+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 401 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 10012

Re: New Stadium seat relocation info

Quote Originally Posted by RiversideBoys
    I had a choice of Section 324 or 327.

Did you upgrade?
    I was offered both of those choices, but wanted to stay on the first base side to stay out of the sun (105 degree days), so I declined.

Quote Originally Posted by xxltaco
    i just got this email:

Dear Yankees Fan,

In anticipation of the historic opening of the new Yankee Stadium in 2009, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to license seats in the Terrace Level Outdoor Suite.
    I just received the same and I will call tomorrow to see whats up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bxboy
    I just received the same and I will call tomorrow to see whats up.
    They're the Terrace Suite Seats. 135, 115, and 100 dollar price levels. Requires a full season, minimum two year commitment with auto escalation clause of 6.5% if you only give them two years. The escalation percentage reduces if you commit to more years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Goddess
    I DON'T EVEN HAVE SEATS YET!!!!!!!!! I am trying as hard as I possibly can to not freak out. On top of not even having seats yet, I have shared my 4 tickets with a friend for years and now he is suddenly waffling about it he can buy tickets this season at all. I am going to have to find someone to split my package with me or I am going to have to find a way to sell half of my ticket package!
    sorry to hear that...I wouldnt worry to much you should be able to get somewhat decent seats in the grand stand, what type of plan are you trying to get, I am betting that 41/20/20 will get decent seats, specfically people in the 20 game pools since so many people want the 41 game plan I expect there to be a wide # of 20 game plans avail in the gs and who knows maybe even the infield gs. The hard ticket plans to get a decent location will be the 15/15/15 plans. I will bet they will still get outfield gs. The only thing hard to do is get bleacher seats in anything other then a 12/12/11 plan. It seems like they are the hot commodity of 09.

From a different perspective..

Quote Originally Posted by anyonebutarod
    sorry to hear that...I wouldnt worry to much you should be able to get somewhat decent seats in the grand stand, what type of plan are you trying to get, I am betting that 41/20/20 will get decent seats, specfically people in the 20 game pools since so many people want the 41 game plan I expect there to be a wide # of 20 game plans avail in the gs and who knows maybe even the infield gs. The hard ticket plans to get a decent location will be the 15/15/15 plans. I will bet they will still get outfield gs. The only thing hard to do is get bleacher seats in anything other then a 12/12/11 plan. It seems like they are the hot commodity of 09.
    I am going for the Saturday plan. I've got 1998 seniority but I'm not sure how much that is going to help anymore. So, I"m one of the 15 plans. I'm really trying to stay calm about the whole thing is really out of my control. I'm going to wait and see what happens. At least I will have seats..that's the way I'm trying to think about it.
    I wake up in the morning and it comes back to you. I breathe in I breathe out it comes back to you.....

Quote Originally Posted by aknnav
    They're the Terrace Suite Seats. 135, 115, and 100 dollar price levels. Requires a full season, minimum two year commitment with auto escalation clause of 6.5% if you only give them two years. The escalation percentage reduces if you commit to more years.
    They have Terrace Suites available? When they contacted me about them several months ago, they were all sold out (Those are about the only seats I was willing to spend $100+ on). But they had 2nd Row Legends available...

Oh well, no big deal.

So are people just starting to get these emails in the last few days? I duly filled out my relocation questionnaire but I have not heard anything from them. Hopefully I'll hear soon.

NYYF Legend

I think they're trying to control supply to keep demand up for overpriced non-suites that are actually just the same seats with extra padding and comes with elevator access. They tell you they're sold out and then when mysteriously there's an opening you're more likely to jump on it

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Goddess
    I am going for the Saturday plan. I've got 1998 seniority but I'm not sure how much that is going to help anymore. So, I"m one of the 15 plans. I'm really trying to stay calm about the whole thing is really out of my control. I'm going to wait and see what happens. At least I will have seats..that's the way I'm trying to think about it.
    I have stated all along that as long as I get my tickets before 4/16 I will be happy. However, it is mind boggling to me that we are very quickly approaching spring training and not one partial plan holder has been relocated. Its not like they didn't see this coming, they had two years to plan for this transition. This reeks of poor management and planning.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vanderlay
    I have stated all along that as long as I get my tickets before 4/16 I will be happy. However, it is mind boggling to me that we are very quickly approaching spring training and not one partial plan holder has been relocated. Its not like they didn't see this coming, they had two years to plan for this transition. This reeks of poor management and planning.
    George isn't in charge anymore

Quote Originally Posted by BehindTimes
    They have Terrace Suites available? When they contacted me about them several months ago, they were all sold out (Those are about the only seats I was willing to spend $100+ on). But they had 2nd Row Legends available...

