+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 401 FirstFirst ... 10 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 10012

Re: New Stadium seat relocation info

the info was up earlier today but was taken down-I guess it will be up again in a few days

NYYF Legend

not that this means anything but the site is down to check the ticket status...well it is for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by tdel23
    not that this means anything but the site is down to check the ticket status...well it is for me at least.
    I think we are all in the same boat. When I try to access my account, I get Ticketmaster with "the page cannot be found." Hopefully, most of us will have seat assignments with invoices once the site is back up

Quote Originally Posted by hughes2008
    I think we are all in the same boat. When I try to access my account, I get Ticketmaster with "the page cannot be found." Hopefully, most of us will have seat assignments with invoices once the site is back up
    It is 1:30 pm on election day in the east. Trying the website now. I got my seats!
    formerly busyspaetzel

I just found my seats in section 231, so I am pretty happy.

On the relocation guide, does anybody remember where the 3-d rendering for seats is located which allows the viewer to pick between forward, middle, and rear views for seat location within a section? I can find my seat location on the regular 3-d rendering, but it just shows one view for the entire section, and not differeing views within the section.

Thanks
    formerly busyspaetzel

^Congrats! I can now log in and am greeted as a full season ticket holder (yes!!), but I still have no seat assignment.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by busyninja
    I just found my seats in section 231, so I am pretty happy.

On the relocation guide, does anybody remember where the 3-d rendering for seats is located which allows the viewer to pick between forward, middle, and rear views for seat location within a section? I can find my seat location on the regular 3-d rendering, but it just shows one view for the entire section, and not differeing views within the section.

Thanks
    Where did you see all this? "My Yankees Account" is still not working for me. Can't even get to the site.

was able to log on. Got my seats! Section 216 row 11. Pretty much what I expected.

^My account wasn't either and then 1 minute later, it was. just keep trying.

^Also, try going in from Yankees.com main page to Tickets to My Account, rather than using the relocation link (which didn't work for me at all).

^Congrats! I can now log in and am greeted as a full season ticket holder (yes!!), but I still have no seat assignment.

Hey Hughes2008.....I have the same situation...greeted as "Dear Full Season Ticket Licensee"....but no seat assisgnment.

Did everyone get this greeting...or are you like me....upgrading to a full season?

Just curious...thanks

NYYF Legend

YANKEES JUST EMAILED RELOCATION ASSIGNMENT

Full and A-Plan people check your inbox

^Upgrading to a full from B, and C plans, 2004 seniority. You? We follow in line behind full and A's. I'll let you know when I hear...

NYYF Legend

They changed the link.
    It's now available on Yankees.com

Just paid my invoice. I choose the 4 payment plan, but I put down a much larger initial deposit than 10%. More like 40% so I have none to pay during the holiday season and more in January and February.

I'm in 420C row 5.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DBBALL23
    Hey Hughes2008.....I have the same situation...greeted as "Dear Full Season Ticket Licensee"....but no seat assisgnment.

Did everyone get this greeting...or are you like me....upgrading to a full season?

Just curious...thanks
    I have the same info but when i click on invoice it says no invoice available...hmmmm

Dear “Full Season” Ticket Licensee,

The package that you received, contains specific information regarding your Full Season Plan and seat assignment, including a full-scale seat map of Yankee Stadium that highlights the section, row and seat number(s) that have been assigned to you. You will also find an invoice for the 2009 Season, along with payment option information, in this package. Please review the invoice carefully and take note of the deadline(s) for the payment option that you select.

^Upgrading to a full from B, and C plans, 2004 seniority. You? We follow in line behind full and A's. I'll let you know when I hear...
    Going to a full from C, and E plans....2005 Seniority. I know i'm not close to having a "full season equivalent"...but i'm still holding out hope : )

I'm sure you will hear first...but i'll let you know if i hear anything.....good luck!!!

I have the same info but when i click on invoice it says no invoice available...hmmmm

Dear “Full Season” Ticket Licensee,

The package that you received, contains specific information regarding your Full Season Plan and seat assignment, including a full-scale seat map of Yankee Stadium that highlights the section, row and seat number(s) that have been assigned to you. You will also find an invoice for the 2009 Season, along with payment option information, in this package. Please review the invoice carefully and take note of the deadline(s) for the payment option that you select.

I think everyone has this message in their account. I have a D plan and upgrading to 41 plan, but the letter addressed to full seaon licensees shows up when I logon with no other information.

NYYF Legend

it's weird though, if I go under the personal preferences tab I can decline my seat location even though I have no idea where there are.

Quote Originally Posted by DBBALL23
    Going to a full from C, and E plans....2005 Seniority. I know i'm not close to having a "full season equivalent"...but i'm still holding out hope : )

I'm sure you will hear first...but i'll let you know if i hear anything.....good luck!!!
    Good luck to you too!!

You have to admit, it is telling, the way nobody is posting, and we are all just lurking here in silent communing, waiting for something else to happen...

NYYF Legend

You have to admit, it is telling, the way nobody is posting, and we are all just lurking here in silent communing, waiting for something else to happen...
    I keep checking my email like every 5 minutes!!

Addicted Member

I'm a partial plan holder with a D plan and I received the same information on the website about approving or rejecting my seats... I don't really understand what is going on. I'm actually on hold right now trying to speak to a representative with the relocation office but I haven't gotten to an actual person yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jlevin
    I'm a partial plan holder with a D plan and I received the same information on the website about approving or rejecting my seats... I don't really understand what is going on. I'm actually on hold right now trying to speak to a representative with the relocation office but I haven't gotten to an actual person yet.
    I think we're all jumping the gun a little bit. Nothing is supposed to happen yet, at least for the partial holders. Full season holders who can view invoices in their accounts can accept or decline seats as of now. I assume they populated all accounts with full season information - I expect that will change soon.

Addicted Member

Just spoke to someone at the relocation office... not very helpful. I told him I received that info about accepting my ticket plan. He said it was only supposed to be for full season ticket holders and that I don't have to do anything at this point. I said I don't want to ignore it and then lose out on my tickets and he said not to worry and that I should just ignore it for now. This was only supposed to be for full and 41 game ticket holders.

Saturday+ Plan Holder? YES!

it's weird though, if I go under the personal preferences tab I can decline my seat location even though I have no idea where there are.
    I'd suggest not doing that.
    [URL="http://www.trukz.com/"][/URL]

Thread Information