• Wise outrighted to Triple-A

Via Mark Feinsand, Dewayne Wise has cleared waivers and been outrighted to Triple-A, though Wise has yet to accept the assignment. Wise hit .329/.400/.579 earlier this year for Empire State before being called up to the Yankees’ bench, where he hit .262/.286/.492 while being used mostly as a pinch runner and defensive replacement off of the bench. He was designated for assignment to make room for Ichiro Suzuki on Monday.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

spikeowenfan

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

I'm arguing that who the hitting coach is, doesn't matter much. They still need to have a hitting coach, though. Kevin Long didn't just sit around;

spikeowenfan Today, 11:01 AM Go to last post
    Portbb

Yep. Like anything else hitting coaches matter on winning teams. Losing teams- not so much.

Portbb Today, 10:39 AM Go to last post
    sjanowsky

Re: Yankee Presale

There are 5 $5 games as part of the pre-sale a well...
    Not sure if infield terrace is part of this...

sjanowsky Today, 10:28 AM Go to last post
    ymike673

They will find a hitting coach. Still more upset that the horrible third base coach kept his job.

ymike673 Today, 10:22 AM Go to last post
    apalradio

I agree with this. I'm just trying to reconcile and understand the arguments I see frequently in this forum that hitting coaches don't matter.

apalradio Today, 10:19 AM Go to last post
    Yankyfan

Re: Yoan Moncada Thread

No kidding .. Im not against signing Moncada in any way.I just was in a conversation about Emery not hurting our chances with signing Moncada.Talk about

Yankyfan Today, 10:17 AM Go to last post