• Yankees top Mariners in Ichiros debut

It wasnt necessarily a scorching debut, but Ichiro Suzuki put his mark on his first game as a Yankee in front of the fans who have called him their own for his entire career. After receiving a standing ovation after being announced for his first at bat and respectfully bowing to the Safeco Field crowd, Ichiro laced a single back up the middle for a single, then proceeded to steal second base. He would wind up stranded at third, and that would be his only hit of the night, but he fittingly recorded the final put out of the game for his new team, as they defeated his old team 4-1.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

Portbb

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

I think you're right, I looked at stats and only noticed they have similar hits and BA but Gardner is faster and Better defender while Willingham has

Portbb Today, 01:50 PM Go to last post
    THEBOSS84

Upton has to be willing (obviously). It may be the only time he ever reaches free agency, so it's no sure thing that he'll pass that opportunity up.

THEBOSS84 Today, 01:30 PM Go to last post
    awy

gardner has already declined defensively. the added power is nice but it is more of an approach thing than a talent thing.

however, before

awy Today, 01:30 PM Go to last post
    Ny27xwschamps

why wouldn't they extend him? they're not gonna trade for him just to let him walk.

Ny27xwschamps Today, 01:25 PM Go to last post
    hellonewman

Re: Reggie was not a nice guy

The fat lady falling from the upper deck never got enough credit for that save. Frank Drebin was a glory hog. Of course he did send OJ hurtling down the

hellonewman Today, 12:37 PM Go to last post
    primetime714

Re: Who to protect from the Rule 5?

I think the thought is that defensively he is ML ready and could be an ok option off a bench as a 4th or 5th OF and pinch runner especially for a team

primetime714 Today, 12:37 PM Go to last post