+ Reply to Thread

Wild Card Race - Things Have Changed.

I'll bet a lot of you haven't noticed, but if the season ended yesterday, the wild card winner is the Yankees! Just a few weeks ago, the A.L. East was completely written off as the division with the wild card, and it looked like the Central would get it this year. As is stands right now, it looks like the Sox, Yanks , Indians and Twins will battle for 3 of the 4 playoff spots. I like the odds.

Leave the scraps for the dogs to fight over, lets take the division today and keep it.

Forum Regular
    Originally posted by chriscary
    Leave the scraps for the dogs to fight over, lets take the division today and keep it.
    Amen to that Chris.

Butnud-Bombers.com
    GO CHRIS GO CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pitching wins championships. Eddie160's Avatar

Good answer chriscary I couldn't have said it better myself
    [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]though I may live in Jacksonville Fl my heart is still in Brooklyn. Born a Yankees fan will die a Yankees fan. [/FONT][/B]

#1 BronxBomber Enthusiast JeanC's Avatar
    Country living at ITS BEST! Indiana of Course!
    I Love the odds... Better Yet Great reply Chriscary!

Yankees Are Still the Best in the MLB! Better than ALL the Rest!!!!!

NYYF Cy Young

Amen to that. Unfortunately the starting pitcher for the Indians against the BlowSox tonight is Jake Westbrook (remember him?). I hope the Indians and BlowSox beat each other up while the Yankees extend the streak!

Originally posted by madforyanks
    Unfortunately the starting pitcher for the Indians against the BlowSox tonight is Jake Westbrook (remember him?).
    Mr Westbrook is showing signs of living up to his potential. After last night's win against the Sox (6 innings, 5 hits, 1 earned run) his numbers this year are shaping up nicely: 11 appearances, 25.2 inn pitched, 26 hits, 18 K, 7 BB, 2.45 ERA.

25.2 innings is a very limited sample of course, but the kid does have potential.
    Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds - Robert Nesta Marley

Thread Information