+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 401 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 10012

Re: New Stadium seat relocation info

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Goddess
    Kate is my magic ticket rep that I talk about on this site all of the time. She has been fantastic with me. She responds to every email and phone call and we are even Facebook friends
    Kate is fantastic. She's the star of the ticket office, for sure!

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by The Huckleberry
    Kate is fantastic. She's the star of the ticket office, for sure!
    Never dealt with her, always some grumpy guy who would rather be talking to someone else

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin563
    I was just in London and went to a Chelsea soccer match. Their season ticket holders have credit cards that they swipe at the gate. I'm assuming they can e-mail tickets to people if they can't make a match.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Yankees pursued an option like this in the future, but charged for the same amount for fees, of course.
    Some places also have PDA tickets now. The bar code is in an email that you show on your blackberry at the gate, and they scan it and print out a receipt that you take to your seat

Devoted Member

Kate is my magic ticket rep that I talk about on this site all of the time. She has been fantastic with me. She responds to every email and phone call and we are even Facebook friends
    My ticket rep who I referred to in my earlier post, who I have never heard from by any form of communications, is Joanna Lipson. Anybody here know her, if she really exists?
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

Devoted Member

[quote=destro]i wrote a letter to levine and trost about how upset i was with the partial plan handling, no response[/quote

Sports Goddess if you could please ask Kate to tell Levine and Trost Destro would like them to get back to him.
    And also ask her when 41 game plans might be started

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin563
    I was just in London and went to a Chelsea soccer match. Their season ticket holders have credit cards that they swipe at the gate. I'm assuming they can e-mail tickets to people if they can't make a match.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Yankees pursued an option like this in the future, but charged for the same amount for fees, of course.
    Yanks are actually supposed to pursue this option at some point. I vaguely remember reading about it many months ago, but I can't remember the details

Sigh... all us partial plan holders are left sitting in limbo for another few months.

I have friends that are Mets fans. One of them is a Sunday plan holder with only two years seniority and he's had his seat assignment since Thanksgiving, freaking ridiculous.

Saturday+ Plan Holder? YES!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaKoolAidKid
    Sigh... all us partial plan holders are left sitting in limbo for another few months.

I have friends that are Mets fans. One of them is a Sunday plan holder with only two years seniority and he's had his seat assignment since Thanksgiving, freaking ridiculous.
    Yeah, but the downside he has tickets to the Mets.
    [URL="http://www.trukz.com/"][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by hughes2008
    Anything of interest?
    Same generic info about relocation that everyone else has received. She did mention that things are always behind in the Yankee ticket office, so at least she knows that much.
    [URL="http://nyystadiuminsider.com"]http://nyystadiuminsider.com[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko
    Never dealt with her, always some grumpy guy who would rather be talking to someone else
    Me too - until I started dealing with Kate. She is young and a Yankee fan, so she obviously isn't too jaded working for the evil empire just yet!
    [URL="http://nyystadiuminsider.com"]http://nyystadiuminsider.com[/URL]

From a different perspective..

Quote Originally Posted by NYYStadiumInsider
    Me too - until I started dealing with Kate. She is young and a Yankee fan, so she obviously isn't too jaded working for the evil empire just yet!
    She's not really a Yankees fan (shhhhhh....) but she is young and does love working for the Yankees. I think she's actually a Cubs fan. I try not to abuse my "friendship" with her so I am going to wait a little bit longer before I ask her when we poor Saturday/Sunday package people should hear anything. I will probably contact her next week.

I will tell you that I see some fantastic pictures because she is my Facebook friend . She posts some really cool stuff.
    I wake up in the morning and it comes back to you. I breathe in I breathe out it comes back to you.....

Quote Originally Posted by anyonebutarod
    facebook friends? omg sometimes your too funny
    Glad I keep you entertained . Facebook is entirely too much fun at work......
    I wake up in the morning and it comes back to you. I breathe in I breathe out it comes back to you.....

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko
    I don't see why you would have to email your PDF. There's no reason why you couldn't just type in your bar code just like from the hard ticket. A bar code is a bar code, and they're all in the Yankees database.

And to clear up the confusion, I'm 99% sure the Yankees will not be offering people to get their season tickets electronically. Instead, you can get any game you choose forwarded electronically at $2/ticket as usual from your online account
    StubHub said you definitely CAN type in your barcode from your hard ticket to sell it. OR you can email the PDF. He said it's up to you. As for electronic season tickets, that's only what the StubHub guy told me. Of course he could have gotten it wrong. I haven't heard anything from the Yankees about this.

