• Lindy McDaniel

Lindall Dale McDaniel pitched for twenty-two years in the major leagues from 1955 to 1975. His career spanned the golden era of the Fifties, the pitching era of the Sixties and into the disco days of the Seventies. He had a rubber arm and made 987 appearances in the majors spanning 2139+ innings for five different teams. He is fifteenth on the all time list in appearances. One of the most memorable things about Lindy was that at the age of 37 and 38, he made eight starts mixed in with his 78 relief appearances and threw complete games in three of them! But the most memorable thing about him, of course, was that he was a Yankee.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

kan_t

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

I rather take Masterson. He actually has little bit of hope of being a decent starter and not being garbage. For Capuano, I see nothing but being terrible.

kan_t Today, 12:33 PM Go to last post
    kan_t

Be fair awy is one of the biggest Didi supporters here. I think his point is that the Yankees have to address the rotation need if they trade away Greene.

kan_t Today, 12:30 PM Go to last post
    jcarey

I'll take the Capuano garbage over the Masterson, Lester, Scherzer, Volquez garbage. Porcello was traded. I would have liked him, but not sure what the

jcarey Today, 12:27 PM Go to last post
    awy

i've already talked about the mccarthy deal at length. not gonna do it here again.

their bar at ss, particularly defensively, was so low

awy Today, 12:11 PM Go to last post
    melon

I know you asked awy this, but this thread has been littered with names of pitchers different board members wanted to have seen signed.

melon Today, 12:10 PM Go to last post
    jcarey

O'Brien, DePaula, Solarte, and Nuno weren't even "depth" in my book. Man, what great trades.

I don't think Cervelli

jcarey Today, 12:09 PM Go to last post