+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 173 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 4317
    RIP Mr. Steinbrenner NYYStateofMind21355's Avatar

Re: Luke and Laura fans (GH)...25 years since THE wedding!

Quote Originally Posted by Octoberbaby
    Ratings notwithstanding, they offered Laura Wright a lot of money to come over to GH. It was enough to get her to move from N.Y. to L.A. She may be rethinking it now, though, since they are giving all the Emmy nods to CBS shows!
    And those Emmy nods are a major joke. There were so many people on Y&R who got nominated for pure crap and not a lot of story. And that bogus nom that Tony Geary got - will all of that, I can no longer take the Emmys seriously at all.

NYYF Legend

Los Angeles, Ca., a transplanted New Yorker

Quote Originally Posted by NYYStateofMind21355
    And those Emmy nods are a major joke. There were so many people on Y&R who got nominated for pure crap and not a lot of story. And that bogus nom that Tony Geary got - will all of that, I can no longer take the Emmys seriously at all.
    I so totally agree! The Emmys are way off base! Something is wrong in their voting system. I would really like to know which storyline TG submitted to get that nomination because I don't recall a good storyline with him in it since Laura and that was for last year's Emmys.

Laura Wright deserved a nomination for the Metro Court scenes. Spinelli deserves a nomination for all the good work he has done since he began on GH.

28 in '12

That is what they get for not bringing back Genie Francis. If they had their ratings would have gone up. Instead they bring on new characters like Claudia!
    I'm sorry, no matter how much I love Genie, I don't for one minute think that the ratings would be significantly better with her. NO ONE is gonna bring ratings to this show anymore. NO ONE. The only one who was a somewhat PROVEN ratings getter was Vanessa Marcil. Ratings are down for soaps across the board. And I think that GH has dug their whole too deep for their audience to even care at this point who they bring back. GH fans know the drill - they will bring vets back only to get crappy writing and very limited airtime. So that is not gonna keep viewers happy at all. And the ratings will continue to reflect that.

As for Claudia, it was a major miscalculation. They thought that Sarah Brown would bring in the ratings because she has quite a following. They didn't count on the fact that the viewers would be turned off to her character and her air hogging ways.

I so totally agree! The Emmys are way off base! Something is wrong in their voting system. I would really like to know which storyline TG submitted to get that nomination because I don't recall a good storyline with him in it since Laura and that was for last year's Emmys.

Laura Wright deserved a nomination for the Metro Court scenes. Spinelli deserves a nomination for all the good work he has done since he began on GH.
    You know what's truly sad is that some of the Emmy judges pretty much admitted in articles that they didn't have time enough to watch all the submissions. One admitted that he was just going to vote for friends since he didn't have time to watch all the submissions. So that tells me all I need to know about that process.

Tony Geary hasn't had a story since Laura left. His nom was bogus.

NYYF Cy Young

Noah's coming back to GH this summer! Read it on SoapZone:

Rick Springfield (Noah) heads back to GH for a three-month, summer stretch. During this time, he is also set to perform his new song, “What’s Victoria’s Secret?” and promote his next, new CD debut.

Yippeee!!!! Perhaps there will be a Robin/Patrick wedding after all?!

NYYF Legend

You know what's truly sad is that some of the Emmy judges pretty much admitted in articles that they didn't have time enough to watch all the submissions. One admitted that he was just going to vote for friends since he didn't have time to watch all the submissions. So that tells me all I need to know about that process.

Tony Geary hasn't had a story since Laura left. His nom was bogus.
    One of the things that made me realize how bogus these nominations are is that DOOL got a nom for hair and makeup. One thing I think GH is superior on is hair and makeup, certainly better than Days! It leads me to believe that they are really only voting for their friends.

28 in '12

Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar

Something I read online on the way back from dropping Michael off at the facility, Sonny and Carly have sex .
    Life is good!

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967
    Something I read online on the way back from dropping Michael off at the facility, Sonny and Carly have sex .
    It's true. Things are gonna become a bit more interesting.

NYYF Cy Young

I read over at Wubs.net that the new rumor is that Jason Cook will not be a Zaccarra but Patrick's brother...I like this scenario better. Quit adding to the mob families and giving Patrick some family is a good idea (since they barely have Noah on and they got rid of college buddies Ian and Pete and then bumped off Stanford!)...

Quote Originally Posted by Tribefan
    I read over at Wubs.net that the new rumor is that Jason Cook will not be a Zaccarra but Patrick's brother...I like this scenario better. Quit adding to the mob families and giving Patrick some family is a good idea (since they barely have Noah on and they got rid of college buddies Ian and Pete and then bumped off Stanford!)...
    Jason Cook and Kirsten Storms (Maxie) were a couple at DOOL. (the original Shawn and Belle).
    Life is good!

I would take any info you see floating around the net about who Jason Cook will play with a HUGE grain of salt. I don't think anyone really knows. I only take my cues from the mags on this one. And I'm waiting until he actually graces the screen. He's been rumored to be linked to the Z's, Patrick's brother AND Elizabeth's brother, Steven. Bottom line, no one really knows squat about who he will play. The story changes everyday.

