• Joba strong again in latest outing

Joba Chamberlain made his third appearance with the Gulf Coast League Yankees today, working a perfect first inning while striking out two of the three batters he faced. In his four innings of work in the GCL Joba has yet to allow a hit or a walk, and has struck out six. He should be moving up to a higher level of competition soon, most likely High-A Tampa.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

goin for 27

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

I disagree. I think Panda is young enough to produce value, the worry is long term with weight.

I REALLY prefer not to see Hanley on the

goin for 27 Today, 10:23 PM Go to last post
    YankeeSTH

Re: Yankee Presale

Here is the link to the holiday presale, the offers are listed with each game

click on offers under Game Specials to see the $5 games, etc.

YankeeSTH Today, 10:04 PM Go to last post
    awy

well compared to his peak defense he's declined yea. still pretty good, but not enough good to categorize him as a player carried by defense. majority

awy Today, 07:53 PM Go to last post
    Yankyfan

Hanley will play the OF I really hope they sign both.I think Panda out of SF will crumble and Hanley is a club house problem and will struggle moving

Yankyfan Today, 07:20 PM Go to last post
    hairnovaaa

Read that Hanley could potentially play LF.

hairnovaaa Today, 07:13 PM Go to last post
    NelsonMuntz

I read that as well. Interesting considering the general consensus seems to be that Hanley is no longer a SS. I guess one of them could eventually DH.

NelsonMuntz Today, 07:10 PM Go to last post