+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 173 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 4322
    RIP Mr. Steinbrenner NYYStateofMind21355's Avatar

Re: Luke and Laura fans (GH)...25 years since THE wedding!

Quote Originally Posted by Tribefan
    We need to have Wet Jason on every day! Loved, loved their kiss at the end and I even loved when they were walking to her car, he was telling her to keep a spare in the car in future...

I FF'd everything else!
    I said the same thing. We need Wet Jason at least twice a week although every day would be a LOT better. The way that wet shirt clung to him....Lawd have mercy!

Interesting that you pointed out what he said to her about making sure she got the spare repaired especially when riding around with the boys. I loved that too. I loved it because with this couple it is always the little things that they do that show me how deeply they love one another. And that is such a guy way to express love and affection - making sure they are safe. So I loved that and I LOVED him holding his jacket over her head so she wouldn't get drenched. Such a simple gesture, but very chivalrous and romantic.

I loved everything about their scenes - they were so emotionally raw, honest, heartfelt and heartbreaking. Elizabeth killed me when she talked about how much it's killing her not to have him in her life and when she said: "Don't do this. Don't make me love you even more when we can never be together." *sniff* And Jason killed me when he said: "I love you so much. You're perfect. I wish I could spend the rest of my life with you, but I can't" and the way his voice cracked and eyes teared up when he said that was so perfect. I was blown away by that line by Jason. I wasn't at all surprised that he views her like that, but I was shocked that he actually EXPRESSED it. He's seen her as being perfect since the day he met her, so I loved that. And I loved how he told her that she saved him...like she always does. Loved that so much.

That kiss -- WOW! They seem to always put some extra into those wet kisses. So I think their next one should be in the shower. He kissed her damn face off! It was just yummy and perfect - the way he pulled her closer by the back of her neck, the way he caressed her face, the rain falling from his hair onto her face, the urgency...everything....*le sigh*

Oh and she said just what I wanted to say to him about his guilt. Sonny and Carly were that little boy's parents for the last decade of his life. Jason's role ended a decade ago when he walked away for Michael's own good and left him in the care of both his biological parents. Sonny and Carly are the ones who are responsible. Jason was the one who warned her aboout his life, but she wanted Jason so badly, she didn't care. And ultimately she was the one who decided she wanted a mob boss for a father to her son. That's all on her.

Carly, Carly, Carly. She just took skanktitude to whole new levels sleeping with her ex and her hubby a few hours apart. I will at least give her credit for one thing - Carly may be a ho, but at least she's a clean ho. Sam slept with both Sonny and Jax in the same night without even the benefit of a shower in between. At least Carly had the decency to shower in between.

NYYF Triple Crown

So, does Carly turn up pregnant again in three months so we can play out the whole "who's the daddy" thing? Or will that depend on Maurice's contract?

This chick digs the long ball

Quote Originally Posted by TinoFan84
    So, does Carly turn up pregnant again in three months so we can play out the whole "who's the daddy" thing? Or will that depend on Maurice's contract?
    That's what I'm wondering. I will howl with laughter if she turns up pregnant. That will be ironic....she wants Sonny to give up his child and then she turns up with another little Corinthos in the oven. HA! Would serve her right!

NYYF Legend

Los Angeles, Ca., a transplanted New Yorker

Quote Originally Posted by NYYStateofMind21355
    No he doesn't because Jason never had any legal ones to begin with.
    What I meant to say is that he should stay away from Michael and Morgan too. Even though he is not legally anything to them him having any kind of relationship with them jeapordizes them as much as Sonny being around would, especially if Sonny left the mob and Jason continued to run the business.

28 in '12

Quote Originally Posted by Octoberbaby
    What I meant to say is that he should stay away from Michael and Morgan too. Even though he is not legally anything to them him having any kind of relationship with them jeapordizes them as much as Sonny being around would, especially if Sonny left the mob and Jason continued to run the business.
    But

A) That's being logical - thus it can't happen on GH
    B) That might also entail staying away from Carly as well, and do you really think Carly would ever give up her de facto husband, Jason? NEVER!

NYYF Legend

But

A) That's being logical - thus it can't happen on GH
    B) That might also entail staying away from Carly as well, and do you really think Carly would ever give up her de facto husband, Jason? NEVER!
    Exactly my point! Which is why they are all being hypocritical. If Carly wants Sonny to walk away from his own flesh and blood son to protect him, then she should also be willing to give up her BFF, Jason. If not, then she is just being Carly, blaming someone else for the bad things that happen in her life, in this case, Sonny.

