• Tommy John honored by website

Tommy John pitched eight seasons for the New York Yankees and won 91 games for the team with a winning percentage over .600. He also won three of his five Yankee post season decisions. Since then, several Yankee pitchers have had the surgery that is named after him. A website celebrating its fifth anniversary is honoring John as the first inductee into the Hall of Very Good. The site has been celebrating its five years with five weeks of guest posts called “HOVG Heroes.” The climax of that series was inducting the site’s first member. If you have–like so many of us–fond memories of Tommy John as a Yankee, check it out.

SEE POST
  • Recent Forum Posts

Yankyfan

Re: 2015 A-rod Performance Thread

I agree but with that said Arod wasn't just another player in the Bio seen he was proven to be a ring leader. Then when offered a deal declined and as

Yankyfan Today, 01:10 PM Go to last post
    mik3

Re: ARod working out with Bonds

Who's said he's gotten fat? The report is that he actual has minimal mass on him and he's slimmed down because he's it on OMGZ STEROIDS.

mik3 Today, 01:06 PM Go to last post
    Yankyfan

Re: ARod working out with Bonds

More fuel to my fire that A Rod is short lived as a Yankee.. With 60 million invested you would think a make -up session could only help. So far we have

Yankyfan Today, 01:05 PM Go to last post
    mik3

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

It could be. I'm guessing the early stages are hell on muscles. The reason he isn't such a big story is because there's so much mystery around him. Everything

mik3 Today, 01:01 PM Go to last post
    YankeeFan1421

Re: 2015 A-rod Performance Thread

Once upon a time...and not actually all that long ago....baseball, bud Selig and the Yankees salivated at the thought of Alex Rodriguez taking the home

YankeeFan1421 Today, 12:57 PM Go to last post
    Yankyfan

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

That's not good, but I wonder if it was related to the clotting ?

Yankyfan Today, 12:57 PM Go to last post