• Yankees will explore trade options at third

It isnít exactly surprising to see reporters speculating about the Yankees making a trade to replace the injured Alex Rodriguez, and thatís exactly whatís happened this morning. The Yankees have even been tied to San Diegoís Chase Headley, the top available player at the position on the market.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

ZIM 2002

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

Right now it sort of feels like the Yankees intend to be in a holding pattern until the contracts of Tex and Beltran are over - and waiting to see what

ZIM 2002 Today, 03:01 PM Go to last post
    BronxBomber86

Very true I really feel that HAVE to do something. Who's really going to pay to see this team as currently constructed with maybe a few minor additions

BronxBomber86 Today, 02:58 PM Go to last post
    snapple

If that's all it took for Hanley, the Yankees should have been all over that.

snapple Today, 02:56 PM Go to last post
    LIYanks

Hal should hire you to run the team. You make much more sense than all the "baseball people" at Yankees FO.

Boston

LIYanks Today, 02:55 PM Go to last post
    LIYanks

I will be very surprised if Yankees don't snatch up Lester or Schezer. Missing out post-season three years in a row is going to do terrible things at

LIYanks Today, 02:50 PM Go to last post
    pleasepassthesoup

While I guess anything is possible, they're highly unlikely to have a $200mill+ payroll. They're already over $150mill without either of them.

pleasepassthesoup Today, 02:48 PM Go to last post