+ Reply to Thread

Yankee Stadium Parking

I've been a Yankees fan, and attending games, since 1977.

Like most fans, I always had my "super secret" best way to Yankee Stadium designed to avoid traffic. The final destination for this route always resulted in me parking in Lot 1.

Along with my Season Tickets (E Plan...only 8 games) was the Information Guide which notes that Lot 1 will be closed this year due to construction.

I know people keep their personal routes to Yankee Stadium close guarded secrets, but, I'm hoping there are a few people out there willing to share what they consider the best way to drive in to the games, and the best places to park.

It seems, with "my" lot being closed, I'll have to try a new plan.

I live in Bergen County, NJ and always come (obviously) over the GWB.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

FormerlyKnownAsMHHL FormerlyKnownAsMHHL's Avatar

Re: Yankee Stadium Parking

My best secret is leave work very early, and beat the traffic. it's the only secret i've ever found that works every time

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

I think there is a thread already about stadium parking....but whatever....my favorite lot is under construction too. I think it's gonna be a mess trying to figure out new parking. Make sure you leave very early until you find whatever lot you're going to park in.

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers
    I think there is a thread already about stadium parking....but whatever....my favorite lot is under construction too. I think it's gonna be a mess trying to figure out new parking. Make sure you leave very early until you find whatever lot you're going to park in.
    http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread.php?t=102376

Thread title refers to directions to the stadium, but the thread talks about parking, etc.

Thread Information