• Pull happy approach was never Texs problem

The top line takeaway from John Harpers story on Mark Teixeira in todays Daily News is supposed to be the intrigue in the apparently sourceless demand that Mark Teixeira alter his approach at the plate and try to use the entire field more, as opposed to pulling the ball so often. However, the real lesson, I think, is that his pull happy ways were never really Texs problem in the first place.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

primetime714

Re: tomas

Hope he pans out and if he does relish the riches of having actual depth. The guy has 1 year of dominating A-ball as a college draftee. You might want

primetime714 Today, 09:35 PM Go to last post
    YankeeSTH

Re: Yankee Presale

If they allowed me to buy more tickets at the STH price in My Yankees account without TM fees (a supposed Legacy Club benefit) I would be interested.

YankeeSTH Today, 09:21 PM Go to last post
    BronxYanks45

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

ugh no way....Between McCann, ARod, Ryan, and even Romine the Yankees have enough bodies that can fake 1B.

BronxYanks45 Today, 09:14 PM Go to last post
    BronxYanks45

Re: 2014 Zelous Wheeler Performance Thread

Good luck in Japan!!!

BronxYanks45 Today, 09:11 PM Go to last post
    ElectricStuff

Yeah, it could happen but the chances are pretty damn slim. We shouldn't forgo improving the OF now because Judge might be ready in two years. Hell, I

ElectricStuff Today, 09:02 PM Go to last post
    spikeowenfan

I'm fine with them passing on Tomas, but I don't think Judge should affect that decision at all. Sanchez and Williams were both more highly thought of

spikeowenfan Today, 08:58 PM Go to last post