+ Reply to Thread

Good Yankee Stadium seats?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, move it if it needs to be. I will be going to my first trip to Yankee Stadium in August to see the Yanks/Sox game, I'm going to be buying tickets off of stubhub.com, I was wondering if anyone wanted to give me some good suggestions as to where to sit, I do not want to be in the bleachers cause im gettin' drunk . I'm fairly flexable on how much I have to spend (and they aren't cheap!) so I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

Re: Good Yankee Stadium seats?

Quote Originally Posted by DEADSOX
    Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, move it if it needs to be. I will be going to my first trip to Yankee Stadium in August to see the Yanks/Sox game, I'm going to be buying tickets off of stubhub.com, I was wondering if anyone wanted to give me some good suggestions as to where to sit, I do not want to be in the bleachers cause im gettin' drunk . I'm fairly flexable on how much I have to spend (and they aren't cheap!) so I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.
    You should be able to find other threads discussing this, but I think field location is considerably more important than closeness. I'd take upper reserveds inside the bases over field boxes in the outfield. I don't like the extremely high upper deck seats, but in the first 10 rows or so of the tier reserveds are good seats imo as long as they're reasonably close to home. (You do start to lose the corner of the outfield as you move towards the bases and beyond, even in fairly low upper deck seats).

You can see a shot of the field from each section on the yankees website.

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/b...ng_pricing.jsp

Devoted Member

I have one ticket in Tier Reserve behind home plate for one of the games. Face value ~$20. PM me if interested

Yankee-1

Quote Originally Posted by DEADSOX

NYYF Triple Crown

(shhh) It's easy to buy tier seats and sit low.

Thread Information