+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 401 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 10012

Re: New Stadium seat relocation info

Quote Originally Posted by __starr69
    So they released more full season seats? I might call tomorrow then.
    Where'd you hear that?

Oops! I pooped on your things! __starr69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aknnav
    Where'd you hear that?
    Maybe I'm reading the last page and a half wrong.
    Dieting isn't a piece of cake.
    Nobody ever says "it's just a game" when their team is winning.
    "Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had better learn baseball" --Jacques Barzun

Maybe I'm reading the last page and a half wrong.
    They might not have actually released them, rather, some people didn't pay their invoice on time. Figuring that we've past the Jan 10th deadline, probably around Feb 11th, you'll have a better shot at getting a better location than calling tomarrow.

Devoted Member

So they released more full season seats? I might call tomorrow then.
    I'm not sure what to think BUT I called every day for 3 weeks up to 3 times a day asking if anything was available in the grandstand- today on my second call I got 2 in section I was told they just opened up- however not only did I get my 2 but my buddy who Ive sat next to for 8 years also got 2 next to me!!! I am relieved and praise the ticket rep who took my call and after finding the 2 for me -he also had 2 for my friend and took the time to call him to sort it out. In the end I wanted seats along the rightfield line with my friend on the aisle- got all three. Maybe their a little further out than I wanted but I couldn't be happier
    Last edited by Mastermind; 02-12-09 at 04:48 PM.

NYYF MVP

Quote Originally Posted by destro
    i wrote a letter to levine and trost about how upset i was with the partial plan handling, no response
    I am sure they handed it off to Hank. Its on his list of things to do this week.

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by NYYStadiumInsider
    I had never heard from my ticket rep (Kate Scanlon) until recently. Then, she has been emailing back and forth regularly. Interesting.
    I've never heard from my rep (Corey somebody), despite a number of emails over the past two years. When I did call in, Kate was quite helpful and helped me resolve a minor issue. She even followed up to be sure it was corrected.

I'll bet that emails to your ticket reps are treated like letters to the Santa. They either go directly to the trash bin, or are glanced over to get a chuckle - "Timmy wants a football, Sally wants a pony, Peter wants to know if he'll ever get his seat assignment. Aren't these kids precious!"

[quote=Use Ethyl Chloride]I've never heard from my rep (Corey somebody), despite a number of emails over the past two years. When I did call in, Kate was quite helpful and helped me resolve a minor issue. She even followed up to be sure it was corrected.

I'll bet that emails to your ticket reps are treated like letters to the Santa. They either go directly to the trash bin, or are glanced over to get a chuckle - "Timmy wants a football, Sally wants a pony, Peter wants to know if he'll ever get his seat assignment. Aren't these kids precious!"[/quote]

I know funny and that is funny.

Released Outright

Quote Originally Posted by BBombers85
    A PDF of season tickets? How bogus.
    "hey look I went to CC's no hitter. This PDF is proof!"
    Meh. That's a personal choice. I've been to hundreds of games and never once saved a ticket stub. Just not my thing. If I could save a few bucks getting them electronically, I'd jump on it. Plus I wouldn't have to chase my UPS guy around town a few days before the home opener every year.

NYYF Legend

I'm new to this thread, so sorry if this is an obvious question, but are fullseason bleacher packages sold out? I'd assume yes, but I just want to make sure.

How much was the full season in the 400s?
    Mo' Nut: One Smoove Brotha.

Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

Released Outright

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Catch
    I'm new to this thread, so sorry if this is an obvious question, but are fullseason bleacher packages sold out? I'd assume yes, but I just want to make sure.

All full season plans are listed as sold out now. The 400s didn't change. So it's still $20 OF and $25 IF.

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Catch

FS Bleachers and FS GS + FS Infield GS are all sold out!
    Prices for those who could get

Blch - $972/seat
    GS - $1620/seat
    Infield GS - $2025

Your best bet right now is to do a partial in the GS...it just seems unlikely to get a full season you will be happy with.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ruffstuff
    In case there's any lingering confusion about the Stubhub situation:
    I just had a 20 minute conversation with a Stubhub representative who confirmed they will NO LONGER ACCEPT YANKEE HARD TICKETS FOR RESELL. AND THEY ARE NO LONGER USING FEDEX. There are now 2 options. If you have your hard ticket, punch in your barcode for the game you want to sell through Stubhub. If you elected to get your season tickets electronically, click the link to send Stubhub the PDF of the ticket you want to sell. And, yes, with FEDEX now out of the mix, they've VERY RELUCTANTLY decided not to pass on to us the savings from eliminating FEDEX. It's still 15%.
    I don't see why you would have to email your PDF. There's no reason why you couldn't just type in your bar code just like from the hard ticket. A bar code is a bar code, and they're all in the Yankees database.

