+ Reply to Thread
    NYYF MVP

Season tix - best plan?

I am looking to buy season tix this year for the first time ever and i was wondering if anybody had any feedback as to what plan you think is best. I cannot really get to the stadiums on weekends so I figured the weekday package is great and it gives you playoff option. Do you get an option for every game or do you get one game per series?
    Also, does anybody know what the deal is with the flex plan package - you pick your own 20 games? Can you pick any 20 games you'd like?
    Thank you all for your help - 31days to go!

FormerlyKnownAsMHHL FormerlyKnownAsMHHL's Avatar

Re: Season tix - best plan?

I cannot really get to the stadiums on weekends so I figured the weekday package is great and it gives you playoff option. Do you get an option for every game or do you get one game per series?
    *All Full Season, A Plan and B Plan Ticket Licensee will have an opportunity, to purchase their same seat location for all home Postseason games.
    http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t..._amenities.jsp

Also, does anybody know what the deal is with the flex plan package - you pick your own 20 games? Can you pick any 20 games you'd like?
    *As a benefit, each Flex Plan Ticket Licensee will have the ability to complete his/her Flex Plan application on-line. That's right, all Flex Plan Ticket Licensees have the ability to select not only their own games, but also their actual seat locations for each game. With these features, there is no more waiting for your Tickets to find out the games and locations you received. Please note, there is a 10-Ticket limit* per game and only one (1) game from each Premium Game series may be selected. The term "Premium Games" is defined as the Opening Day game, the Old-Timers' Day game and all games played against the following teams: (i) Boston Red Sox; (ii) Detroit Tigers, (iii) Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim; and (iv) New York Mets.

Note: -SOLD OUT
    http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t...p?content=flex

NYYF MVP

ohh wow i didnt know it was a ten ticket limit for the flex plan, aright I guess that is out of the question. Looks like weekday package it is. Thanks for your help.

Devoted Member

Yeah the B Plan is probably the best deal since you get all playoff games in your same seats. You can also augment your plan by picking up weekend games in the pre-sale.
    I want A-Rod to succeed, but when he doesn't come through I'm gonna BOOOOOOOOOO

"To be a Republican today you have to have something wrong with you." -- Charles Barkley

Thread Information