Glad I keep you entertained . Facebook is entirely too much fun at work......
    now if only u could get me better seats but i am pretty content right now with sec 420b ...i feel like i have become way to addicted to this forum at work... i seriously check it like 3x a day.

Upgraded my 1/2 season to full season today. Section 327

Quote Originally Posted by RiversideBoys
    Upgraded my 1/2 season to full season today. Section 327
    327, Row 1? I was offered that today also when I asked about upgrading.

Quote Originally Posted by aknnav
    327, Row 1? I was offered that today also when I asked about upgrading.
    They had 4 seats, I took 2

Quote Originally Posted by RiversideBoys
    They had 4 seats, I took 2
    It appears that seats are popping up here and there on occassion. Perhaps people in default...

Quote Originally Posted by aknnav
    It appears that seats are popping up here and there on occassion. Perhaps people in default...
    I had a choice of Section 324 or 327.

Did you upgrade?

I was just able to move from Section 311, Row 5 to 312, Row 8. Not a huge difference, but I'm 2 seats off the aisle now, which is really sweet for me & my wife.

aknnav, I'm no longer sitting right in front of you, but if you still want to work out a couple of trades let me know.

NYYF Triple Crown

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA
    My ticket rep who I referred to in my earlier post, who I have never heard from by any form of communications, is Joanna Lipson. Anybody here know her, if she really exists?
    She did last season. She was very helpful to me regarding a location upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by anyonebutarod
    now if only u could get me better seats but i am pretty content right now with sec 420b ...i feel like i have become way to addicted to this forum at work... i seriously check it like 3x a day.
    I DON'T EVEN HAVE SEATS YET!!!!!!!!! I am trying as hard as I possibly can to not freak out. On top of not even having seats yet, I have shared my 4 tickets with a friend for years and now he is suddenly waffling about it he can buy tickets this season at all. I am going to have to find someone to split my package with me or I am going to have to find a way to sell half of my ticket package!

i just got this email:

Dear Yankees Fan,

In anticipation of the historic opening of the new Yankee Stadium in 2009, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to license seats in the Terrace Level Outdoor Suite. The Terrace Level Outdoor Suite, located in the nine sections of the Terrace Level directly behind home plate, offers fantastic views of the field and an extraordinary stadium experience.

To learn more about the Terrace Level Outdoor Suite please click Information. A diagram reflecting prices is available by clicking Pricing.

The opening of the new Yankee Stadium will happen only once. Demand for the Terrace Level Outdoor Suite has been extraordinary and we have very limited availability. Now is the time to secure your suite seats and take full advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Please feel free to contact me at (718) 508-3915.

Thank you for your continued support of the Yankees. We look forward to seeing you at the new Yankee Stadium in April 2009.

Sincerely,

Odette Ross

New York Yankees
    [URL="http://userbars.org"][IMG]http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7608/yankeefanwz7.png[/IMG][/URL][IMG]http://archive.userbars.com/display.php?a=MTIyOTYyNjk0MDE4NzQwMjk=[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by fudge
    I was just able to move from Section 311, Row 5 to 312, Row 8. Not a huge difference, but I'm 2 seats off the aisle now, which is really sweet for me & my wife.

aknnav, I'm no longer sitting right in front of you, but if you still want to work out a couple of trades let me know.
    I'll create an email address and post it, then delete it by editing. Let me know when you're on, so we can do this somewhat simultaneously.

Quote Originally Posted by xxltaco
    i just got this email:

Dear Yankees Fan,

In anticipation of the historic opening of the new Yankee Stadium in 2009, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to license seats in the Terrace Level Outdoor Suite. The Terrace Level Outdoor Suite, located in the nine sections of the Terrace Level directly behind home plate, offers fantastic views of the field and an extraordinary stadium experience.

To learn more about the Terrace Level Outdoor Suite please click Information. A diagram reflecting prices is available by clicking Pricing.

The opening of the new Yankee Stadium will happen only once. Demand for the Terrace Level Outdoor Suite has been extraordinary and we have very limited availability. Now is the time to secure your suite seats and take full advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Please feel free to contact me at (718) 508-3915.

Thank you for your continued support of the Yankees. We look forward to seeing you at the new Yankee Stadium in April 2009.

Sincerely,

Odette Ross

New York Yankees
    I received this email two months ago, but politely declined. I guess they still haven't fully sold out the Terrace Suites eh.

Thread Information