28 in '12

Exactly my point! Which is why they are all being hypocritical. If Carly wants Sonny to walk away from his own flesh and blood son to protect him, then she should also be willing to give up her BFF, Jason. If not, then she is just being Carly, blaming someone else for the bad things that happen in her life, in this case, Sonny.
    But that's Carly for you. I'll bet that she and Jax will be having that same argument about Jason in the near future. Sonny is expendable to her when he screws up. She could never bear to lose Jason. Who else would she run to to fix her sorry life? She's like a soul sucking leech.

But the whole idea is stupid because Morgan is already known as Sonny's kid. It's too late. You can't unring the bell.

NYYF Legend

But that's Carly for you. I'll bet that she and Jax will be having that same argument about Jason in the near future. Sonny is expendable to her when he screws up. She could never bear to lose Jason. Who else would she run to to fix her sorry life? She's like a soul sucking leech.

But the whole idea is stupid because Morgan is already known as Sonny's kid. It's too late. You can't unring the bell.
    First, it is really ironic Carly keeps saying how wrong she was bringing Sonny into Michael's life and then having another son with Sonny but it doesn't even dawn on her that it is the same with Jason and her. If she wanted to protect Michael she should have stayed away from both Jason and Sonny. As far as Morgan goes it is too late because Sonny is Morgan's father. And as you say, she can't rewrite history, everyone knows that Sonny is Morgan's father, including Morgan! Hello!!!!

What I find even more despicable was that she had sex with Sonny in the limo and then she laid that paper on him! What a disgusting person she is!

28 in '12

First, it is really ironic Carly keeps saying how wrong she was bringing Sonny into Michael's life and then having another son with Sonny but it doesn't even dawn on her that it is the same with Jason and her. If she wanted to protect Michael she should have stayed away from both Jason and Sonny. As far as Morgan goes it is too late because Sonny is Morgan's father. And as you say, she can't rewrite history, everyone knows that Sonny is Morgan's father, including Morgan! Hello!!!!

What I find even more despicable was that she had sex with Sonny in the limo and then she laid that paper on him! What a disgusting person she is!
    I think in Carly's mind one of the biggest differences between Sonny & Jason at this point is that she has complete faith that Jason would have saved/tried to save Michael. She now doesn't believe the same is true of Sonny. I think also she thinks of Jason as being their to protect them - which he is. Because they are known to the world as Sonny's kids they do need protection there is no question about that. Is it silly to believe that people couldn't be trying to take Jason out and miss and hit one of the kids too? Sure, but in Carly's mind, Jason is a superhero and he can do no wrong.

But there are two sides to the whole danger issue that they aren't looking at. Not only can a child be gunned down by a bullet meant for either Sonny or Jason, but the child can also be in danger due to their absence and lack of protection since they are already known as Sonny Corinthos kids. She can send Sonny away all she wants to, Morgan is still in danger. Who is gonna protect him if Sonny's not around? Jax? Give me a break. It's too late, Carly. You have a mob baby and his mob daddy has to be the one to try to protect him. And hell, since you saddled up and screwed him in that limo, you are probably going to have ANOTHER mob baby, Carly!

I guess Carly thought she was being nice....she was giving Sonny a little parting gift. LOL What's even worse is that she then went home and sexed up her husband. That is just nasty, but that's Carly.

Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar

I think in Carly's mind one of the biggest differences between Sonny & Jason at this point is that she has complete faith that Jason would have saved/tried to save Michael. She now doesn't believe the same is true of Sonny. I think also she thinks of Jason as being their to protect them - which he is. Because they are known to the world as Sonny's kids they do need protection there is no question about that. Is it silly to believe that people couldn't be trying to take Jason out and miss and hit one of the kids too? Sure, but in Carly's mind, Jason is a superhero and he can do no wrong.

I guess Carly thought she was being nice....she was giving Sonny a little parting gift. LOL What's even worse is that she then went home and sexed up her husband. That is just nasty, but that's Carly.
    It's pretty darned obvious Carly will have some morning sickness in the weeks ahead and the "who's the daddy" story will follow.
    Life is good!

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967
    It's pretty darned obvious Carly will have some morning sickness in the weeks ahead and the "who's the daddy" story will follow.
    Yup. And if she has another little Corinthos in the oven, Carly and Jax are definitely done. Strangely enough, I think Jax will give her another chance if she gives birth to a little Jacks. He wants a baby badly enough, he actually loves the she devil and he was stupid enough to forgive her the first time she cheated on him.

NYYF Legend

Yeah, she will have yet another baby who she keeps from it's real father.

28 in '12

And I guess Ingo has yet another vacation.
    Life is good!

I'm not sure if this is the big vacation. I think he will be back on screen soon before he takes off on the extended vacation.

