the mound to Money For Nothing would top it.
    "The only way you're gonna beat the Yankees is you're gonna outscore 'em."

BBTN's own Jeff Brantley

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees13
    I don't care for his meddlesome ways and inability to keep quiet about anything, but Hank is fast becoming a legend with these kind of comments. Great stuff.
    He's trading school yard taunts with a half-wit who's half his age. The only thing I see him becoming is a buffoon of Homer Simpson proportions. It just floors me when his boorish behavior is applauded.

BBTN's own Jeff Brantley

How dare Hank insult mice everywhere !

Edited to add: Oops... JDPNYY beat me to it.

enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkMantle
    enjoy

R-I-P, Mr. Nelson Mandela Jersey Yankee's Avatar
    Formerly Brooklyn & Joisey; now just right behind you ... BOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steph19
    Hank is reminding me more of George. He's almost got the absurd comparison to animal thing down.
    Which animals did George compare others to?
    Dr King (1929-68): Make the Dream a Reality.
    RIP, Nelson Mandela, Jackie #42 & Rosa Parks; Ali: Get up…get up; Isaac Hayes; Stevie Wonder: Isn't She Lovely?; Dr J: Fear the 'Fro; Smokin' Joe

irabu = fat pussy toad

Released Outright CallOfTheCrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Straw
    The guy is a complete Jackass that makes me cringe everytime he opens that rectum under his nose. What exactly has this Clown done to make him think he has the clout to talk endless nonsensical trash in MLB Falling into the Yankee's front office isn't an accomplishment, it's a gift! he should start acting accordingly and show the Game and more importantly the Yankees some respect. This isn't a reality T.V. show! grow up and shut up. Papelbon=1 W.S. Ring Hank= 0
    How many rings for Clay Bellinger & how many for A-Rod, Mussina, & Giambi? This whole "so & so has a ring so his opinion is of greater merit" is ridiculous.

Paul O'Neill Day: Do it Retire21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CallOfTheCrow
    How many rings for Clay Bellinger & how many for A-Rod, Mussina, & Giambi? This whole "so & so has a ring so his opinion is of greater merit" is ridiculous.
    Luis Sojo=5 rings
    2010 Yankees: Believe

Quote Originally Posted by Mangycur
    He's trading school yard taunts with a half-wit who's half his age. The only thing I see him becoming is a buffoon of Homer Simpson proportions. It just floors me when his boorish behavior is applauded.
    I think you need to lighten up. This is hilarious.
    "We understand that John Henry must be embarrassed, frustrated and disappointed by his failure in this transaction. Unlike the Yankees, he chose not to go the extra distance for his fans in Boston."

I think you need to lighten up. This is hilarious.
    Yeah. Like Whoopee cushion and plastic dog turd hilarious. Thanks for the advice.

BBTN's own Jeff Brantley

NYYF Cy Young

'Bout time Papsmear got put in his place. His antics are absurd. Riverdancing...in your underwear...on the field. Imagine if Mo acted the way this clown does? He would be the most hated person in sports. It's just a case Papelbon being Papelbon, I guess.
    If they ask who was our star, give them twenty five names, and if you forget our names, just tell them we were Yankees.

NYYF Cy Young

From our friends at http://www.nomaas.org/

If they ask who was our star, give them twenty five names, and if you forget our names, just tell them we were Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangycur
    Yeah. Like Whoopee cushion and plastic dog turd hilarious. Thanks for the advice.
    I just don't see what the big deal is. Have some fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by CallOfTheCrow
    His opinion isn't of greater merit but when Hank "Championships are all that matter" enters a trash talking fight with no ammo against a "Mouse" with jewelery it makes him and the Yankees look jealous and foolish.
    [IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/assedout/SBXLIICHAMPS.jpg[/IMG]

i like hank...hes honest and hes comitted. i think we have a pretty new look on the entire organization, yet weve still kept the yankee tradition and pride. If this continues i think we will all been in for a fun season.
    If you dont plan on winning, you might as well just go home -Derek Jeter

Thanks for the memories Kate frostdude1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sierchio
    For Frostdude
    rofll thanks

Hank tidbits from the Pro-jo....

TAKE THAT, HANK: The New York Observer, in China for the recent Dodgers-Padres exhibition series, reports "traces of Yankees influence were hard to find on this side of the Pacific. Among the expats at the game, Boston hats outnumbered Yankees hats by a wide margin."
    •Line of the Week comes from Hank Steinbrenner — quickly becoming the new go-to guy — on being criticized by Jonathan Papelbon, as reported in the New York Post: “It’s like being attacked by a mouse.”
    •Line of the Week II comes from Papelbon, as reported in the Hartford Courant: “Whatever, dude.”

http://www.projo.com/sports/billreyn...3.365ac75.html

Geez....not sure if Hank can recover from that zinger....razor-sharp wit there JP...
    "I'm sorry Smokey, you were over the line, that's a foul....mark it zero Dude, next frame"

Quote Originally Posted by Meecham4ever
    Hank tidbits from the Pro-jo....

TAKE THAT, HANK: The New York Observer, in China for the recent Dodgers-Padres exhibition series, reports "traces of Yankees influence were hard to find on this side of the Pacific. Among the expats at the game, Boston hats outnumbered Yankees hats by a wide margin."
    •Line of the Week comes from Hank Steinbrenner — quickly becoming the new go-to guy — on being criticized by Jonathan Papelbon, as reported in the New York Post: “It’s like being attacked by a mouse.”
    •Line of the Week II comes from Papelbon, as reported in the Hartford Courant: “Whatever, dude.”

http://www.projo.com/sports/billreyn...3.365ac75.html

Geez....not sure if Hank can recover from that zinger....razor-sharp wit there JP...
    Not even Red Sox fans would accuse Papelbon of being one of the sharpest tools in the shed.

Not even Red Sox fans would accuse Papelbon of being one of the sharpest tools in the shed.
    I'm not ready to acknowledge that he's a tool, much less a sharp one.
    Watch this space for a pithy new signature, now under construction!

Released Outright

Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers
    Hahaha....Papelbon is a punk and needs to be put in his place. Hank has a big mouth but the "pencil pushing" comment was disrespectful IMO.
    Just send him a clip of A-Rod hitting that homerun off him last June.

Thread Information