• Mendoza to manage in AFL

Rosters for the Arizona Fall League aren’t announced until August, but the Yankees’ organization already has one representative slated to go to the dessert, as Charleston Riverdogs’ manager Carlos Mendoza will be managing the Scottsdale Scorpions, the team the Yankees’ minor leaguers will be playing for. Which farm hands join him will be pretty interesting to see, as the Yankees’ top position prospects are already getting their first taste of a full season schedule, so I assume the team won’t send them off for even more action. Someone like Slade Heathcott, however, could get some additional work in by going out to Arizona.

SEE POST
  • Recent Forum Posts

BeantownYankee

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

I can't see him getting 17mil a year (although stranger things have happened) , he had a nice second half last year, but offensively has not been consistent.

BeantownYankee Today, 08:19 PM Go to last post
    spikeowenfan

I can't see him getting less than 60 and I'm thinking even 4/60 is a long shot. My guess would be around 4/68.

spikeowenfan Today, 07:55 PM Go to last post
    awy

i don't see teh 200m contract. teams are still pretty risk averse when it comes to high injury risk players coming off recent injuries.

i

awy Today, 07:19 PM Go to last post
    goin for 27

I could see the AAV, sure. But that means you are giving Tulo an 8 year deal to get north of $200M. I wouldn't do it...too fragile a player. You gotta

goin for 27 Today, 07:18 PM Go to last post
    awy

he may not get the length of a cano contract but he's going to get the aav even with the injury limited playing time. cano numbers are similar on offense.

awy Today, 06:33 PM Go to last post
    goin for 27

Whoa. I don't see that. Tulo has played two complete seasons in his career. He is too injury prone for that kind of contract. Cano comes to mind when

goin for 27 Today, 06:17 PM Go to last post