I would take any info you see floating around the net about who Jason Cook will play with a HUGE grain of salt. I don't think anyone really knows. I only take my cues from the mags on this one. And I'm waiting until he actually graces the screen. He's been rumored to be linked to the Z's, Patrick's brother AND Elizabeth's brother, Steven. Bottom line, no one really knows squat about who he will play. The story changes everyday.
    Any word on Maurice Benard's negotiations? I have to think with the time needed for writing storyline that if he does decide to leave in the summer, it would likely be known shortly (unless he signs a short term contract to allow for a write off).
    Life is good!

Any word on Maurice Benard's negotiations? I have to think with the time needed for writing storyline that if he does decide to leave in the summer, it would likely be known shortly (unless he signs a short term contract to allow for a write off).
    The backstage info I've been getting has been strangely silent on Mo's contract talks. I'm trying to decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing. However, they have had an exit story in place for a while now and I think that story will play out whether he stays or goes.

Jason Cook and Kirsten Storms (Maxie) were a couple at DOOL. (the original Shawn and Belle).
    Online buzz has indicated that GH may try to capitalize on the chemistry of their former pairing. If that happens, then Spin won't get the girl once again.

IF there is any truth to the rumors about him being Patrick's brother, that would work for me. Personally, I really really wouldn't want him to be Elizabeth's brother. All the family she needs is Cam, Jake and Jason. Damn a brother. Last time Steven was in Port Chuckles, he and Jason weren't fans of one another. The last thing I want is yet another person in town who doesn't want them to be together. They have enough detractors, and I'm over it. So, throw him Patrick's way.

NYYF Legend

Online buzz has indicated that GH may try to capitalize on the chemistry of their former pairing. If that happens, then Spin won't get the girl once again.
    Maybe he will be the new designer that has taken a liking to Maxie.

28 in '12

WHO THE F CHANGED MY CUT? johnnyyankee's Avatar

So, who has the Ice Princess?
    I'm just a simple guy, I live from day to day.
    A ray of sunshine melts my frown, blows my blues away.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyankee
    So, who has the Ice Princess?
    I think you are almost 30 years behind!

28 in '12

NYYF Cy Young

But doesn't Luke still have it?

WHO THE F CHANGED MY CUT? johnnyyankee's Avatar

I was curious to see if anyone could answer that or would even know what I was talking about. 30 yrs behind but, I bet I could pick it back up in one or two shows.
    I'm just a simple guy, I live from day to day.
    A ray of sunshine melts my frown, blows my blues away.

NYYF Cy Young

I FF'd through most of the day yesterday. Liked the Lucky, Liz, Sam and Nik stuff and I always like when Jason becomes protective and big-brother like w/ Spinelli.

and does anyone care about Lulu and Johnny? They are just cramming them and the entire Zacarras down are throats...

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyankee
    I was curious to see if anyone could answer that or would even know what I was talking about. 30 yrs behind but, I bet I could pick it back up in one or two shows.
    Why not do that so that you can joing the discussion!

28 in '12

I FF'd through most of the day yesterday. Liked the Lucky, Liz, Sam and Nik stuff and I always like when Jason becomes protective and big-brother like w/ Spinelli.

and does anyone care about Lulu and Johnny? They are just cramming them and the entire Zacarras down are throats...
    I only really liked the Jason and Spinelli stuff. Seeing Liz being forced to share airtime with those 3 losers - Spam, Luckless & Nik made me want to puke. It was pointless and felt so damn fake. Seeing her have to share scenes with them makes me want to shoot myself in the head as a Liz fan. Complete waste of my time. Gives me soap rage!

Seems dumb to me that they are only just now starting the counterfeit drug storyline when the main pusher is now dead. What exactly is the point now?

But doesn't Luke still have it?
    See, I always thought Luke had it too. But why is he always broke and mooching off the Q's then? LOL

We saw the return of Mr. Craig yesterday, and I must say that I loved it! Jerry is my new hero. He dialed 1-800-Stab-A-Ho on Claudia's rank behind and I giggled gleefully like a school girl. I will love him forever for that! Gutted her like a fish. Carved her up like a Thanksgiving turkey. Whew! Good times, good times!

I enjoyed Sonny and Jason's conversation yesterday. Glad Sonny got right to the point and laid it all out on the table. It was a intense exchange. No matter what Jason said to reassure Sonny, I think it will take a long time for Jason to be able to view Sonny the way he used to. I also liked how Jason pointed out that all three of them are to blame for Mykill's condition.

Wow. It lasted but a mere seconds, but I loved the Jason and Elizabeth scene. As I've said previously, Jason is headed for a serious meltdown over Michael and all that he has given up. Think about how powerful that was - when is the last time you have heard Jason Morgan say that he didn't know how to do something? And he specifically reached out to the one person he knew he could turn to with those feelings. Jason doesn't usually admits his weaknesses and he sure doesn't usually ask for help with emotional issues. But during those rare instances when he does open up about such issues, you can be sure it's Elizabeth that is listening with an open heart.

He is the only one who hasn't really had a meltdown since this nightmare began and he's been busy supporting the other two in various ways. Both Sonny and Carly have had the support of their partners thru this tragedy, but not Jason because he walked away from his best and sole source of emotional support. His meltdown is gonna be of epic proportions. Good thing I know that Elizabeth is ready and capable of picking up the pieces. This is gonna be so good. Emotional, grief strickem, tortured Jason rocks! Especially when he falls apart in the loving arms of his fair Elizabeth. I can't wait because it sure looks like it's coming. They have been building it very gradually.

Thread Information