+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Re: Players that need to be traded

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle'sMutt
    If there are two Duncan's on the team next year, we are definitely heading in the wrong direction.
    A team could do much worse than a Chris/Shelly Duncan platoon at first base. I agree with you only if Eric is one of the Duncan's.

Miguel Cabrera and Hanley Ramirez for: Alan Horne, Wilson Betemit, Shelley Duncan, Alberto Gonzalez, Eric Duncan, 2 PTBNL, and 20 million dollars.

Johan Santana for: (Wang OR Ian Kennedy) and Melky Cabrera and 2PTBNL

sound good?
    Mariano Rivera was so great he was able to close a Denny's.

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by kan_t
    I won't give up him yet. He can be a usefull bullpen LHP. The one who has some trade value and need to be traded is Kyle Farnsworth.
    not with the size of his contract
    Listen to the bell Grossbard, it tolls for thee.

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfallibleOne
    Miguel Cabrera and Hanley Ramirez for: Alan Horne, Wilson Betemit, Shelley Duncan, Alberto Gonzalez, Eric Duncan, 2 PTBNL, and 20 million dollars.
    I think it'd be more like Miguel Cabrera and lesser prospect for: Alan Horne, Wilson Betemit, Duncan (x2), Gonzales, 2 PTBNL, and $20 million.

Florida is gonna want the farm for Cabrera and he doesn't want to come to NY, unfortunately. Cept, as we all know, people can be bought.

And, I'd try to fight to make it Marquez instead of Horne. But, that's largely because I am a HUGE Horne fan.

Quote Originally Posted by MattUNC2003
    I think it'd be more like Miguel Cabrera and lesser prospect for: Alan Horne, Wilson Betemit, Duncan (x2), Gonzales, 2 PTBNL, and $20 million.

Florida is gonna want the farm for Cabrera and he doesn't want to come to NY, unfortunately. Cept, as we all know, people can be bought.

And, I'd try to fight to make it Marquez instead of Horne. But, that's largely because I am a HUGE Horne fan.
    After seeing is AA numbers I agree. Horne makes me think trading Kennedy is OK. A few months in AAA and Horne could be a nice callup for us at the end of the year.

Maybe we could go for Hanley instead of Miguel then, let him play 2B and move Cano to 3rd. Scary if your'e the opposing team. Just need a good 1B to make it impenetrable. Or Maybe Hanley could play 3rd and leave Cano alone.
    Mariano Rivera was so great he was able to close a Denny's.

Hughes/Robertson '12. groovitude's Avatar

Hanley Ramirez is pretty pipe-dream -- even for the quick-to-sell Marlins.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfallibleOne

Johan Santana for: (Wang OR Ian Kennedy) and Melky Cabrera and 2PTBNL

sound good?
    ehhhh...quantity for quality. And I thought I did too much drugs. Ask yourself this question, would I trade Cabrera (or whomever you think up) for what I am proposing? And players to be named later are usually only exercised around the trading deadline.

Thread Information