And to clear up the confusion, I'm 99% sure the Yankees will not be offering people to get their season tickets electronically. Instead, you can get any game you choose forwarded electronically at $2/ticket as usual from your online account

Quote Originally Posted by BehindTimes
    They might not have actually released them, rather, some people didn't pay their invoice on time. Figuring that we've past the Jan 10th deadline, probably around Feb 11th, you'll have a better shot at getting a better location than calling tomarrow.
    Just as an FYI to anyone who has already been assigned their f/s seats but wants to move closer to the infield, they have seats in section 313 available. I am in section 228 and wanted to move closer to infield and they said thats all they have. i decided to stick with 228, but if anyone wants 313, act FAST.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by yankeebot
    Meh. That's a personal choice. I've been to hundreds of games and never once saved a ticket stub. Just not my thing. If I could save a few bucks getting them electronically, I'd jump on it. Plus I wouldn't have to chase my UPS guy around town a few days before the home opener every year.
    Only thing is the stub from the final game last year is worth over a $100, and plain old any game stubs from 2008 are worth a couple bucks too. It's going to be the same this year, that first game stub will be worth hundreds 20 years from now

Released Outright

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko
    Only thing is the stub from the final game last year is worth over a $100, and plain old any game stubs from 2008 are worth a couple bucks too. It's going to be the same this year, that first game stub will be worth hundreds 20 years from now
    I know. And I sold my final game tickets last year for considerably more since I was including the hard ticket. But I'd still rather put less up front myself.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by yankeebot
    I know. And I sold my final game tickets last year for considerably more since I was including the hard ticket. But I'd still rather put less up front myself.
    Even if the Yankees offered an electronic option, I doubt they would charge you any less

Released Outright

Even if the Yankees offered an electronic option, I doubt they would charge you any less
    I'm sure not. But if I got them electronically, I would think there's at least the possibility that I could avoid the $2 forwarding charge on the tickets that I sell which would also make me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by DJeter13
    Just as an FYI to anyone who has already been assigned their f/s seats but wants to move closer to the infield, they have seats in section 313 available. I am in section 228 and wanted to move closer to infield and they said thats all they have. i decided to stick with 228, but if anyone wants 313, act FAST.
    I just called in to see if I could move one section closer to home in the terrace, but couldn't. I was offered $100 seats in 216. Out of my price range unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by fudge
    I just called in to see if I could move one section closer to home in the terrace, but couldn't. I was offered $100 seats in 216. Out of my price range unfortunately.
    I just called to upgrade to them and they are already gone! Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by fudge
    Fudge, do u know who u spoke to , because they are telling me the seats are gone...but i called up within 15 minutes of ur post.

Quote Originally Posted by DJeter13
    Fudge, do u know who u spoke to , because they are telling me the seats are gone...but i called up within 15 minutes of ur post.

Sorry, I didn't ask. It was guy though, and I called the 800 number. The seats you mentioned were no longer available though. I guess there's a bit of a merry-go-round going on right now...

Hello all, This is my first time posting I have been reading the post since mid November lot of interesting stuff. I wish I was able to get on this site alot earlier was having email problems and I was manny'd (outside looking in) couldnt have happened to a nicer guy. Anyway I just want to first say I am a July 07 full season ticket holder was in section 14 row P I now reside in section 424 row 10. I took the comparable as opposed to the pool. I was contemplating going into the pool thank god I didnt from what I have been reading. My only concern is they could not tell me if it was a non alcoholic section. I would hope that it is being its the reason I took that section in 07 I am also thinking maybe there will be no non alcholic section being the grandstands are alot less rows and easier for secuirty to patrol. I called a few days ago I was told they are not sure if there is one or where it will be. I find that really strange. Has anyone heard anything regarding this matter.

From a different perspective..

Quote Originally Posted by NYYStadiumInsider
    I had never heard from my ticket rep (Kate Scanlon) until recently. Then, she has been emailing back and forth regularly. Interesting.
    Kate is my magic ticket rep that I talk about on this site all of the time. She has been fantastic with me. She responds to every email and phone call and we are even Facebook friends
    I wake up in the morning and it comes back to you. I breathe in I breathe out it comes back to you.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Goddess
    Kate is my magic ticket rep that I talk about on this site all of the time. She has been fantastic with me. She responds to every email and phone call and we are even Facebook friends
    facebook friends? omg sometimes your too funny

I was just in London and went to a Chelsea soccer match. Their season ticket holders have credit cards that they swipe at the gate. I'm assuming they can e-mail tickets to people if they can't make a match.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Yankees pursued an option like this in the future, but charged for the same amount for fees, of course.

Thread Information