Oh well, no big deal.
    If you actually want them, you should just give them a call. I'm sure they will have no problem in selling them to you.

NYYF Legend

If you actually want them, you should just give them a call. I'm sure they will have no problem in selling them to you.
    Yeah, and try asking for different reps. Also there's different numbers to two different places: the relocation office and the ticket office

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko
    Yeah, and try asking for different reps. Also there's different numbers to two different places: the relocation office and the ticket office
    I would call the 800 # and ask for Angel- if there is something he will get it for you.

I had a choice of Section 324 or 327.

Did you upgrade?

Row 1 should be great in 327. How far back was your offer in 324 to move three sections out?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermind
    I would call the 800 # and ask for Angel- if there is something he will get it for you.
    I don't know if the available terrace suites would be at the 800 number or the 718 number

Does anyone know how tall the glass on the railing is on the Terrace Level?

Wonder if taking row 1 is a bad idea. In the old stadium, that damn bar was right at my eye level, and I hope that this protective glass sits low so we don't have to look through it.

Wonder if taking row 1 is a bad idea. In the old stadium, that damn bar was right at my eye level, and I hope that this protective glass sits low so we don't have to look through it.

If the 3D viewer is accurate, it looks pretty low (except for down the aisles) so I don't think you'd have a problem. Comparing the plexiglass on the grandstand and terrace levels, the top of the grandstand plexi looks like it's higher than the seat backs of the 1st row, while in the terrace it looks lower. Maybe they made the grandstand glass higher than legally necessary so that the people in the front row of the infield grandstand won't have the top of the glass cutting through their view of the plate & mound.

aknnav, I created a temporary email at fudgeNYY-at-yahoo-dot-com if you want to see if we can work out a couple of trades.

NYYF Legend

I wouldn't be worried about the plexi, it should be plenty low except at the bottom of each staircase

Quote Originally Posted by fudge
    If the 3D viewer is accurate, it looks pretty low (except for down the aisles) so I don't think you'd have a problem. Comparing the plexiglass on the grandstand and terrace levels, the top of the grandstand plexi looks like it's higher than the seat backs of the 1st row, while in the terrace it looks lower. Maybe they made the grandstand glass higher than legally necessary so that the people in the front row of the infield grandstand won't have the top of the glass cutting through their view of the plate & mound.

aknnav, I created a temporary email at fudgeNYY-at-yahoo-dot-com if you want to see if we can work out a couple of trades.
    Awesome, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko
    I wouldn't be worried about the plexi, it should be plenty low except at the bottom of each staircase
    That's the way it seems in the 3d selector, but really didn't know whether to trust it, or be skeptical. My thought was that they wouldn't put the glass high, so people didn't have to look through it, but they didn't really seem to hesitate doing that with the Grandstand, and put in obstructed views in the bleachers.

NYYF Legend

That's the way it seems in the 3d selector, but really didn't know whether to trust it, or be skeptical. My thought was that they wouldn't put the glass high, so people didn't have to look through it, but they didn't really seem to hesitate doing that with the Grandstand, and put in obstructed views in the bleachers.
    Well for the bleachers they just cared about the restaurant and those $12 bench partitions were just an afterthought. There's no restaurant to worry about on the terrace level

Did you take the 1st row?

Did you take the 1st row?
    I haven't. I'm waiting to see if something opens up on the first base side. If anything does, I will take it. I'm little concerned about the 1st row plexiglass issue, but it seems OK.

I haven't. I'm waiting to see if something opens up on the first base side. If anything does, I will take it. I'm little concerned about the 1st row plexiglass issue, but it seems OK.
    Did you put them on hold?

Did you put them on hold?
    Do you mean the ones in 327? I did not - I need 4 and they have only 2 since you took the 2, but I had declined them early yesterday anyway (worked out for you ). I'm calling every so often to see if I can improve my 311 and stay on the first base side - if it works great, if not, I'm still pretty content.

Thread Information