• Cashman: Joba to be activated tonight

Via Marc Carig, Brian Cashman indicated that Joba Chamberlain will make his return to the Yankees tonight. “That’s the intention,” Carig quotes the general manager as saying. Joba would be taking the place of the recently traded Chad Qualls, and I would assume Ramiro Pena would be optioned down to the minors to make room for Casey McGehee.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

ppa79

Re: Yankees re-sign CC

If we were trading guys in the minors without touching the major league roster, then I could agree, but I don't want to touch anyone on the major league

ppa79 Today, 08:50 AM Go to last post
    sjb23

You're willing to walk away from a deal that improves the team's chances to win a championship in 2018 and beyond for what may or may not happen 2 years

sjb23 Today, 08:47 AM Go to last post
    ppa79

The thing that is gonna bother me about Cole is that when he becomes a free agent, he will want to be paid like an Ace when he has not shown that ability.

ppa79 Today, 08:38 AM Go to last post
    sjb23

I guess the way I'm thinking is they wouldn't be giving up Montgomery for Cole-they'd be giving up Frazier & Montgomery for two pieces that give them

sjb23 Today, 08:34 AM Go to last post
    sjb23

Re: The Hunt for Danny Duffy

If the same package can bring back either Cole or Duffy, you'd still rather have Duffy?

sjb23 Today, 08:27 AM Go to last post
    ppa79

There is no way I would include Montgomery for Cole. The guy has shown he can be a decent cheap starter in the major. Those are valuable especially

ppa79 Today, 08:25 AM Go to last post