NYYF Cy Young

Ok, yesterday's episode was unbearable--can we send Jason back out in the rain?

Ok, yesterday's episode was unbearable--can we send Jason back out in the rain?
    I second this. That was the only thing that allowed me to get thru his scenes with the soul sucking leech known as Carly - at least Jason was still slightly damp. That made me happy. Otherwise the show was pretty lame to me.

NYYF Legend

It seems from today's show that he may be going to see Brenda since they said he is in Italy. This absence may be plot driven.

28 in '12

NYYF Cy Young

Stuff that cracked me up yesterday: Patrick and Maxi/Spinelli...

I laughed at poor Spinelli's reaction to hearing the name Frederico...poor guy!

And I'm with Patrick about Robin's vlog. Why is she being so nasty toward Patrick? Funniest line:

Patrick: You're using [the vlog] to paint me as an uncaring, selfish jerk. Now every pregnant woman in the world is going to be hunting me down with knives and pitchforks...

I agree with him. Some of the stuff she is saying about him is ridiculous--like at the end when she was yelling at who she thought was Patrick at the door...how exactly is he being suffocating? He bought a stuff animal for the baby (albeit a really big one!) that she told him she loved and now is acting like he's taking over...

Now I'm digging the friendship developing between Coleman and Patrick (Patrick needs guy friends!) and laughed at Patrick downing a shot before starting his own vlog...

And I loved Maxie's outfit and hair--she looked adorable!

Don't you love the obvious attempt by Guza to make Claudia likable? I did laugh at her calling Nadine Nurse Betty but it's so obvious they are trying to make us like her.

I know Patrick for the most part is a sleeze, but how any man could put up with someone like Robin is beyond me.
    Life is good!

I know Patrick for the most part is a sleeze, but how any man could put up with someone like Robin is beyond me.
    Every now and again, Patrick and Robin have cute moments, but most of the time they annoy me with their immaturity. Robin, although I like her, is often a bitch on wheels for no damn reason. Controlling, emasculating, insecure, unreasonable and totally bitchy. And again, that's as someone who actually likes her. I actually celebrate the days when she is nice to Patrick because it seems to be such a rarity. Robin's nuts to boot! I would have left her ass alone a long time ago if I were Patrick.

The whole show bored me yesterday. And I'd honestly rather gouge my own eyes out than watch a storyline about some insipid blog. Was that really all they could come up with? Wow.

All I liked was Max and Diane. I wasn't even that into the Maxie scenes becaue I'm tired of her obsession with Lulu. It's making her look kind of pathetic because Lulu doesn't spend that time worrying about her ass.

NYYF Legend

I agree wholeheartedly.

The way they are treating this baby storyline is ludicrous! They could really be putting some heart into two people maturing and drawing closer as a result of impending parenthood. Instead, they are making it into a joke and just an extension of their usual tit for tat relationship.

28 in '12

NYYF Legend

Stuff that cracked me up yesterday: Patrick and Maxi/Spinelli...

I laughed at poor Spinelli's reaction to hearing the name Frederico...poor guy!

And I'm with Patrick about Robin's vlog. Why is she being so nasty toward Patrick? Funniest line:

Patrick: You're using [the vlog] to paint me as an uncaring, selfish jerk. Now every pregnant woman in the world is going to be hunting me down with knives and pitchforks...

I agree with him. Some of the stuff she is saying about him is ridiculous--like at the end when she was yelling at who she thought was Patrick at the door...how exactly is he being suffocating? He bought a stuff animal for the baby (albeit a really big one!) that she told him she loved and now is acting like he's taking over...

Now I'm digging the friendship developing between Coleman and Patrick (Patrick needs guy friends!) and laughed at Patrick downing a shot before starting his own vlog...

And I loved Maxie's outfit and hair--she looked adorable!

Don't you love the obvious attempt by Guza to make Claudia likable? I did laugh at her calling Nadine Nurse Betty but it's so obvious they are trying to make us like her.
    I agree with what you said about Robin.

I did also notice Maxie's hairstyle yesterday and liked it very much.

As for Claudia ever becoming likeable, not a snowballs chance in hell that will ever happen for me! If they are attempting to pair her up with Nic, they can forget it! I really don't know why Nic is keeping her secret either!

28 in '12

I agree wholeheartedly.

The way they are treating this baby storyline is ludicrous! They could really be putting some heart into two people maturing and drawing closer as a result of impending parenthood. Instead, they are making it into a joke and just an extension of their usual tit for tat relationship.
    That's a good way to describe the Robin and Patrick storyline and dynamic. When they are bickering over nonsensical things it maes me want to gouge my own eyes out rather than watch one more moment of that insipid nonsense.

Thread Information