+ Reply to Thread
    NYYF Legend

Does anybody want to swap their ALDS Game 3 tickets for my ALDS Game 4 tickets?

So I have 2 tickets, Tier Reserved Section 14 Row K, for game 4. I would like to go to the game with my brother, but he can't get back down to NJ from school on Monday, so I'd like to swap my tickets for tickets to the Sunday game. I'd trade my two for any 2 non LF bleacher seats. Any takers?

Happy Summer!! b-ball-lunachick's Avatar

Re: Does anybody want to swap their ALDS Game 3 tickets for my ALDS Game 4 tickets?

**Bump** - I don't want your thread to get lost..

I found out today that my tickets are on Sunday but I can't switch with you -- I have a meeting on Monday I can't miss at work...even though they are great, free seats I would have had to turn them down if it were Monday...hope you get someone to switch.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" ...Frank Costanza

Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar

Re: Does anybody want to swap their ALDS Game 3 tickets for my ALDS Game 4 tickets?

Swap Game 3 tickets for Game 4 (if necessary) tickets and risk missing the playoffs?
    Here's to you, Mr. Robinson. Jesus loves you more than you Cano.
    NYYFans Fantasy Baseball - Springfield Nuclear Power Plant
    World's Greatest Yankee Blog

There won't be a 4th game we are winning it in 3..SWEEP the indians!!

NYYF Legend

miss school

I almost got kicked out of grad school for doing the exact thing, it would have been worth it except it was game 7 2004

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid Flanders
    Swap Game 3 tickets for Game 4 (if necessary) tickets and risk missing the playoffs?
    Some people might not be able to go to Game 3, and I'd be willing to do this if it goes to 1-1.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo
    miss school

I almost got kicked out of grad school for doing the exact thing, it would have been worth it except it was game 7 2004
    That's what I told my brother, that's what I'll be doing.

Thread Information