03-18-13, 10:24 PM
1) Boras's Holdouts (5685.0 points)
2) Stubborn Jalapenos (5516.0 points)
3) Evil Empire (5333.0 points)
4) Larrupin' Lou's (5219.0 points)
5) Michigan Wolverines (5193.0 points)
6) Those Hobbled Men in their Tattered Stirrups (5140.0 points)
7) Springfield Nuclear Powerplant (5101.5 points)
8) Romanian Yankees (5056.5 points)
9) Planet Express (4991.5 points)
10) Non deditionem (4960.0 points)
Please sticky this.
Boras's Holdouts: Clive
The Lumberjacks: PinstripePride
Those Hobbled Men in their Tattered Stirrups: gdn
Planet Express: JMP08
Saxmania's Swingers: Saxmania
Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen: DontHateOnNumber2
1) Bad Apples (5819.5)
2) Michigan Wolverines (5668.5)
3) Those Hobbled Men in their Tattered Stirrups (5640)
4) Saxmania's Swingers (5600)
5) Bambinos (5512)
6) Carolina Force (5512)
7) Stubborn Jalapenos (5143)
8) Larrupin' Lou's (5135.5)
9) Guys with Wood (5012)
It took a lot of work, and I consulted with several people here (including the commissioners) but attached here is a copy of what I hope will become our League Constitution. It incorporates all our rules and procedures, and I hope I didn't leave anything out.
If you can think of anything that I got wrong, or left out, please post it in this thread.
I'd like to pass this now, rather than during the off-season, so hopefully all the owners will get a chance to look at it.
This is the formula for the schedule for a 20 team, 4 division league in which each team plays division opponents twice and all other teams once.
First, teams need to be grouped by division and numbered, 1 through 5 in each division and 1 through 20 for the entire league. Other than that it's not essential that you put them in any particular order, but listing them by the order of last year's finish helps assure that teams won't end up playing each other in the same weeks each year....
I always like to get an early leap on my keepers discussion.
Nick Castellanos - DET 21st
Sean Doolittle - OAK 19th
Michael Pineda - NYY 15th
Hyun-Jin Ryu - LAD 8th
Dellin Betances - NYY 20th
David Phelps - NYY 18th
Anyone looking to trade?
Okay, folks, I've banned Miko from the forum while we come up with a plan to prevent him from winning again. Who's got ideas?
There are currently 3 users browsing this forum. (0 members & 3 guests)
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.